Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

ULTIMA HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY SULT4Ns IN ITS BASE AT BEEFROST ( EDANA )

This is a discussion on ULTIMA HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY SULT4Ns IN ITS BASE AT BEEFROST ( EDANA ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; want a taco? [/b] no man wtf i said burrito !!...
Page: 5

PlayerofRogueC0la

want a taco? [/b]
    no man wtf i said burrito !!

Banned

funny how on ares during a boss event it takes nearly all of cz, which is full of 80s, +2 uniques, +9shells and weps a long time to kill just 1 ultima, yet this clan kills it 4x in a matter of minutes cuz of the infinite amount of abyss fires they have, definitely not legit as ares would've already been killing ultima every time in biff but not even the best geared clans, perfectchoice and illuminati (when they were still alive) even killed the thing.

PaPaSmurF

i say we all stop with teh topic,and go buy WoW, we know turks dupe, gogogo all my gg americans play WoW, less to no turks, all speak english, meh the pvp's bad but...well so is k2's customer support ^^, let the turks currupt ko and stop arguing with them about it, they will destroy the game and theres nothing you can do about it, and you cant argue with them that they are cheating because we all know they cheat alrdy, just stop wasteing time and go play WoW :s, bottom line is KO will have hacks untill turkey is banned...and mayeb a few other contries, only about 5% americans hack id say, o well K2 will keep eating the turkish shit untill they a give up on game b ban all turks, simple as that, just save ur self money/ time and play WOW!!!!

tewekkelus

ALL OF u talkıng bla bla bla.
    I say u i ll give you abyss fire how many u want. do you think you ll kill him at beefrost? Then put the video here ok.
    But if you cant you ll open a topic that i m a gay ok ?
    everybody says dupe dupe dupe.
    You have to know this SULT4Ns is the best team.
    In our clan noone have +9 items but you still says there is +9. Then put ss ok i want to see who has +9 +10 items. I have +9 paper set and i gave rol and some other uniques for them. Am i a duper then for wearing +9 paper set?
    I say the all to you. I gave an iron belt and bought 5k abyss fire from a nooby on moradon then i go to ultima. Am i a duper ?

Flix

so it just happened to be a coincedence that 4sultans where the 1st people on edana to have +8 items?, i remember when i was in a harpy party on the 2nd day of server and this mage from sultans had a +8 elixier and +8 crimson set and he was like lvl 52 oO

kibal

ALL OF u talkıng bla bla bla.
    I say u i ll give you abyss fire how many u want. do you think you ll kill him at beefrost? Then put the video here ok.
    But if you cant you ll open a topic that i m a gay ok ?
    everybody says dupe dupe dupe.
    You have to know this SULT4Ns is the best team.
    In our clan noone have +9 items but you still says there is +9. Then put ss ok i want to see who has +9 +10 items. I have +9 paper set and i gave rol and some other uniques for them. Am i a duper then for wearing +9 paper set?
    I say the all to you. I gave an iron belt and bought 5k abyss fire from a nooby on moradon then i go to ultima. Am i a duper ?[/b]
    U r jus a retard my sir . I saw the video and the abbys fire made all job .In the second that ultima rspawned it had like 1% of hp left just using abbysfire .

waynepathos

hahah omfg legit all right

temmu

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;p=907570&

unlimited money? gg dedex

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...;p=1100379&

there was 3 CS in edana before rofd cameout, now this guy has 2?

tell me more about beeing legit...

Kailean

funny how on ares during a boss event it takes nearly all of cz, which is full of 80s, +2 uniques, +9shells and weps a long time to kill just 1 ultima, yet this clan kills it 4x in a matter of minutes cuz of the infinite amount of abyss fires they have, definitely not legit as ares would've already been killing ultima every time in biff but not even the best geared clans, perfectchoice and illuminati (when they were still alive) even killed the thing.[/b]
    gm can modify normal mobs as well as bosses.

Hell_Angel

not surprised...when jay was in 4sultans i got a front row seat of what they do on a daily bases and no i highly doubt they dupe anymore... the most i've seen would be lvling from 70-75 in 2 days but them xp bugging isn't new. also the warriors have a shitload of defense + 2 party healers per party + abyss fires...

next time show some skill and not jus more bs...give anyone their items and they could do it

tewekkelus

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;p=907570&

unlimited money? gg dedex

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...;p=1100379&

there was 3 CS in edana before rofd cameout, now this guy has 2?

tell me more about beeing legit...[/b]
    He is not real DedeX. This is a lie. A person whom left our clan and dont love dedex opened a topic like this for being jealous.
    I think this explanation is enough.

Jay

lol.. drop is a secret? dont worry ill find out n post it here

tewekkelus

U r jus a retard my sir . I saw the video and the abbys fire made all job .In the second that ultima rspawned it had like 1% of hp left just using abbysfire .[/b]
    1st of all bro believe me abyss fire is not enought to defeat it. But you are right it is very important too. And in the video you just see the endings of second and third ultima. Not from the beginning. But abyss fire is a thing in game that we can use and all players can use. We had minimum 20 assasins there and as u know they have skills %10 and %5. And i say honestly that if u gave just 10 abyss fires to your clannies its enought to defeat it. It was the first time that we went there and we werent know any thing about it. All of us lost lots of experiences there but we were studying to go there for 1 week. WE made lr talias to each class of our members, bought scorpion shields, belt of lr, especially use rol etc etc. We knew just a thing that it has a light damage. So we restat all members and go 255 hp stats and got undying also. We studied for 1 week to go there. And believe me just used maximum 500 abyss fire to defeat it. Then cant the leader of any other clans in other servers find 500 abyss fire in any server ? Is this so hard ? Its impossible to get them with farming but you can buy them from merchants. I hope you all understand me.

tewekkelus

lol.. drop is a secret? dont worry ill find out n post it here[/b]
    lol. bro it was just a joke. drop has posted in an another topic
    And i say it here again. The drops are ; elixir, iron bow, and raptor and gold bar also for each. Ultima has a drop like other monsters in beefrost. I mean a crystal. We know that its a black crystal and gives special items from it. Like titanium belt, titanium neck, cs may be totomic bow But i hope there was no totomic bow cuz its reallly very very sux

lol what i have heard killedby killed dragon at 2nd day of rofd... also i heard they have also killing ultima couple times about ultima i am not sure... sad to see how you think you are goods when all you have done in this game is dube...