Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Upload LVL & PICS from Steam KO pliX

This is a discussion on Upload LVL & PICS from Steam KO pliX within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by azreal313 I ran deep into Turk territory to capture this small taste of the amount of crazyness ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    I ran deep into Turk territory to capture this small taste of the amount of crazyness going on in CZ.

Luckily I made it out alive.... barely.
    i saw +/- 300 users in cz today, wery nice.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    +1 to this, someone with a brain. i made my clan name BloodLine years and years ago, maybe not in what server it might have been used for the FIRST time, but i came up with the name myself. and used it in more than 1 USKO server over the past years, and in private server aswell. i don't get why people are complaining about things like that so much on this forum.

@exclusive, please try harder bruh. you ain't got no shit on meh bruh, gel ws kanki gelin steam maybe polemic vid inc? exclusive special jajjajajaajaja
    You were a nice fellow back then. It seems like prolonged exposure to children humor has inevitably changed you o.O

Like seriously, look at your reply to exclusive (and to some extent your previous post). That's not even cringeworthy or trollish, it's something that a person witn downs syndrome would say.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    witn
    who's the real downie brownie here?

You were a nice fellow back then. It seems like prolonged exposure to children humor has inevitably changed you o.O

Like seriously, look at your reply to exclusive (and to some extent your previous post). That's not even cringeworthy or trollish, it's something that a person witn downs syndrome would say.
    dude, idk what you're thinking. prolly still mad that we left apex and there's no1 left to kill you in apex, but sorry. no this has nothing to do with anyone, i just like being a d1ck sometimes and can't stand ppl talking crap about others they have no clue about.

I like you more than most of the users in here, i remember you asking me that you'd like to join midgard, i was as nice as i could be to you even tho i know you have ''beef'' with some of my ''ko friends'', i'm not that kind of guy that judges people i like to have fun on this near-dead game, there's no way i'm gonna be bothered about insults from people that are playing it, while i know for a fact that i'm capable of playing it properly and making a point here. thanks for your reply, but i thought you'd be wise enough to understand my point of view.

And down syndrome? i think you know as well as i do that i'm not suffering from that horrible shit that messes up so many beautifull lifes. I don't know why you would say such thing, i mean, you are a moderator on this forum i didn't do anything wrong to you, and you come up with this? i don't know what kind of people you hang out with lately but this isn't like ''trolling'' either.
    Adi likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

dude, idk what you're thinking. prolly still mad that we left apex and there's no1 left to kill you in apex, but sorry. no this has nothing to do with anyone, i just like being a d1ck sometimes and can't stand ppl talking crap about others they have no clue about. i like you more than most of the users in here, i remember you asking me that you'd like to join midgard, i was as nice as i could be to you even tho i know you have ''beef'' with some of my ''ko friends'', i'm not that kind of guy that judges people i like to have fun on this near-dead game, there's no way i'm gonna be bothered about insults from people that are playing it, while i know for a fact that i'm capable of playing it properly and making a point here. thanks for your reply, but i thought you'd be wise enough to understand my point of view.
    There's no point of view to be had in your last few posts, only now you're finally explaining yourself. Whatever.
    Vizard likes this.

There's no point of view to be had in your last few posts, only now you're finally explaining yourself. Whatever.
    i edited my post.

and just to mention, i forgot about it. the reason i replied to the no-name exclusive is because he has always had issues against me while i don't even know the guy, lovely.

back to the topic, a pause in exp/quest for some fun , old c-west team playing together again :]

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
    back to the topic, a pause in exp/quest for some fun , old c-west team playing together again :]

THAT looks like the KO I use to love. Everyone with shit gear just trying to make kills with their glave +6's and rappy +4's and chitin +6
    Smooth and Vizard like this.

Banned Senior Member

@exclusive, please try harder bruh. you ain't got no shit on meh bruh, gel ws kanki gelin steam maybe polemic vid inc? exclusive special jajjajajaajaja
    you are same as your brother lol xd
    you are not any god in this game

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    Is all you do randomly post in threads shittalking people you don't even know? Because that's all I've seen you do.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

i edited my post.

and just to mention, i forgot about it. the reason i replied to the no-name exclusive is because he has always had issues against me while i don't even know the guy, lovely.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post

This guy's reply is exactly what I'm thinking.

you and your childish little brother always act like you're fucking gods in this game.

This 'no name' is well known in the community, I just didn't bother playing gordion like you faggots did, its not like anyone that didn't play gordion can't play the game.

you guys think that winning a vs is important in this game. I'm better at teamplay, curing my party members when needed etc. See me as a supportive-rogue

Why everything in here turns into flame?

I ran deep into Turk territory to capture this small taste of the amount of crazyness going on in CZ.

Luckily I made it out alive.... barely.
    I renember EUKO's start and PK on QUEST items, that was fun. CZ looks rly active.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vE0o32ujX0

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

From a few days ago.

Banned Senior Member

Is all you do randomly post in threads shittalking people you don't even know? Because that's all I've seen you do.
    You're random and now just stfu oke?
    Dont quote my post and dont talk to me

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast