Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Ultimate KO - CASTLE SIEGE WAR MOVIE ( youtube)

This is a discussion on Ultimate KO - CASTLE SIEGE WAR MOVIE ( youtube) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by sqazll Skill > Money ... mate! EEHHH! wrong..., Money > Skills, want proof? take a look at ...
Page: 3

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sqazll View Post
    Skill > Money ... mate!
    EEHHH! wrong..., Money > Skills, want proof? take a look at C-West.

I didn't like the video, your skills i got nothing to add there, i'm a totally different style of priest, i rather heal than duff.
    And not to be harsh in any way, but that server must be the lamest ever.

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    EEHHH! wrong..., Money > Skills, want proof? take a look at C-West.

I didn't like the video, your skills i got nothing to add there, i'm a totally different style of priest, i rather heal than duff.
    And not to be harsh in any way, but that server must be the lamest ever.
    So true lol..
    Well ALFAROQ makes the one and only exception, even though he has sinins gear he still sucks at the game ( don't know if he still plays )

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    So true lol..
    Well ALFAROQ makes the one and only exception, even though he has sinins gear he still sucks at the game ( don't know if he still plays )
    lol ALFAROQ, i still remember that noob.

so bad... he would only attack with CP up and then run away til its up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    yes and according to aviv the clan their running sucks ass lol and im assuming is it them since they are using my gg clan name lol

ot: uhm wow, who was that on the priest? Im sure their are priests guides on forum you can read up on.
    Lol, i think it's just mitch and a bunch of turks, everyone else quit after c-west's dcz got gay as fuck. You are good at thinking of clan names...
    Last edited by Lavie; 06-22-2012 at 09:50 PM.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    lol ALFAROQ, i still remember that noob.

so bad... he would only attack with CP up and then run away til its up again.
    really ?? IDK which clan would give an opportunity to a guy who runs arround only with cp and +11rev items ...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    yes and according to aviv the clan their running sucks ass lol and im assuming is it them since they are using my gg clan name lol

ot: uhm wow, who was that on the priest? Im sure their are priests guides on forum you can read up on.
    I only played there for a day, and I had no problems taking them out 2 vs 8, priest+warrior against a diverse party.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sqazll View Post
    Well thanks candy You learn me about how to make video, ill learn you on how to setup a stable server? We have a deal?
    I wouldn't like for you to "learn me" anything mate, how about I teach you some basic english instead?

This can be described with one word

Crooks !

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

u... SUCK at playing priest bro, duffing the wrong people & ur partymembers are dieing like fresh baked cookies that u even dare to put this on ko4life realy shows what a moron u are!

and guys it will always be ''Skills>Items'' a full +7 sin can pwn a full +8 sin if he has the right combo

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    u... SUCK at playing priest bro, duffing the wrong people & ur partymembers are dieing like fresh baked cookies that u even dare to put this on ko4life realy shows what a moron u are!

and guys it will always be ''Skills>Items'' a full +7 sin can pwn a full +8 sin if he has the right combo
    not always sometimes yes

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

if we're speaking about sins then in this day in age on KO its more along the right pedal/macro unfortunately, go back a few years when sins actually minored using their fingers and not a program and thats when you'll see real skill and not how long a person can put their foot down without ever getting tired. kinda sad how that class got ruined by those macros/tools which is why i personally stopped playing it, but anyways as you can see sqazll it's not us "hating" you, its us just speaking the truth about your videos, lack of skill, horrible video in general, boring, music sucks, just bad videos all around.

Banned Regular Member

how about full sin +7 vs full sin +9 ? can he still pwn him ?
    basically this ''Skills>Items ''Theory'''' doesn't work in ko

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post
    how about full sin +7 vs full sin +9 ? can he still pwn him ?
    basically this ''Skills>Items ''Theory'''' doesn't work in ko
    in other games a +7 wouldnt even be close to beating a guy in +8s afaik

not a chance

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    if we're speaking about sins then in this day in age on KO its more along the right pedal/macro unfortunately, go back a few years when sins actually minored using their fingers and not a program and thats when you'll see real skill and not how long a person can put their foot down without ever getting tired. kinda sad how that class got ruined by those macros/tools which is why i personally stopped playing it, but anyways as you can see sqazll it's not us "hating" you, its us just speaking the truth about your videos, lack of skill, horrible video in general, boring, music sucks, just bad videos all around.
    pedal isnt the problem (a good dual minor sin can pwn a pedal sin) the problem are the TBL sins that use programs to do 3 minors in only 1 minor click..

and for psycho, the answer is Yes if its a fair vs (70-) then a +7 sin can still pwn a +9 sin it always have been Skills>Items

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast