Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

V3ndetta/Edana PK Video

This is a discussion on V3ndetta/Edana PK Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by RealPayne The movie was nice.... true he can work on his combo but its not sooooo bad, ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by RealPayne
    The movie was nice.... true he can work on his combo but its not sooooo bad, its ok for begginer, like he is... give him credit it relly was nice movie, and as all said great music.....
    ý am beggýner okeý?
    Love U dude <3

SLeePMoDe

i see your using my shard well

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by flamthrow
    Sorry to tell you that but that was probably the most horrible combo i've ever seen, you barely switched bars and you got alot of work to do on your running combo aswell. Not mentioning the potting either. Liked the music tho *^_^
    dont worry he says mine is horrible too T_T altho it is :lol:

KirbyKommando

Is DiffusalBlade playing Edana again ?

Originally posted by KirbyKommando
    Is DiffusalBlade playing Edana again ?
    yea i dont know if its the real one..
    but yea..

RunLikeYouStoleIt

3 / 10 <_<

repeated songs in pk movies. no combo when your chasing people. you spike thrust cut and 1 other skill then its spike again.. and your 1v1's are with.. rouges that i finish with 4.1k hp (49hp from full) and strongarph was sword dancing you and hes a cheater so ofc he has no combo or skill.. you ran when BabyDx started hitting you, then turned back and started fighting when he was 4 vs 1 (like all rouges in edana) and alot of your kills were ks kills with about 20 other orcs. the only teamwork i saw was raiding xp partys on buffs with torment against them..

and you hardly kept lightfeet up.. you'd be a fun rouge to legcut or scream while your light feet is down

J4l

nice movie hope next will be better :lol: :lol:

Deftones

Sorry to say but...Your combo is horrible, I will leave it at this, practice more.

thrangor

i am playing diffusalblade. why? :unsure:

_Hybrid_

Ok ill vote 1/10 this video its like a normal day of pk, also u kill ppl with a party thats dont say much about u pk skillz, also ur combo isnt so good bro go practice.

MalaViDa

good video bro! they dont know that duels VS gay humans assasins are too hard to find.

u are 1vs1... and 3 guys come to fuck you :/ so thats only the 95% of duels, the other 5% i win all

yes, human assasins in edana are oftenly gays that only think in his 50nps lost, and of course they want to kill V3ndetta or

S4ReVoK no matter if with 6 rogues behind us :huh:

And i love your set bro... i have chitins+7 since months and md+3 and +2 :/ give me your daggers 1h and i will defeat

powerful naked hehe

Perfect

Atleast this movie proves 1 thing yah dont need skill when yah got good items like he has :lol:

not bad miss our 1vs1 :lol: :lol: :lol: haha it should be frapsed there :wub:

LazyImp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12