Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

V3ndetta/Edana PK Video

This is a discussion on V3ndetta/Edana PK Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by RealPayne The movie was nice.... true he can work on his combo but its not sooooo bad, ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Originally posted by RealPayne
    The movie was nice.... true he can work on his combo but its not sooooo bad, its ok for begginer, like he is... give him credit it relly was nice movie, and as all said great music.....
    ż am beggżner okeż?
    Love U dude <3

  2. #17
    SLeePMoDe
    Guest

    Default

    i see your using my shard well

  3. #18
    Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    Originally posted by flamthrow
    Sorry to tell you that but that was probably the most horrible combo i've ever seen, you barely switched bars and you got alot of work to do on your running combo aswell. Not mentioning the potting either. Liked the music tho *^_^
    dont worry he says mine is horrible too T_T altho it is :lol:

  4. #19
    KirbyKommando
    Guest

    Default

    Is DiffusalBlade playing Edana again ?

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Originally posted by KirbyKommando
    Is DiffusalBlade playing Edana again ?
    yea i dont know if its the real one..
    but yea..

  6. #21
    RunLikeYouStoleIt
    Guest

    Default

    3 / 10 <_<

    repeated songs in pk movies. no combo when your chasing people. you spike thrust cut and 1 other skill then its spike again.. and your 1v1's are with.. rouges that i finish with 4.1k hp (49hp from full) and strongarph was sword dancing you and hes a cheater so ofc he has no combo or skill.. you ran when BabyDx started hitting you, then turned back and started fighting when he was 4 vs 1 (like all rouges in edana) and alot of your kills were ks kills with about 20 other orcs. the only teamwork i saw was raiding xp partys on buffs with torment against them..

    and you hardly kept lightfeet up.. you'd be a fun rouge to legcut or scream while your light feet is down

  7. #22
    J4l
    Guest

    Default

    nice movie hope next will be better :lol: :lol:

  8. #23
    Deftones
    Guest

    Default

    Sorry to say but...Your combo is horrible, I will leave it at this, practice more.

  9. #24
    thrangor
    Guest

    Default

    i am playing diffusalblade. why? :unsure:

  10. #25
    _Hybrid_
    Guest

    Default

    Ok ill vote 1/10 this video its like a normal day of pk, also u kill ppl with a party thats dont say much about u pk skillz, also ur combo isnt so good bro go practice.

  11. #26
    MalaViDa
    Guest

    Default

    good video bro! they dont know that duels VS gay humans assasins are too hard to find.

    u are 1vs1... and 3 guys come to fuck you :/ so thats only the 95% of duels, the other 5% i win all

    yes, human assasins in edana are oftenly gays that only think in his 50nps lost, and of course they want to kill V3ndetta or

    S4ReVoK no matter if with 6 rogues behind us :huh:

    And i love your set bro... i have chitins+7 since months and md+3 and +2 :/ give me your daggers 1h and i will defeat

    powerful naked hehe

  12. #27
    Perfect
    Guest

    Default

    Atleast this movie proves 1 thing yah dont need skill when yah got good items like he has :lol:

  13. #28
    Senior Member :Blaster:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CZ
    Posts
    934

    Default

    not bad miss our 1vs1 :lol: :lol: :lol: haha it should be frapsed there :wub:

    LazyImp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •