Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

USKO's future

This is a discussion on USKO's future within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what is that , ? new server?...
Page: 2

Banned

what is that , ? new server?

what is that , ? new server?[/b]
    lol :lol:
    And I like new patches, makes KO have more stuff ^_^

Ainelover

KE>KO>ROFD>RES

You think if there would be still KE or KO (max70lvl) it wouldn't suck? There would be like all 70lvl... New players wouldn't exp cus there would be like no1 to exp with. All70lvl? that would be gay don't u think? Yes that was cool, when mostly spoken in ko was English, but hell I like rofd, and stuff, I was bored with only pking on 70 and 100% in KE. At least now ppl who are babshped and was able kill whole party alone(in ko/ke), they have to got good skilled party to kill another one(now).[/b]
    ill remember you, when you flame k2, because there is/are some critical bug/s in next expansion

Delicious

Only thing they can do to completely ruin it for me is to put the best weapons in PUS...
    That would suck.
    Apart from that, ppl will always whine, but the game is improving lately when it comes to cheaters and shit.
    Just the ppl that whine have quit and think they are all cool and try to forget they have played it for quite some time.[/b]
    A hugh +1 on that!

they can prolly ruin it on other stupid ide's but ya +1

they gonna have /dance /cry ect... lmao

Rageagainstthemachine

i just think they could have taken the lvl cap off and not brought the moradon and it would have been better but thats just my opinion. And i do agree it would be boring to keep the lvl cap at 70 and k2 has gotten alot better about the cheaters. And i do believe if im correct myko crashed because of the dupers.

Azraim

KE>KO>ROFD>RES[/b]
    +1 , so many bugs with ko even if piana and breth were so cool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12