Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Upgrade video in girakon xD

This is a discussion on Upgrade video in girakon xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wacht in HD < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-r-gN106ik [/b] GRATZ on upgrade...
Page: 3

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

GRATZ on upgrade

I could say gz and i could say if feel sry for u . Couse u burned so many items just for an impact .Next time be clever. Burn the impact and toto&#39;s first so u get more chance&#39;s to make a raptor or ii

dont brag about your english, this forum isnt about whose english is better than whose. especially after this thirdth thing, you&#39;re in no place to make yourself feel superior to others... you may be fluent, but dont try to talk shit about others when you try so hard on your grammar and still suck.

but on topic lol, gj on the upgrade, it would have been so much better if you had made one of the other weapons though, but either way congrats [/b]
    Why you think Ko4Life admins ip banned all Turks? And this is an English community, and to the other noob about this is a game and not an English lesson, life&#39;s learning new things, there is nothing bad about correcting others mistakes so they don&#39;t make the stupid mistakes again, and this also goes for myself.

Why you think Ko4Life admins ip banned all Turks? And this is an English community, and to the other noob about this is a game and not an English lesson, life&#39;s learning new things, there is nothing bad about correcting others mistakes so they don&#39;t make the stupid mistakes again, and this also goes for myself.[/b]
    bro u need a really psychological support pls do a favor for youself and find a good doctor.I can not say something for you any more.

I&#39;d look in the mirror if I was you.

Werent u getting scared with 2 left?

Banned

Why you think Ko4Life admins ip banned all Turks? And this is an English community, and to the other noob about this is a game and not an English lesson, life&#39;s learning new things, there is nothing bad about correcting others mistakes so they don&#39;t make the stupid mistakes again, and this also goes for myself.[/b]
    I thought your friend made the "thirth" error. Why wouldn&#39;t you keep your point of him being the retard/ feel concerned about it now? :blink:

Nice upgrade lol

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

nice nice burnt alot to get alot was that worth it in the end?[/b]
    that&#39;s what i wanna know as well

antal

so lucky , wish i could make +9 items [/b]
    lol to your ss s JD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123