Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

USKO Highlights

This is a discussion on USKO Highlights within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm not just saying that cuz he gave me credit, and if he was average then why are you and ...
Page: 6

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

I'm not just saying that cuz he gave me credit, and if he was average then why are you and canz the only one here who have disagreed? He got several 10/10s, and I know he's not average, hes far beyond that. Not on Girakon, but Edana he went from no symbol to perm S in a matter of 2 weeks. And about his hp/mp bars not moving, thats bullshit, I'm watching it right now and I see it move plenty. Quit bullshitting and putting people down with lies you've made up on the spot.[/b]
    he was kinda average tbh, compared to gangstaz0ne and sexypapi. even mbz on silverhazee's rogue was better than him :/. now gangstazone- that movie is probably worth putting.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

hav u got gangsta's vid cos the filefront one is out of date now

Thijsoord

hi,
    i got a old vs from my bro's in the early days (Ares)
    they both quited now but just wanted to show u something old :P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBqGk1vcAMM
    i think its a funny vs cause they were pretty noob :P while theyr pro now :P

for example blurrik is ( chaossphere that made his farewell movie ) if some people saw it :P
    http://files.filefront.com/ChaosSphere+Fin...;/fileinfo.html

he was kinda average tbh, compared to gangstaz0ne and sexypapi. even mbz on silverhazee's rogue was better than him :/. now gangstazone- that movie is probably worth putting.[/b]
    <3. tbh alot of girakon vids were pretty dam good. that server had alot of GGs and i miss pking in the early server days :/

hav u got gangsta&#39;s vid cos the filefront one is out of date now [/b]
    im gonna check if i still have it

Pathos History</span> one...Shows the beginning of the server etc;...Really good movie.
    (Also shows great PK by ModerN + Freestyler)[/b]

I&#39;m not just saying that cuz he gave me credit, and if he was average then why are you and canz the only one here who have disagreed? He got several 10/10s, and I know he&#39;s not average, hes far beyond that. Not on Girakon, but Edana he went from no symbol to perm S in a matter of 2 weeks. And about his hp/mp bars not moving, thats bullshit, I&#39;m watching it right now and I see it move plenty. Quit bullshitting and putting people down with lies you&#39;ve made up on the spot.[/b]
    I meant to the edana rogue, just look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IMNQ39AILQ
    00 : 48 shows it good
    1: 03 too
    and every 20 sec after that

well if u wanna talk about np gain you would have to add silverhazee in there as he was by far the best np machine i have seen.

XX

I think the diez section has to feature:

Blood&#39;s greatest hits
    &
    Paddy&#39;s hammer time video

This sounds like a really fun project though, wish you the best of luck with it all

I&#39;m not just saying that cuz he gave me credit, and if he was average then why are you and canz the only one here who have disagreed? He got several 10/10s, and I know he&#39;s not average, hes far beyond that. Not on Girakon, but Edana he went from no symbol to perm S in a matter of 2 weeks. And about his hp/mp bars not moving, thats bullshit, I&#39;m watching it right now and I see it move plenty. Quit bullshitting and putting people down with lies you&#39;ve made up on the spot.[/b]
    Coz I personally think there were some more important rogues and better rogues in the server. Thats why I think it is not worth to put him on the highlights. He IS a great rogue, but there were some others that influenced the server much more and some others that could beat Pato.

simple

paddy&#39;s hammer time video is a must !

as said in the other topic

Booooo (Best sin so far)
    Elu (great combo)
    Hit Machine (warrior with an awesome combo)
    Tempest (total ownage)
    Priest Dro (only priest i liked so far)

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

he was kinda average tbh, compared to gangstaz0ne and sexypapi. even mbz on silverhazee&#39;s rogue was better than him :/. now gangstazone- that movie is probably worth putting.[/b]
    ROFL! How can you compare the two WHEN PATO IS SEXYPAPI! That&#39;s who bought the account. Anyway, do w/e idc.

Quick Edit @ Josh: aReu&#39;s minor isn&#39;t lag.....his minor was that crazy, I&#39;ve vs&#39;d him before and seen him vs others, his hp does not move.

Here&#39;s another video to show that:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyCA4Op6bQg In that video his hp and mana do move. Not moving in the other vid isn&#39;t server lag, it&#39;s his minor.

And I think it was Tank who said that vid&#39;s after bera shouldn&#39;t be included, cuz nowadays all of them are about Numbers, and team pk, no one can solo anymore. If you think that&#39;s true about aReude4dyet then ur nuts.

ROFL! How can you compare the two WHEN PATO IS SEXYPAPI! That&#39;s who bought the account. Anyway, do w/e idc.

Quick Edit @ Josh: aReu&#39;s minor isn&#39;t lag.....his minor was that crazy, I&#39;ve vs&#39;d him before and seen him vs others, his hp does not move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyCA4Op6bQg In that video his hp and mana do move. Not moving in the other vid isn&#39;t server lag, it&#39;s his minor.
    And I think it was Tank who said that vid&#39;s after bera shouldn&#39;t be included, cuz nowadays all of them are about Numbers, and team pk, no one can solo anymore. If you think that&#39;s true about aReude4dyet then ur nuts.[/b]
    They move fine in that movie, yes his hp doesn&#39;t move... when he&#39;s not getting hit. but on the other movies its like, he&#39;ll be minoring for 5 seconds and it will suddenyl go down from 80% to 40% or sumin u cant say thats crazy minor.

sexypapi bought pato doesnt mean he is =/

firenewbie11

And I think it was Tank who said that vid&#39;s after bera shouldn&#39;t be included, cuz nowadays all of them are about Numbers, and team pk, no one can solo anymore. If you think that&#39;s true about aReude4dyet then ur nuts.[/b]
    Off topic:
    Just curious how minorheal shows up 2 or 3 times before the effect actually occur. Trying to minor as fast as i can and still doesnt work.

as i mentioned, there are exceptions. though i don&#39;t think that the vid posted above was all that spectacular. if its a diff movie then post it up. let me see

Off topic:
    Just curious how minorheal shows up 2 or 3 times before the effect actually occur. Trying to minor as fast as i can and still doesnt work.[/b]
    turkish lag. no joke.

XX

Oh and the Priest PK video with Captain and the rest of the priests pk&#39;ing with Chitin Shields and DTH&#39;s on lol :P

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast