Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Valkyre armor

This is a discussion on Valkyre armor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 2

Ripper_of_romania

Just4Now

orc Valkarie is sexeh..i played beta it was fun fun fun =D

PinoyBoi

anyone has a SS of a mini warior with valykre

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by PinoyBoi
    anyone has a SS of a mini warior with valykre
    same as rogue

lov3less

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    lol, the orc assn and male priest show off their sexy green legs in them *:lol: *:lol:
    lol

my beta warrior girl.

orc warryon :wub: :wub: :wub:

PayForMySinS

nice ss B)

FinduS

valkyrie is only for show? seeing as u still wear ur normal gear and the valkyrie in the extra thingy?

Blood101

I heard It comes with exp + on it? or is this bullshit?

Originally posted by Blood101
    You can choose from AC, HP and EXP boost. The EXP boost only adds 6% more xp if you have the set.

Anyways I think for most classes it looks cool. Looks so damn ugly on male sins though.. those boots look ewww

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Blood101
    You can choose from AC, HP and EXP boost. The EXP boost only adds 6% more xp if you have the set.

Anyways I think for most classes it looks cool. Looks so damn ugly on male sins though.. those boots look ewww[/b]
    Can some1 post stats of this armor ? :unsure: :unsure: :wub:

H0merSimpson

just say wow..

crap u need to buy premium to have that ?

Dimon

think you just need to buy them from power up store, no premium needed, but you will need knight cash definitely

mantra90

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mantra90
    i dun like em so much, first time i heard bout valkyrie armors i though was new name for those black n red armors u can buy on jpko P'up, i bet in less than 2 month k2 start sellin items too. *<_< hope not
    so u dont like the extra bonus ? when u play ko, do u just stare at ur character and try to make it look the best and not care about what ur stats are going to be ?[/b]
    i hav on char, rap+8 giga+8 wich i got from bosses mobs and work really hard for make them,if they start sellin dragon slayer on Pup my items will b shit and all nubz with money will hav better, i can buy GP and Kcash but would sux payin real money for items....reminds me babashop

cRuX

Originally posted by mantra90+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mantra90)</div>
    Originally posted by Trii@
    <!--QuoteBegin-mantra90

i dun like em so much, first time i heard bout valkyrie armors i though was new name for those black n red armors u can buy on jpko P'up, i bet in less than 2 month k2 start sellin items too. *<_< hope not

so u dont like the extra bonus ? when u play ko, do u just stare at ur character and try to make it look the best and not care about what ur stats are going to be ?
    i hav on char, rap+8 giga+8 wich i got from bosses mobs and work really hard for make them,if they start sellin dragon slayer on Pup my items will b shit and all nubz with money will hav better, i can buy GP and Kcash but would sux payin real money for items....reminds me babashop[/b]
    you got a raptor+8 and a giga+8 from killing a boss?...no upgrade needed?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast