Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

ULTIMA HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY SULT4Ns IN ITS BASE AT BEEFROST ( EDANA )

This is a discussion on ULTIMA HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY SULT4Ns IN ITS BASE AT BEEFROST ( EDANA ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; who cares about their legitness? ive never played on edana but its not the oldest server and they killed it ...
Page: 4

Kailean

who cares about their legitness? ive never played on edana but its not the oldest server and they killed it before you all, they had a great strategy (tuns of abyss fires) yeah its a shame for you beramus, dies, ares players but you cant cover it by sayin that they are notlegit. No matter the fact that you know a shit about edana stuff (at least a lot of you) mostly what i can see is envy

lets say congrat, good job and try to do it also instead of flameing them for something what you have no clue about.....[/b]
    rofl, ur as retarded as the person who made this topic.

shame? i dont see any shame in being legit, but imagine some ppl know sth about edana and about the "great sultans clan"

better post it on a turkish koxp forum, because i dont think many ppl will say "grats" here (but im sure all turkish forums are already flooded by topics like "dupe abyss fyres ultyma kylled" lol )

lekebekois

kk spab i'll stop arguing with you. there's 1 thing tho. having that much HP means having no def at all which means getting 1 hit raped by Ultima or 2 hits if lucky.

(On the other post
    its more i think.. warrior with 76 warrior with hp set 7 and ss is about 7k.... undy him he is over 10k almost eleven

ps yeaaa they dupers but still who else killed this on any server..... also dupers calling others dupers its priceless[/b]
    At this level, +10 hp bonus may give a priest like +180 HP. It gives like 260 for warrior...

6000 HP * undy = 9,6K hp
    6K hp unbuffed for a PRIEST at that level?

I'll tell u something also:
    Edana isn't the oldest server and at the really beginning I used to play. I had gotten a kekuri ring from a kecoon captain and sold it for 8 GB $ after like 2 days the serv was up. Bought a glave and many things, put half of the money to inn in silver bars.
    I went out for the night and when I came back home I saw that they rollbacked everything.
    EVERYTHING ? I still had all my items except 20 million coins on me instead of 200 M..... Still had ALL my silver bars in my bank.

People already had +7/+8's cuz of the Abyss Gem Dupe.. What else to say? In 3 days I saw someone with raptor +8.
    This serv is corrupted since the beginning and the oldest servers aren't as worse as this 1.
    How come people had chitin shields at the beginning of the server when nothing except Ultima drops them?

sn3aky

He didnt say they did it without cheating, so all of your posts about cheating arent even on topic, I was in ronark when they went and killed ultima, bunch of people running around yelling that they did it, its not really a big surprise that they did it though, they are 4sultans, they kill fire drake all the time... So with a bit of effort (maybe some cheating) ultima isnt that bad, I just think its sad that the majority of the best clans on each server are cheaters, so anyone in that clan is a cheater, even if you didnt actually cheat... Wow here I am talking about cheating, I guess this thread was doomed to be off-topic...

spab

just 1 thing for you
    aoe dmg from ultima is affected by your LR not by your ac which means, use lycaon hammer, ss and LR talia and LR from mage and you can survive it without any problem

If the turks in Ceasars clan could combo, They would kill it twice faster,

And 6x8 = 48, And everyone is using Abyss Blessing?.Couse everyone has 6khp+ , None in Ceasars clan is legit, Whats the hard thing?. Nothing to be proud of, Just shows how bad that clan actually is,

tewekkelus

I want to say something for HP's now. for exapmle i had 11k hp in the ultima and i am a priest. Is this means i am a duper? If any 72 73 lvl priest gives his stats 255 hp and then wears paper hp sets and get a scorpion shield and also other jewellery is hp 9 or elemantal pendants everyone may have this hp easily. We all have killing isiloon on all servers everyday 3 times for 1 YEAR, and also have killing felankor minimum 4 times for a week after fire drake. Then you still think we need dupe ? for exapmle i have +9 paper hp set and i bought it on moradon and gave some uniques for it. Then am i a duper for wearing this paper set? and i say this again. An another example; i have bought 2k abyss fires and gave rol fro them. Then am i a duper ? Please be honest. May be we use the dupe items but how can we know that ? I say this again. I ll give abyss fire to who wants to go ultima or will give money or some items to them to buy abyss fires. But if they cant kill it will they come here and say i m wrong sorry dudes you are really big. will they say it ?. Just think please and dont be prejudiced.

Ur in Ceasars clan, Tell me one server hes been legit on. erm none ?, As long ur in Ceasars clan , We will all asume u all are dupers.

tewekkelus

Ur in Ceasars clan, Tell me one server hes been legit on. erm none ?, As long ur in Ceasars clan , We will all asume u all are dupers.[/b]
    Yes im near him. then where is the proof? Did you read what i wrote look up plz

Flix

lol dont forget the video with caesar wearing 2 shards +8 with 15 dex bonus

tewekkelus

1. of all how old are u ? or how old is your brain?
    at everywhere this players may be. What can we do ? And the important thing is when we learned that this member is koxping CaesaR kicked him from clan!!!! Also he got banned after 1 or 2 days 9999 days. Then what can we do else ? :S
    Please dont be prejudice

tewekkelus

lol dont forget the video with caesar wearing 2 shards +8 with 15 dex bonus[/b]
    Noone knows the truths about this video. In this video he isnt CaesaR and the people who made this video then apogolozied from CaesaR for doing this. You can ask him..

Beast&Harlot

If i could dupe +9-10 items i would have a godly clan, and be able to kill everything, and i would just abyss fire that shit to death oh shit thats basicly what they did, well god damn ALL TURKS SHOULD JUST GO DIE!(Not all i have a few good friends)BUT 90% of them should just go and jump off a cliff and die, fucking duping peices of shit ruined a game that alot of people loved but no fucking turks had to mess that shit up like they do everything else

RiseAgainst_

Someone lock this topic so it dies plss

PS: sus amk ananưn, sultans = cenabet cheaters

Banned

Someone lock this topic so it dies plss

PS: sus amk ananưn, sultans = cenabet cheaters[/b]
    want a taco?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast