Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes

Ultimate KO - CASTLE SIEGE WAR MOVIE ( youtube)

This is a discussion on Ultimate KO - CASTLE SIEGE WAR MOVIE ( youtube) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard pedal isnt the problem (a good dual minor sin can pwn a pedal sin) the problem ...
Page: 4

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    pedal isnt the problem (a good dual minor sin can pwn a pedal sin) the problem are the TBL sins that use programs to do 3 minors in only 1 minor click..

and for psycho, the answer is Yes if its a fair vs (70-) then a +7 sin can still pwn a +9 sin it always have been Skills>Items
    lol ? if u can pwn a pedal sin u can pwn a tbl sin (that edits the minor) I don't see the problem . the pedal makes your minor as fast as possible , same the tbl when u hit 3 minors imo .

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    pedal isnt the problem (a good dual minor sin can pwn a pedal sin) the problem are the TBL sins that use programs to do 3 minors in only 1 minor click..

and for psycho, the answer is Yes if its a fair vs (70-) then a +7 sin can still pwn a +9 sin it always have been Skills>Items
    clearly you don't understand what i'm getting at with a pedal, yes you can minor the same speed as a pedal wit a dual minor but the fact that your hand will get tired especially in a long vs and or when you've been playing for hours where as a pedal/tbl edited sin can easily just continue going because they dont have that same problem cause all theyre doing is putting their foot down. I wasn't saying it's hard to beat a pedal using sin, I was saying it's annoying competing with them because of the fact that they have that advantage over you. Therefor removing the "skill" aspect of it where you have to actually do everything yourself instead of having a program/tool do it for you.

Banned Member

Rofl you guys still spamming the topic....

Just giving some insight into why this clan (BringItOn) could take the castle. Unlike most pple think it wasent because they had the best team but because they teamed up with the only 2 other big clans (Retaliation and GANGSTA) in the server against just 1clan (L2Play). They played with 4 (maybe 5) full partys against just 1 full party. If u look closer into the video u will notice this. As for the video I agree with previous posts, overall it was bad ...

Nothing special but what server is this?

nothing special

wtf? that was terrible

Lol im lovin the skill and organization

This ain't gangsta from pathos is it?

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 75Linebacker View Post
    Hell no! Watch the movie xD

Quote Originally Posted by 75Linebacker View Post
    Actually some of them were. BlackWidow and HeavyDuty were the old pathos players. But there weren't many others, just randoms I believe

I'm glad to see more people telling Grobar and his crew they are terribad. Maybe they'll quit KO.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234