Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Upgraded Raptor to +9

This is a discussion on Upgraded Raptor to +9 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gz m8...
Page: 2

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

gz m8

ScottCW1

YES YES YES UNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUN EDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNED ITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDIT EDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITED UNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUN EDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNED ITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDIT EDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITED UNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUN EDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNED ITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDIT EDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITED UNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUN EDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNED ITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDIT EDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITED UNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUN EDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNED ITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDIT EDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITED UNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUN EDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNED ITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDIT EDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITED UNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUN EDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNED ITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDIT EDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITED UNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUN EDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNED ITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDIT EDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITED UNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUN EDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNED ITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDIT EDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITED UNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUN EDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNED ITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDIT EDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITED UNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUN EDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNED ITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDIT EDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITED UNEDITEDUNEDITEDUNEDITED
    PLEASE? =]

Priest_gabber

not bad wish i had such a luck once

I wanna see the unedited one.

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

thats just wooow gratz man

aq post the original one, wanna laugh
    gz

Uzu

aq post the original one, wanna laugh
    gz[/b]
    u wanna laugh? go watch funny youtube vids

u wanna laugh? go watch funny youtube vids [/b]
    link plox

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

Watch carefully the icons just after he pressed ok...

wow gz!

saltman_147

Watch carefully the icons just after he pressed ok...
    [/b]
    Wow, why does everyone think this is not real??? EVERYONE LISTEN UP!!!

I edited out a portion of the white part, this is because I screamed into the microphone, I havent added skills on that guy so of course those are flashing. When I edited it out it just skiped the low part of the flash for like 1 second. I thought posting this would give some proof but I kinda get it now, I think the reason that everyone keeps saying +9's are not legit is because they cant do it :P Either way its real so everyone thinking its not, bb

On another note :lol: It was real, i dont wanna embarass myself so think what you want, im the one with the raptor +9 so it doesnt matter, plus you can look after the upgrade is done it has the +9 raptor in the upgraded spot, there is no other way it could be there unless I actually did it...

EDIT: I am sorry about the flame, I just have gotten PM's and things with like "Thats the most BS shit ever", its just amking me angry... I am sorry XeroK if you were trying to help me I was wondering if

Uzu

I edited out a portion of the white part, this is because I screamed into the microphone, I havent added skills on that guy so of course those are flashing. When I edited it out it just skiped the low part of the flash for like 1 second. I thought posting this would give some proof but I kinda get it now, I think the reason that everyone keeps saying +9&#39;s are not legit is because they are jelous fucking bastards and lack the motivation to do good in these games, everyone that thinks it is unreal... go fuck yourself, and by the way this is not Sultman_147, this is a message from R0NMAN, some of you guys that PMed me, are really pathetic <_<

On a completely other note :lol: It was real, i dont wanna embarass myself so think what you want, im the one with the raptor +9 so it doesnt matter, plus you can look after the upgrade is done it has the +9 raptor in the upgraded spot, there is no other way it could be there unless I actually did it...[/b]
    lol man he posted more something of a prove that this is real than a prove that this is an edited item, so relax down

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

I edited out a portion of the white part, this is because I screamed into the microphone, I havent added skills on that guy so of course those are flashing. When I edited it out it just skiped the low part of the flash for like 1 second. I thought posting this would give some proof but I kinda get it now, I think the reason that everyone keeps saying +9&#39;s are not legit is because they are jelous fucking bastards and lack the motivation to do good in these games, everyone that thinks it is unreal... go fuck yourself, and by the way this is not Sultman_147, this is a message from R0NMAN, some of you guys that PMed me, are really pathetic <_<

On a completely other note :lol: It was real, i dont wanna embarass myself so think what you want, im the one with the raptor +9 so it doesnt matter, plus you can look after the upgrade is done it has the +9 raptor in the upgraded spot, there is no other way it could be there unless I actually did it...[/b]
    still say you should post the real one :angry:

Banned Senior Member

the question is why he wait so long at the raptor upgrade? did he knew it go up or is it edited :P?

saltman_147

the question is why he wait so long at the raptor upgrade? did he knew it go up or is it edited :P?[/b]
    What do you mean wait so long. If you mean holding down button before it goes then yes I was waiting because for some reason i think i have good luck that way

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast