Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

uzk a rogue from cyper, some pics of his char..

This is a discussion on uzk a rogue from cyper, some pics of his char.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nbk can do better no qestion but i say no way he can win, maybe same items yea btw i ...
Page: 7

nbk can do better no qestion but i say no way he can win, maybe same items yea

btw i remeber vsing harimi at 73 holyshit...

it wasnt even when his ave was +17 it was just 9 he raped me[/b]
    I remember vsing a insane warrior like him when I had Jean, Might have even been same guy but I had to fully debuff him and vs with my PS on to not get spammed 1100+ lol, with shield on it was about 700ish. Insane items lol

average players=noobs...
    Id never play gearless,and you dont even need +9 weps,all you need is a shitload of dex,and at least +8 weapons.Shard +9 is 70 gb,full plate +9 set is around 40, 16/3 earings are cheap too(iv forgot since its been 2 months since i logged ares),judicious belt is like 200 mils,so +3 is easy to make, amulet of dex,priest pendant and other high dex uniques are less than 250 m. All those for 200gb...
    think before you talk... 200 gb is even cheap to babashop lol

And yeh if you would like to know i got 140 gbs so yes im a noob atm[/b]
    With those items you would totally suck, ppl would hit so damn hard on you. A decent rogue with iron set and 2k ap would own you in a vs if you dont use any weapon defense. Also most rogues normally just play with wolf, if you use weapon ench + dex scr + pot of power you gain like 350ap. So 2k ap for a rogue should do fine if he got good defense + weapon defense

KalaBunga Senior Member

wolf & safety ftw.

Delete.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567