Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

ULTIMA HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY SULT4Ns IN ITS BASE AT BEEFROST ( EDANA )

This is a discussion on ULTIMA HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY SULT4Ns IN ITS BASE AT BEEFROST ( EDANA ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; who cares about their legitness? ive never played on edana but its not the oldest server and they killed it ...
Page: 6

who cares about their legitness? ive never played on edana but its not the oldest server and they killed it before you all, they had a great strategy (tuns of abyss fires) yeah its a shame for you beramus, dies, ares players but you cant cover it by sayin that they are notlegit. No matter the fact that you know a shit about edana stuff (at least a lot of you) mostly what i can see is envy

lets say congrat, good job and try to do it also instead of flameing them for something what you have no clue about.....[/b]

I wasnt gonna post in this topic, but after i read yours I just have to.

You sir, are an idiot.

Everyone that has been around long enough knows that Caesar and his little turkish crew are full of shit.

Ceasar with +8 dex shards? hello?

Oh p.s; what is it with TURKS not being able to fukn spell words correctly? BEEFROST? As you've mentioned yourself, you've killed it what? 3 times? and you still can't spell BIFROST?

God, 99% of the turks that play this game suck at this game.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Way i see things.

Turks = Suck

If Turk = Suck = Dupe/cheat to be good

Therefore, if turks are the first to do something. They've cheated. doh, turks suck.

jezuss

who cares about their legitness? ive never played on edana but its not the oldest server and they killed it before you all, they had a great strategy (tuns of abyss fires) yeah its a shame for you beramus, dies, ares players but you cant cover it by sayin that they are notlegit. No matter the fact that you know a shit about edana stuff (at least a lot of you) mostly what i can see is envy

lets say congrat, good job and try to do it also instead of flameing them for something what you have no clue about.....[/b]
    well stupid fuk face. go look youtube and look with koxp. you will c enough movies about the main clan 4sult4ns afk koxping at hobgoblins with a md and mp absorb dagger standing in a rock you can call this clan legit? uhu yea right !! well i gues you never watched the movie about ceasar the leader of the cheaters clan? well explaine me noob ! how can you jutch about them you freaking never played on the server so i would shut your biscket ass!

japo

Sultans is the best clan in edana, with koxped chars 75+ no matter class, and of course all his players have full uniqued cuz of his isiloon drops

But they are the best organised, dunno how the hell but they are...

caesar is another old cheater, but there are legit players in this clan very strong with uniques+0 and +8s

Nice0NE

damn nice i watch this movie about 3 time xD

tewekkelus

I wasnt gonna post in this topic, but after i read yours I just have to.
    You sir, are an idiot.

Everyone that has been around long enough knows that Caesar and his little turkish crew are full of shit.

Ceasar with +8 dex shards? hello?
    Oh p.s; what is it with TURKS not being able to fukn spell words correctly? BEEFROST? As you've mentioned yourself, you've killed it what? 3 times? and you still can't spell BIFROST?

God, 99% of the turks that play this game suck at this game.[/b]
    Lol. You like the others go to easy way. Saying just dupers cheater idiot etc etc. We called bifrost beefrost cuz we turks like beef very very much ? Have you ever eaten turkish kebap or doner ? lol
    I think you didnt read the other posts. +8 dex is an another thing. And he wasnt CaesaR. And also the man who made this video apologized from caesar for making this. You and all dont know the truths but i know that you all dont love us (turks). but dont worry we dont love you too. We dont have to like us too but we have to respect us

G0D

If you will go to ULTIMA i promise i will give you how many abyss fire you want ok ?
    But if you cant do it then you will come here and say im a BIG GAY ok ?[/b]
    You are a big gay already though
    I want to say something for HP's now. for exapmle i had 11k hp in the ultima and i am a priest. Is this means i am a duper? If any 72 73 lvl priest gives his stats 255 hp and then wears paper hp sets and get a scorpion shield and also other jewellery is hp 9 or elemantal pendants everyone may have this hp easily. We all have killing isiloon on all servers everyday 3 times for 1 YEAR, and also have killing felankor minimum 4 times for a week after fire drake. Then you still think we need dupe ? for exapmle i have +9 paper hp set and i bought it on moradon and gave some uniques for it. Then am i a duper for wearing this paper set? and i say this again. An another example; i have bought 2k abyss fires and gave rol fro them. Then am i a duper ? Please be honest. May be we use the dupe items but how can we know that ? I say this again. I ll give abyss fire to who wants to go ultima or will give money or some items to them to buy abyss fires. But if they cant kill it will they come here and say i m wrong sorry dudes you are really big. will they say it ?. Just think please and dont be prejudiced.[/b]

ALL OF u talkıng bla bla bla.
    I say u i ll give you abyss fire how many u want. do you think you ll kill him at beefrost? Then put the video here ok.
    But if you cant you ll open a topic that i m a gay ok ?
    everybody says dupe dupe dupe.
    You have to know this SULT4Ns is the best team.
    In our clan noone have +9 items but you still says there is +9. Then put ss ok i want to see who has +9 +10 items. I have +9 paper set and i gave rol and some other uniques for them. Am i a duper then for wearing +9 paper set?
    I say the all to you. I gave an iron belt and bought 5k abyss fire from a nooby on moradon then i go to ultima. Am i a duper ?[/b]
    I don't even have to comment the things I have pointed out in the last 2 quotes, they speak for themselves

Lol. You like the others go to easy way. Saying just dupers cheater idiot etc etc. We called bifrost beefrost cuz we turks like beef very very much ? Have you ever eaten turkish kebap or doner ? lol
    I think you didnt read the other posts. +8 dex is an another thing. And he wasnt CaesaR. And also the man who made this video apologized from caesar for making this. You and all dont know the truths but i know that you all dont love us (turks). but dont worry we dont love you too. We dont have to like us too but we have to respect us [/b]

K, well that's solved then. We dont like YOU, YOU dont like US. So, gtfo?

Also, the best turkish thing is

Efes, Döner kebap and Raki

jimfujitsu

Leave it to the turks to come an brag on ko4life with duped achievements . RECOGNIZE AGA.

tewekkelus

K, well that's solved then. We dont like YOU, YOU dont like US. So, gtfo?
    Also, the best turkish thing is

Efes, Döner kebap and Raki[/b]
    ok then we dont have any problem with nobody and we respect all

Bro an advice to you try raki with cheese and melon xD

aboriginal

I dunno about other servers, but u can buy millions of abyss fires in Edena and nearly every1 has them

temmu

ok then we dont have any problem with nobody and we respect all

Bro an advice to you try raki with cheese and melon xD[/b]
    sultans dont respect any1, they are turk pricks. only ayman and couple old chikens are good ppl in that clan.

G0D

I dunno about other servers, but u can buy millions of abyss fires in Edena and nearly every1 has them[/b]
    It&#39;s rare to see them on merchant tbh.. I have tried to farm Flame Rocks for Abyss fires but the drop rate sucks big time.. You get one every 15mins if you fast enough at killing and have luck <_<

tewekkelus

sultans dont respect any1, they are turk pricks. only ayman and couple old chikens are good ppl in that clan.[/b]
    We respect everyone who respects us. If u know ayman and other old chicken members then u can ask them too. Jay was with us too and you can ask him too. If we made any bad things to them they can tell here. We always see them in our family also. They are the same with turks. there is no difference NEVER. You can ask them we love them so much. And ask them plz. For example ayman is my bro and he loves me too then am i a good ppl for u or not ?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast