Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

ULTIMA HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY SULT4Ns IN ITS BASE AT BEEFROST ( EDANA )

This is a discussion on ULTIMA HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY SULT4Ns IN ITS BASE AT BEEFROST ( EDANA ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol and rofl. Dont be jealous [/b] HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMG XD Don't worry many other cheating/duping clans and Turks will watch ...
Page: 3

G0D

Lol and rofl. Dont be jealous [/b]
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMG XD

Don't worry many other cheating/duping clans and Turks will watch your video and say "hay a.q biz nicin bunu yapamadik, cunku abyss fireleri daha dupelemedik"

(translation) " why a.q why didn't we do this, oh because we did dupe the abyss fires yet"

Banned Senior Member

so wanna tell me how Sultans had 2.1b on all their chars and +8 armors/weapons on the first day of Edana?

spab

who cares about their legitness? ive never played on edana but its not the oldest server and they killed it before you all, they had a great strategy (tuns of abyss fires) yeah its a shame for you beramus, dies, ares players but you cant cover it by sayin that they are notlegit. No matter the fact that you know a shit about edana stuff (at least a lot of you) mostly what i can see is envy

lets say congrat, good job and try to do it also instead of flameing them for something what you have no clue about.....

tewekkelus

Come on dude, every1 knows that sultans are every bad thing about ko cheaters/dupers/badmanered so never expect some1 congratulates sultans cuz no1 will[/b]
    Ok then. What u want from me to delete topic or edit topic ? Or stay the topic and just watch it ? :S

All of you are not honest. In Turkey 2.500.000 people is playing knightonline. And in the other countries i dont know but may be i say 6 or 7m people are playing Knightonline on all over the world. Then the SULT4Ns is just 72 member with ally. And all of people says then SULT4Ns bla bla bla bla. there are lots of people using illegal things and believe me over then 72 and in all countries but all people says sultans sultans sultans.
    Look around yourselves and look how many of them making illegal things how many people making bugs, koxps,wallhacks,speedhacks,dupes etc etc. Every people who knows to do this except yourselves believe me if knows then you do too. And in this sentences that the people write here i saw that SULT4Ns is really very very big and strong and the best clan for me.

G0D

who cares about their legitness? ive never played on edana but its not the oldest server and they killed it before you all, they had a great strategy (tuns of abyss fires) yeah its a shame for you beramus, dies, ares players but you cant cover it by sayin that they are notlegit. No matter the fact that you know a shit about edana stuff (at least a lot of you) mostly what i can see is envy

lets say congrat, good job and try to do it also instead of flameing them for something what you have no clue about.....[/b]
    What makes you think you have a clue? It's clearly obvious that they had duped the Abyss Fires to kill it... EVERY single person in the room with the Ultima had more than 50abyss fires it each by the looks of it....

And read what Phantom said you retard before opening your mouth.

tewekkelus

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMG XD

Don't worry many other cheating/duping clans and Turks will watch your video and say "hay a.q biz nicin bunu yapamadik, cunku abyss fireleri daha dupelemedik"

(translation) " why a.q why didn't we do this, oh because we did dupe the abyss fires yet"[/b]
    If you will go to ULTIMA i promise i will give you how many abyss fire you want ok ?
    But if you cant do it then you will come here and say im a BIG GAY ok ?

lekebekois

weird tho.. how come u had to make another topic about it ? haven't you got flamed enough in the other one? think you won't get flamed again? Explain me....

tewekkelus

lets say congrat, good job and try to do it also instead of flameing them for something what you have no clue about.....[/b]
    Thanks you very much for being objective. This is the first time we went there and we are more experienced now We defeated it three times there and i hope we ll defeat it more then three in future.

spab

What makes you think you have a clue? It's clearly obvious that they had duped the Abyss Fires to kill it... EVERY single person in the room with the Ultima had more than 50abyss fires it each by the looks of it....

And read what Phantom said you retard before opening your mouth.[/b]
    well, if you want to kill ultima, you can go and farm abyssfires, or buy them for koxpers, you dont have to dupe them (why they would dupe abyssfires and not INs and so on?)

tewekkelus

weird tho.. how come u had to make another topic about it ? haven't you got flamed enough in the other one? think you won't get flamed again? Explain me....[/b]
    I cant see any other topic. Can u telll me where is it? I think iys impossible cuz this is new. We had gone to ultima yesterday...

lekebekois

well, if you want to kill ultima, you can go and farm abyssfires, or buy them for koxpers, you dont have to dupe them (why they would dupe abyssfires and not INs and so on?)[/b]
    You could buy all the abyss fires from the whole servers u wouldn't get as much as they had. It doesn't drop often like you may think. It's like getting shell parts from TC/TB/Falcons.. maybe drops even less.

6 parties of 8 ppl * 50 abyss fires makes 2400 of em..

There you go for the *explain me why have u made another topic to get flamed*:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=132545

spab

You could buy all the abyss fires from the whole servers u wouldn't get as much as they had. It doesn't drop often like you may think. It's like getting shell parts from TC/TB/Falcons.. maybe drops even less.

6 parties of 8 ppl * 50 abyss fires makes 2400 of em..[/b]
    since the abyss is full of koxpers i dunno why not?

lekebekois

ok. if my memory's good, it is flame rocks who drops em. Go farm em for 1 entire day with/without macroers and tell me how much u get. Plus, there are only 1 floor in hell abysses from em which would mean (by bugging dragon's room) 3 places for macroers to macro em.. Would take maybe a year to get 2400 abyss fires doin it 24/7

spab

Weird the priest on the screenshow haves 98xx HP at lvl 73 ?? On private servers I can get 17 K with +10 uniques at lvl 90.. weird huh?[/b]
    check his mana, you can see about 3,5K which shows that he is restated 255 hp rest int........
    its not that hard to see if you want to

tewekkelus

6 parties of 8 ppl * 50 abyss fires makes 2400 of em..
    There you go for the *explain me why have u made another topic to get flamed*:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=132545[/b]
    1. this is just a ss and i put here videos.
    2. believe me i didnt see this topic :S

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast