Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Ultimate KO - CASTLE SIEGE WAR MOVIE ( youtube)

This is a discussion on Ultimate KO - CASTLE SIEGE WAR MOVIE ( youtube) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by sqazll I dont get it,why always the same ppl replying on my topics with all the hate ...
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sqazll View Post
    I dont get it,why always the same ppl replying on my topics with all the hate inside.
    hate =/= opinions

if you cant take it then dont post videos.

Haha, shit's hilarious.

Banned Senior Member

I won't even comment on this.. well I basically just did if you get what I mean.

O_o Senior Member

Is it a turkish server or smthing?

I saw nothing special.. Its very clear you guys dont use vent (or just couple of you) coz I saw your party all over the place, and your group heal got only 2-3 ppl max evreytime

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Music: 7/10
    Skill: 9/10
    Quality: 9/10
    Editing: 8/10

Overall id probably give the video a 9/10

Gratz :P
    your exceptions must be so low . didn't u see a good movie in the last .. .ahmm , 3 years ?

o/t : movie sucked .

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    your exceptions must be so low . didn't u see a good movie in the last .. .ahmm , 3 years ?

o/t : movie sucked .
    He's in the movie too, but in another clan, which was WAY worse, and even while outnumbering these guys 3 to 1 or so, they still lost, so obviously he sees this movie and thinks "Damn, they're skilled".

Wtf is this lol?

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Wtf is this lol?
    this is apparently the "most skilled" clan on ultimateko.. kinda sad cause I think I could join the server with 3-5 other people and roll through that party/take the castle with ease if theyre the most challenging clan on the server hahaha, only advantage they'd have is being able to push ok and be back to the battle since they spawn back in the castle lol.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    kinda sad cause I think I could join the server with 3-5 other people and roll through that party/take the castle
    lol copying simba?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    this is apparently the "most skilled" clan on ultimateko.. kinda sad cause I think I could join the server with 3-5 other people and roll through that party/take the castle with ease if theyre the most challenging clan on the server hahaha, only advantage they'd have is being able to push ok and be back to the battle since they spawn back in the castle lol.
    Is UltimateKO the pserver mitch/kid is playing?

yes and according to aviv the clan their running sucks ass lol and im assuming is it them since they are using my gg clan name lol

ot: uhm wow, who was that on the priest? Im sure their are priests guides on forum you can read up on.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sqazll View Post
    lol copying simba?
    me and simba played a little together on xionis, we both know we're skilled, so i'm sure the fact that both of us stated we can do it means we can, we both have a different group of ko friends but some are also the same, which means we both know skilled players that we can see ourselves playing with and rolling "skilled" players like you and your clan.

i'm not copying him, i'm just stating that with a group of my friends i'm sure we can easily roll you guys, and simba stated with a group of his friends (note that some maybe the same friends as mine) they can easily roll through you guys.

So in the end the final conclusion we both came to separately happens to be the same, you and your clan along side everyone else on that server clearly lacks skill/organization therefor it would be simple for us to beat you.

don't know who mitch/kid is, i don't personally play the server, i'm just going based off the video seeing as how that skilless/unorganized clan took the castle.

funny vid
    10chars

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

This was a RuneScape grade Pk video, seriously I couldn't give it over a 2/10

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Didnt watch it all but from the mins ive watched im guessing u guys werent in vent? coz the party was splitted most of the time lol, if u guys were in vent then its even worse, and also about ur priest skill's i know that the hp bar in there is like the old one so its kinda hard to see who's needin a heal but still u duffed when most of the party was dying which didnt really help much lol, aanyways didnt really like it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast