Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

unique priest

This is a discussion on unique priest within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; has been banned for cheating before, unbanned miraculously or got new lvl 80 char with all those super items you ...
Page: 4

has been banned for cheating before, unbanned miraculously or got new lvl 80 char with all those super items you see so .. yes.. i doubt that is a gm[/b]

-_- thats not a gm nick...maybee he had set shell +10 reb and he got the balls to try for +11 lol[/b]
    He have to be a gm , if he banned and unbanned , prolly friend of GM , or GM himself and he banned his own char for few days.
    I never been and ill not be gm never , so i dont know actually how its works , but i dont think somebody can have +9/10 shell set and weapon only becuse " he have balls to upgrade " .
    Prolly friend of GM , or GM himself.

f0rezt

in cypher you can see everything -_-

umm holy shit? that guy must dupe thats just fucking crazi

Banned

omfg Turks think he is gm lol

omfg Turks think he is gm lol[/b]
    Your dad turk.

Banned

He have to be a gm , if he banned and unbanned , prolly friend of GM , or GM himself and he banned his own char for few days.
    I never been and ill not be gm never , so i dont know actually how its works , but i dont think somebody can have +9/10 shell set and weapon only becuse " he have balls to upgrade " .
    Prolly friend of GM , or GM himself.[/b]

lol why wouldnt he have the balls to upgrade if he could just grab his duped sets if they break? he is not a gm, nor a friend of a gm.. he is.. a cheating.. cunt oO ... i have turk friends who know the likes of him very well (and even did same as he did and had same baba items or even worse like gigas+9, dol+9 .. etc..)

bro this is cypher =) and even though in my opinion its as bad in the other servers no matter what ppl say.. i do agree that cypher has had this kind of reputation for a good reason :P

tamachan

and people still argue about new dupes
    [/b]
    Omg SUper Sexy! i want to hack him

Richie

MrsDemo...the priest in the 1st pic also has 1 +9 str chitins set and a +20 reb hp chitins set... the smite hammer is +17 rebirthed......ud need to change ur undies if i told u what his uniques are...but i can say he has a +4 iron neck!
    and no...he did not do any of the duping...he just paid around $4k usd to look like that..... oh and did i mention...he also has 1 of the 2 +9 chitin shields on cypher.....

talhaq is a turk, aka sayk0, aka ex super cheater, ex human king, ex orc king, ex heaven member (top clan in cypher/probably top cheating clan overall), has been banned for cheating before, unbanned miraculously or got new lvl 80 char with all those super items you see so .. yes.. i doubt that is a gm[/b]
    Hacked GM, so yea.

Banned

Hacked GM, so yea.[/b]

i meant to say top cheating clan in cypher

f0rezt

MrsDemo...the priest in the 1st pic also has 1 +9 str chitins set and a +20 reb hp chitins set... the smite hammer is +17 rebirthed......ud need to change ur undies if i told u what his uniques are...but i can say he has a +4 iron neck!
    and no...he did not do any of the duping...he just paid around $4k usd to look like that..... oh and did i mention...he also has 1 of the 2 +9 chitin shields on cypher.....[/b]
    4k usd omg :wacko:

Tenzer

B) now i can see, so shinyy :X

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234