Vartdal PK movie

This is a discussion on Vartdal PK movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, next one from me ... it's from more views and i added some video effects, but still it isnt ...
Page: 1

Red face

So, next one from me ... it's from more views and i added some video effects, but still it isnt so good how i wanted. Just try it ...

http://files.filefront.com/VartdalPK_vol1w...;/fileinfo.html
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EJKR7I1G

norwaybiatch

best video ever 9,9/10

horemor

Thats what i call pk

horemor

Comments pls!

fucking awesome

list of the soundtracks please
    EDIT: LMAO townrush trough frontgate O_o PG

piedras

9/10

greishkan1

Nice vid but ardream is poor
    :P

Banned

Uh loved it, 8/10

But for dcz vid I would give it 10/10 its the best DCZ I have seen so far

Its a bit better then the continent dcz vid. And its just a little bit above the naturalbornlover's dcz vid. He pk'ed solo as warrior though

Great movie great

eddiezhu

hey ur clan is like ours in manes..=]

hey ur clan is like ours in manes..=][/b]
    indeed

Uh loved it, 8/10

But for dcz vid I would give it 10/10 its the best DCZ I have seen so far

Its a bit better then the continent dcz vid. And its just a little bit above the naturalbornlover's dcz vid. He pk'ed solo as warrior though
    Great movie great[/b]
    i know next one will be better i hope , u wil see

Valk

i know next one will be better i hope , u wil see[/b]
    dled a while ago but just now got to watchin it.
    nice vid guys, glad to see yall spruced it up since the last one ^^

for some comments, Ild prolly say that you could work on ur team work a little. NOt that its bad but in terms of
    tactics, u gotta make the most of what uve got.

i.e. use ur good tank priests to the maximum. It seems like a lotta the none priest characters are
    all over the place. I dont know if u guys got a teamspeak or ventrilo but try having the rogues and what not defend the priests more. Use the priests as shields and pick off the guys attacking the priests. (sparta style)
    The humans prolly wont run off cus they r obviously thinking they gonna gang bang you.
    But that way u can focus all ur strength on one kill and people wont be running off when they r almost dead with 2 or 3 rogues on them as opposed to 1. Ideally, this could lead to less casting failed's also

plus how annoying is it when people get in ur way when ur trying to kill some1 ^^
    the priests can bascially make a wall or cluster just scrape the attacker off of them onto some1 else xD

of course thats not always going to work but it usually pays off when u can make little things like that work out. I think u would definitely see an increase in kills happening.

What u really ought to do is trade in those tank priests for BP's and let the rogues support :P

hey ur clan is like ours in manes..=][/b]
    Woot for us ^^

Nice one

negerjon

dled a while ago but just now got to watchin it.
    nice vid guys, glad to see yall spruced it up since the last one ^^

for some comments, Ild prolly say that you could work on ur team work a little. NOt that its bad but in terms of
    tactics, u gotta make the most of what uve got.

i.e. use ur good tank priests to the maximum. It seems like a lotta the none priest characters are
    all over the place. I dont know if u guys got a teamspeak or ventrilo but try having the rogues and what not defend the priests more. Use the priests as shields and pick off the guys attacking the priests. (sparta style)
    The humans prolly wont run off cus they r obviously thinking they gonna gang bang you.
    But that way u can focus all ur strength on one kill and people wont be running off when they r almost dead with 2 or 3 rogues on them as opposed to 1. Ideally, this could lead to less casting failed's also

plus how annoying is it when people get in ur way when ur trying to kill some1 ^^
    the priests can bascially make a wall or cluster just scrape the attacker off of them onto some1 else xD

of course thats not always going to work but it usually pays off when u can make little things like that work out. I think u would definitely see an increase in kills happening.

What u really ought to do is trade in those tank priests for BP's and let the rogues support :P
    Woot for us ^^[/b]
    Well man thanks and i think this vid is a gigantic step from our last. And we dont use any forms of team speak. If we had it would be better, and we are trying to make it work. And ty for the cool tips. Smal details can make big change really. I can't wait until we make our next movie! Sure the last one was bad edit because the movie maker was fucked up :P lol and i like you man. You have became a sort of a teacher for us lol.
    And I say for all my clanies keep up the good work!

negerjon

Wink

I really love the editing dark! The intro gives a really magic feeling :P. And it last until the end! A really good pk feeling. It makes you want to pk even more.
    And the music is really good too. And those smal and big effects was awesome! I love you editing dark.
    And i have sauid it a milion times before. I can&#39;t wait for our next movie! <3