Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

USKO Highlights

This is a discussion on USKO Highlights within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How about screenshots? The clan GotMilk and ExpTo80 on Olympia was very popular at the time, no video, just a ...
Page: 5

runordie

How about screenshots? The clan GotMilk and ExpTo80 on Olympia was very popular at the time, no video, just a bunch of screen shots : /

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

carnage

and ______________ was played by lesrewk according to.. devile or mickey i dun remember..[/b]
    Yeah, carnage with charlie.

That video fits well to gaming dictionary under "zerg" and why the zerg ulitmately fails.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

gotta put the AHM priest pk movie in it
    and the OldieS on tour 2006

knightkiller

can be better if u organize these movies about the year that was made it
    Best videos or relevant from:

gotta put the AHM priest pk movie in it
    and the OldieS on tour 2006 [/b]
    So true, both those vids are one of the few I enjoyed watching so much. Not because of the uber skilled people (OldieS vid mainly), but just seeing them having a blast, which is the most important thing in this game.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

yeahhhhhhhhhh definitely that xDD I used to watch this before each pk session, just so I could laugh when I died xD

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Xig has best vids, for sure.

h34r:

YE! That definitely needs to be in it.

This too:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=5IMNQ39AILQ part 1
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=iFjTjHUokSw&feature=related part 2

aReude4dyet was the best turkish sin on Edana....beat all of the dupermusun turks. He def deserves to be in this, he was a machine h34r:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V_Lc-wsJRvQ&feature=related TempesT pk part 1, fucking classic warrior. Nuff said.

cari the dcz bp on diez, really showed what dcz pk is like, and how fun it really is, if you still hate on ardream, go watch it and tell me you don't want a dcz char. bb.

Pato's pk movie on Girakon was gg, all around good sin.

AHM Int Priests if it hasn't been mentioned.

All I can think of right now.[/b]
    I don't remember ko hp/mp bar having such lag? T_T His mp/hp bar don't move in vs's etc. Pato wasn't good he was average and his video was boring just vs'ing... just u played his char

You gotta add girakon stuff, your video + insanitys + fierces + bb's + annihilations etc.

f0rezt

[/b]
    rolf :lol:

I don't remember ko hp/mp bar having such lag? T_T His mp/hp bar don't move in vs's etc. Pato wasn't good he was average and his video was boring just vs'ing... just u played his char

You gotta add girakon stuff, your video + insanitys + fierces + bb's + annihilations etc.[/b]
    +1
    Vids from Gira's old school clans > Pato's vid... zZzZz

Annihlation + elektriK in Gira: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXUxKgpLR0c is a pretty intense vid. Some Insanity and Fierce action should be definatly added.

sparkle

And wtf? :P

[/quote]

I dont have anything interesting to say in this thread... just had to say this was the funniest thing I read all night :P
    I wonder if it was his first time...

vids shouldn't go past bera imo

movies off the top of my head that are memorable:
    -genoxide (ares)
    -"legit" history lesson (bera)
    -dro (diez)
    -zero (ares)
    -mushroom soldiers (ares)
    -playhardgopro (ares)
    -when the lions wake/symbolic (diez)
    -theuntouchables (ares)
    -blood greatest hits (diez)
    -hitmachine's movies (they are all pretty badass; bera)
    can't remember any monumental xig vids.. other than magix. but... fuck bps. funny vids come from xig (i.e. ceasar/sultans, volcanicrock by neversaydie was the 3rd vid i downloaded)

yop

edit: reason for my first statement:
    after cypher (i would have included cypher, but no vids really came out of cypher), starting olympia began the reign of server hoppers. olympia was the first server really server hopped to by previous ares/diez/xig/bera kids. after that, most vids were just created by denizens of previous servers. servers from that point forward (coincidentally, with the launch of ke/rofd), were based more on large number gangbangs (yeah organization is good and all, but most definitely not as amusing) and 72 man isiloon kills . of course, there are a few exceptions to this phenomena, though i don't believe there are enough to warrant a retraction of this statement. as much as i'd like to believe that personal skill has remained the same or even improved, game has turned to a much more number-based game where as long as you have the numbers, you can roll anything/anyone. i believe that this is the sole reason why movies from pre-rofd (some mentioned above) were much more enjoyable than any post-rofd movie. again, there are exceptions (a few i can remember: elektrik, dro, oblivion, ahm priests)

most people are just posting post-bera vids because they, themselves, are in them. nothing really monumental.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

You gotta add girakon stuff, your video + insanitys + fierces + bb's + annihilations etc.[/b]
    I'm not just saying that cuz he gave me credit, and if he was average then why are you and canz the only one here who have disagreed? He got several 10/10s, and I know he's not average, hes far beyond that. Not on Girakon, but Edana he went from no symbol to perm S in a matter of 2 weeks. And about his hp/mp bars not moving, thats bullshit, I'm watching it right now and I see it move plenty. Quit bullshitting and putting people down with lies you've made up on the spot.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast