Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

upgrade%

This is a discussion on upgrade% within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; weird, since k2 says its the same chance whatever u go to[/b] k2 also said logos would be out sept ...
Page: 3

pitz

weird, since k2 says its the same chance whatever u go to[/b]

k2 also said logos would be out sept 1st, that the christmass event will end january 2nd, that trina adds 20%, and the list goes on...

Proximus

K2 say a lot of things.

Your better off going straight to +8 normally.

Then rebirth at +8 (100% ofc) and if the hearsay' is true that rebirth items have a 40/50% of forging at any numbered grade and if youve got the nuts you could go for a +6/82+ ftw!!

but thats getting ahead of ourselfs.

I think that the rebirth system was really clever move by K2, it gives the less rich ppl something to go for higher than +7 but lower than +8, and something for the higher lvled rich a.q's :P to go towards +9/+10.

Summary......

Be a pro and go straight to +8, then use the rebirth system for going towards +9 B)

idan1020

this go like this normal item:+1-+3 95% +4 80% i think +5 70% +6 50% +7 25% +8 5% with tarina 25% rebith item:from +1 to +21 all 25% hope that i help

eWo-eWo

one of my friends burned 8 completes +7 to +8 4 of them was with BUS rest was trina's all of them burned....

dugis

lol mate u cannot use trina on rebirthed weapons and arrmors.... na i think that is around 30% to sucsess
    just go for it with normal +7 weapon... beter chance i know trust me :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123