Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Urbester lvl 80 mage vs. mode

This is a discussion on Urbester lvl 80 mage vs. mode within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; reduce enemy's mp for 3k and gain 1.5k HP[/b] thats a sick skill to have for 1v1's...
Page: 14

reduce enemy's mp for 3k and gain 1.5k HP[/b]
    thats a sick skill to have for 1v1's

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

10 nice editing/pking

About the movie, nice actions, use of skill and music, just the combo lacks at times and I've seen a few weird potscenes but that's it.

About you're replies, can't take it that people criticize and share their opinion at times. You sure look an ass to me xD

kibal

A very nice movie edition, gratz [/b]

He has to be happy one of the better movie makers saying his video is nice xD .

10/10 very good mage and i like how the camera move and show the name of the person you kill XD
    FIRE POWER :P
    URBESTER IS TA BEST :P

i really like when you were debuff :P

ahahah xD
    u are funy i have +8 elixir xD and +2 flame rings xD
    u say slow combo and i can do faster 2 times.. oke do 2 times faster and make a movie
    if u do combo 2xbetter than mine this mean you can kill all serwer with lwl 80 mage (quest gears)
    xD[/b]
    Oh well... I just tried and logged in without premium on my friend's inactive account... When it used to be lvl 72 it was owning Manes when I was playing it.

Didn't play mage for 1 year, but I think, this is how should mage combo look like, if you tank, dont use W

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIPAlzN15mo

sexy Owa

Oh well... I just tried and logged in without premium on my friend's inactive account... When it used to be lvl 72 it was owning Manes when I was playing it.

Didn't play mage for 1 year, but I think, this is how should mage combo look like, if you tank, dont use W

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIPAlzN15mo[/b]
    too slow m8 :P

Imhotep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIPAlzN15mo[/b]

You do realise that ice staff is much faster to combo with than fire staff right ?

sexy Owa

You do realise that ice staff is much faster to combo with than fire staff right ?[/b]
    and when did this happen o.o

Unr4ted

You do realise that ice staff is much faster to combo with than fire staff right ?[/b]
    hes too noob to realize tht

no it isn't, do you realise that cool down time for those skills is same?

Edit: I tried all builds and left it being fire... this char is inactive for long time so I dont know who played it last time and reskilled it to ice...

Terrorblade

Nice video but I'm looking forward to see you in normal pking.

Btw u could "VS" some of your babashoped clannies, it would be more interesting

ice has better animation, so you think the staff is going faster, but it is the same throughout

ice has better animation, so you think the staff is going faster, but it is the same throughout[/b]
    And about skill animation... When I was playing I felt like ice blade is slowest of all...

Like my 5th time watching this,very gg mage with nice editing skills.