Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

ULTIMA HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY SULT4Ns IN ITS BASE AT BEEFROST ( EDANA )

This is a discussion on ULTIMA HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY SULT4Ns IN ITS BASE AT BEEFROST ( EDANA ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WHY U ALL JELOUS JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN OWN THE BEST BOSS AND U CANNOT DOSE NOT GIVE U THE ...
Page: 8

Destroyer_Master

WHY U ALL JELOUS JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN OWN THE BEST BOSS AND U CANNOT DOSE NOT GIVE U THE RIGHT TO START TO START SAYING SHIT IF U R JELOUS FUCKERS JUST SAY DON'T GO moning.." ohh they are dupers and all"

Who gives a shit...

+ dont tell me every us player is legit cause it all started when us players started scaming each other so...

WHY U ALL JELOUS JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN OWN THE BEST BOSS AND U CANNOT DOSE NOT GIVE U THE RIGHT TO START TO START SAYING SHIT IF U R JELOUS FUCKERS JUST SAY DON'T GO moning.." ohh they are dupers and all"

Who gives a shit...

+ dont tell me every us player is legit cause it all started when us players started scaming each other so...[/b]
    How is it an accomplishment when you cheat to beat it.

Xtr3m3

i was in edana since first day it launch..... and u can see them wear high clas items and practically owning the rest of he server
    dont get me wrong here.... they have great teamwork very good.....but everybody know they dupe like hell lol is not very hard to notice it..... i remember they bugging the forgooten temple everytime lol, i think i still have some ksc file of them doing it :S but not sure i got to look for it

sultan:
    pros:

-great teamwork
    -great items
    -some ppl i heard they are legit but not sure
    -great levels
    -they stop duping after they got too many stuff

cons:
    -old fuper
    -old koxper
    -bug abuser
    etc there more like some guys thowing arrows in cz long time ago, it was crazy

Ayman4u

We respect everyone who respects us. If u know ayman and other old chicken members then u can ask them too. Jay was with us too and you can ask him too. If we made any bad things to them they can tell here. We always see them in our family also. They are the same with turks. there is no difference NEVER. You can ask them we love them so much. And ask them plz. For example ayman is my bro and he loves me too then am i a good ppl for u or not ?[/b]
    True and Best clan i ever had after our "OLD" VERY OLD RMPKN is Sultans not about items or like what Falmers gona say "u blblabla cus they give you items "bcus i joined Sultans almost fully Geared me and who ever of my friends that joined Sultans with me so we weren't going for items but accepted my friend invite from Sultans " were like a brother to me ingame Micronuke" but 1st About Respect , they respect me and every1 that what i see also they have Good Team thats why when all of us Online our nation win the War not about fkin duped items or no-skills or then lets Talk about IMSORRY and November Clans in the Opposite Nation with there +9s +2 maybe +3 uniques too , damn my damage on there warriors is almost like my R damage 200-300 -_- and we still pwn them and win many wars, Also no1 is perfect and all what i can say is you have to be 1 of them to talk about them and see how they wrok, they never been Racist to any one in clan or outside the clan , its easy when u hold the castle for this long to do anything on the server with good team , skills

- too bad i wasn't there in Ulitma bcus of studying and Exams , wish we go another time and i be in it after i finish exams in the next week ^^

Falme me IDC i said mo

GN 2am >.<

Hell_Angel

True and Best clan i ever had after our "OLD" VERY OLD RMPKN is Sultans not about items or like what Falmers gona say "u blblabla cus they give you items "bcus i joined Sultans almost fully Geared me and who ever of my friends that joined Sultans with me so we weren&#39;t going for items but accepted my friend invite from Sultans " were like a brother to me ingame Micronuke" but 1st About Respect , they respect me and every1 that what i see also they have Good Team thats why when all of us Online our nation win the War not about fkin duped items or no-skills or then lets Talk about IMSORRY and November Clans in the Opposite Nation with there +9s +2 maybe +3 uniques too , damn my damage on there warriors is almost like my R damage 200-300 -_- and we still pwn them and win many wars, Also no1 is perfect and all what i can say is you have to be 1 of them to talk about them and see how they wrok, they never been Racist to any one in clan or outside the clan , its easy when u hold the castle for this long to do anything on the server with good team , skills

- too bad i wasn&#39;t there in Ulitma bcus of studying and Exams , wish we go another time and i be in it after i finish exams in the next week ^^

Falme me IDC i said mo

GN 2am >.<[/b]
    ur right sultans would be the best clan if only they were legit...teh hell i know they have teamwork...when i would pk with them i would never die but teh fact is that they cheated to get where they are now...some people accepted that fact and moved on and some won&#39;t. you cant change their mind so u jus do u

nice job sultans... caesar is reli a good leader, and remember this "some" is a lot different from "all"...so dnt judge them as a whole clan...and about the abyss fires, I remember Jay said that they were farming them for almost 8hrs,and if they can aoe DS,how mch more those flame golems..
    hmmm.. and abt the drops..i saw Caesar wearing a cs now..is it a new one or jst the same cs from fairylike..

PS:
    a.q. >.< aymanz get me to the clan.. i dnt want in their 3rd subclan.. :P

big lol at ppl here defending caeser

then again i guess he is a good leader he gears his whole clan with duped items so obviously he&#39;s generous i seen chars of edana in caesers clan full of abyss gems and bloods 9999 was after roll back and dupe was fixed too lol

potpourri

nice job nice video nice music

Destroyer_Master

u say they have the best high lvl items when server started well how long does it take to get to 60 now? tell me that and just because they play for very long and probobly kill all the bosses while u are trying to hit 50 well i dont see any cheat there.. ok there are some that where assholes and and did all thoese thinks like scam dupe but that dose not mean just because they work to kill the hardest boss....so they can keep getting good items for the clan

+ because of K2 i have lost priemums got hacked scamed everything but that dose not mean it turks do it i knew a few ppl that was from totally different country and they have fucked most players including me in this game so...

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

just so you all know the intro editting was done by K2 and is in the kol fansite kit.

Ganbitsu

How can u even talk about respecting others???? Cheating means disrespecting all other players playing the game...

Oh and nice of u to dogdge all the proofs of ur clan cheating thrown at u.

garfieldbr

nice video
    gratz for be 1st clan in usko kill ultima in bifrost and i think drop u get in+any ring
    or max a cs+0

potpourri

How can u even talk about respecting others???? Cheating means disrespecting all other players playing the game...

Oh and nice of u to dogdge all the proofs of ur clan cheating thrown at u.[/b]
    How do you know they are cheating ? I think you just bleieve what everybodys says.
    An another thing a question to you, if you know how to make dupe wont you do ? ( this doesnt means thay all make dupe always. )

temmu

u say they have the best high lvl items when server started well how long does it take to get to 60 now? tell me that and just because they play for very long and probobly kill all the bosses while u are trying to hit 50 well i dont see any cheat there.. ok there are some that where assholes and and did all thoese thinks like scam dupe but that dose not mean just because they work to kill the hardest boss....so they can keep getting good items for the clan

+ because of K2 i have lost priemums got hacked scamed everything but that dose not mean it turks do it i knew a few ppl that was from totally different country and they have fucked most players including me in this game so...[/b]
    So you didnt ever played in edana? Sultans werent even the 1st lvl 60+ ppl, they sure were 1st lvl 75 ppl coz of quest bugging.
    But they were heavily geared after couple days in edana, and i dont think they killed any bosses at all since meowmix and HoH were the leading human clans.

Sultans and ELT of edana were fishy clans with their items, but ELT desired to quit. Many of their old accounts are propably now in Sultans clan...
    Having +7 crimsons and +7 salamander is not that hard, but its almost impossible to do in 2 days when you start with nothing.

52 CaesaR SULTANs Mage El Morad
    Crimson Robe +7/12 HP
    Crimson Pants +7/12 HP
    Crimson Helmet +7/12 HP
    Crimson Gloves +7/12 HP
    Crimson Boots +7/12 HP
    Salamander Staff +7/56 Light

51 Julius SULTANs Priest El Morad
    Priest Chitin Armor Pauldron +7/12 HP
    Priest Chitin Armor Pads +7/12 HP
    Priest Chitin Armor Helmet +8/15 HP
    Priest Chitin Armor Gauntlet +7/12 HP
    Priest Chitin Armor Boots +7/12 HP
    Lupus hammer(+7)
    Round Kite Shield +5/40 Spear def

2-3 days after edana started.

Legacy Senior Member

ALL OF u talkıng bla bla bla.
    I say u i ll give you abyss fire how many u want. do you think you ll kill him at beefrost? Then put the video here ok.
    But if you cant you ll open a topic that i m a gay ok ?
    everybody says dupe dupe dupe.
    You have to know this SULT4Ns is the best team.
    In our clan noone have +9 items but you still says there is +9. Then put ss ok i want to see who has +9 +10 items. I have +9 paper set and i gave rol and some other uniques for them. Am i a duper then for wearing +9 paper set?
    I say the all to you. I gave an iron belt and bought 5k abyss fire from a nooby on moradon then i go to ultima. Am i a duper ?[/b]

lol ! ask dedex where is his glowy pad lol . ask evergreen where is his +9 gaunlet and +9 ms

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast