Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Ultimate KO - CASTLE SIEGE WAR MOVIE ( youtube)

This is a discussion on Ultimate KO - CASTLE SIEGE WAR MOVIE ( youtube) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Flame it as you wish... Ultimate KO - Castle Siege War - YouTube...
Page: 1

Banned Member

Default Ultimate KO - CASTLE SIEGE WAR MOVIE ( youtube)

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sqazll View Post
    Music: 1/10, overused song in the beginning and then i don't even wanna know wtf that 2nd song was, party with it all you want but don't put that shit into a PK video
    Skill: 3/10, Just about everytime you or whoever it was who played that priest casted a torment it was wayy too late and or for no reason, just a waste when it hits 1 person about 70% of the time, and your party members kept falling like flies it's really not hard to play priest especially when there's more than one in the party, all you were doing was dropping torment/party heal and you still couldn't do that lol
    Quality: 8/10, but at the same time it looks as if the program lagged the user too much since his game was lagging.
    Editing: 1/10, editing/cutting was just horrible, so much extra useless footage was used.
    Side remarks: lol looks like mentalist went archer since he clearly doesn't know how to play priest, and is that the real mrcool/original bringiton or just a bunch of wannabe's

Overall id probably give the video a 3/10, it was boring, wasn't worth the time spent watching, nothing exciting about it, just a bunch of random clips of you guys running in killing a few people, getting killed, towning and trying again, if there was any orginization by any other clan on that server i'm sure they could've/should've easily taken it from you guys, but we'll just assume you guys are probably one of the more decked out clans on the server.
    kojudo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    ...but we'll just assume you guys are probably one of the more decked out clans on the server.
    You would be correct about that sir. And to be quite frank, there is no clan on the server with any organization whatsoever. Less than half the people have vent, half of the people that do don't use it, and half of the people who do use it don't have a microphone.

Banned Member

Ok. You dont like music? You dont like the video? You dont like my skills? What did the clan done to you? lolz.

I dont get it,why always the same ppl replying on my topics with all the hate inside.

That party of 8 took castle huh?
    Damn I could run through this server without problem with a few friends. Lol.

The priest play is average at best. And I'm glad Mentallist went archer.

Who are these GANGSTA people? Is BlackWidow really kevin? Or are they posers just like every other server I see it on?

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Simbaaa View Post
    That party of 8 took castle huh?
    Damn I could run through this server without problem with a few friends. Lol.
    Skill > Money ... mate!

Skill > Money ... mate!
    Oh, I do agree.
    Unfortunately it seems like you are lacking both.
    That's alright though! You're doing your thing here and that's good for you, but the reason you receive so much hate is because these videos are actually much below what is even considered average play. That's boring. You need to step your game up if you want to impress this forum.

Banned Member

Yeh i dont really want to impress the forums. i'm just killing my boredness with replying to you and with making the videos. Im not someone who would play ko nonstop and being addicted to it.
    Btw i would appericiate if someone can tell me those things...
    I'm new with those things i made just 4 videos / you can see them in my channel.

So the question is What should i do different to make video good for you guys...

PS-Simba : You bought VTPia account? It used to be TBone. So how could those items be illegal?

Ok. You dont like music? You dont like the video? You dont like my skills? What did the clan done to you? lolz.

I dont get it,why always the same ppl replying on my topics with all the hate inside.
    you clearly stated to flame as I wish, i'm not flaming so much as commenting on your video, ill go back to what i've said over 3 times to you, if you post a video on PUBLIC forums, expect criticism, if your video sucks, expect "flames" telling you how much it sucks, you take the risk yourself by posting the video, i'm just simply sharing my opinion. if you cant take peoples opinions/"flames" then don't post the damn video in the first place with a post that says "flame as you wish" to start off the topic.

edit: if you want to make a good video for us, for starters, learn the basics of playing a class and become good at it, learn basic editing skills, learn to cut the clips shorter when there isn't any action, pick music that actually goes with the video.

for examples just go to the usko section and watch some of the videos from there, there are plenty of good old videos that are pretty simple but really good, obviously the givens would be zero and f9 nd the hatred videos, also the blood video, theres a few more I just can't think of off the top of my head atm, if i remember them ill edit my post and let u know.

Banned Member

Well thanks candy You learn me about how to make video, ill learn you on how to setup a stable server? We have a deal?

Well thanks candy You learn me about how to make video, ill learn you on how to setup a stable server? We have a deal?
    lol I don't see what you could possibly teach me about having a "stable" server, and as of right now my server is pretty stable, granted it's not up, nor will it be till i'm actually done with it. lol

Wowwww.. trash !

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Music: 7/10
    Skill: 9/10
    Quality: 9/10
    Editing: 8/10

Overall id probably give the video a 9/10

Gratz :P

I heard the song,and came to the part where u started spinning the camera,I just thumbed it down and left. 0/10.
    Oscar likes this.

Banned Senior Member

L2Play and Gangsta need to learn how to play... your video and skills are awful.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast