Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

VendeTTa 7 VS 7 Integrity

This is a discussion on VendeTTa 7 VS 7 Integrity within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Where are badfamily sorry i mean gladiatorz forgot they lose the clan name, miss you guys in pk its like ...
Page: 2

Where are badfamily sorry i mean gladiatorz forgot they lose the clan name, miss you guys in pk its like ko pk its no the same without you guys
    Bathory likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    Where are badfamily
    ha
    best inglish

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    Where are badfamily sorry i mean gladiatorz forgot they lose the clan name, miss you guys in pk its like ko pk its no the same without you guys
    You miss us in PK? we're here everyday pissing on your rubbish clan

On meanwhile, you guys can't stand to fight with anyone without your main dbuffer.
    What happened?

Maybe go play ardream? or pk at arena? only place you can make any kills
    brambor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    you guys can't stand to fight with anyone without your main dbuffer.

Who is he Adi? :$:$:$:$

Banned Senior Member

You miss us in PK? we're here everyday pissing on your rubbish clan

On meanwhile, you guys can't stand to fight with anyone without your main dbuffer.
    What happened?

Maybe go play ardream? or pk at arena? only place you can make any kills
    you can't get any kills unless their main dber is ban go back to practicing combo
    rdamas75 likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    you can't get any kills unless their main dber is ban go back to practicing combo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWaAXLdCkH4
    banned? I don't know, its something you said.. none said anything about being banned lol.
    Also, I got a movie coming out soon that proves my point.. lets see after this who make kills and who's not making kills.

Laughing at people's combo, while you can't even make a single vs without cheating.
    No mention that this combo was some kind of joke, skill 1sec delay R , skill 2sec delay R.
    The fact that you sat there to record it shows the people here how lowlife and childish you are.

So I got you kicked out of Vendetta, and since you begged Noiseless to join back and he refused because of the fact that you behave like a little kid
    you begged sash to NT, now he did and you're trying to annoy me with your childish and meaningless comments.

I'm not captainfire, stop trying the stuff I taught you on me

Banned Senior Member

banned? I don't know, its something you said.. none said anything about being banned lol.
    Also, I got a movie coming out soon that proves my point.. lets see after this who make kills and who's not making kills.

Laughing at people's combo, while you can't even make a single vs without cheating.
    No mention that this combo was some kind of joke, skill 1sec delay R , skill 2sec delay R.
    The fact that you sat there to record it shows the people here how lowlife and childish you are.

So I got you kicked out of Vendetta, and since you begged Noiseless to join back and he refused because of the fact that you behave like a little kid
    you begged sash to NT, now he did and you're trying to annoy me with your childish and meaningless comments.

lol i slapped you before i ever joined your clan and noiselessness begged me to stay and after tournament come back. he told me "you think i like adi " rofl you're an idiot adi he hates you hahahahahaahahaha

you wish i begged sash for nt i went to sleep and woke up human ) btw why not post the reason why we was kicked? now go cry p.s you seem mad
    Last edited by FuriousKo; 05-12-2014 at 04:17 PM.

Why would you guys really record everything, nobody cares about it anyways who wins and who doesn't. We don't prove eachother anything apart of which PC is better (FPS based) which is really important for a sin to win a vs, or minor properly. This is a team-game, and both teams have their weak sides and their good sides. If you go 8v8 and there is 1 party crushing the other, it means that theres 1 party having more priests, or more items than the other. If not then ok, i'll admit it the one who won played better. But i've never seen a good vid about winning a straight 8v8 with BOTH clans having their best people inside the party, untill then i will never take conclusions about who's better and who's not. Want to make a point here and prove YOURSELF a point, because everyone else isn't really caring that much at all any longer then make a vid of equally chars and equally classes and equal items and then show who is better than the other. 100% sure this can't be done in USKO, you should go to a private or something lol ^^

P.S i'm not specificly speaking to 1 person/clan i love u all nubs.

Anatolia <3

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

lol i slapped you before i ever joined your clan and noiselessness begged me to stay and after tournament come back. he told me "you think i like adi " rofl you're an idiot adi he hates you hahahahahaahahaha

you wish i begged sash for nt i went to sleep and woke up human ) btw why not post the reason why we was kicked? now go cry p.s you seem mad
    dude , he just cant win so he starts to bring up al his crap
    Bathory likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    Oh god..... /10chars

bet adi feels pretty kewl , posting vids from someone else

so kewl

edit : love how anger helps vendetta out ...
    would post vids like that all day long adi
    its your style
    i am ashamed that u are from the same country as me.
    ScreameR likes this.

LMAO!! back to hating each other?
    I love this shit
    Lerwaaah likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

5 minutes passed before I saw you hit anything but a priest. So either your DB calling names is a noob or you pk like an idiot. Nothing impressive here but your items, sorry.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

you wish i begged sash for nt i went to sleep and woke up human ) btw why not post the reason why we was kicked? cause sash fucked your sister. now go cry p.s you seem mad
    1.The only people you slapped were the private server players you used to play against, all the rest knew that you're completely hypocrite person that just talks more than he should, one day you like someone one day you hate someone.
    Keep speaking about everyone behind their backs, I'm just waiting for Sash to understand that a little kid plays on his account and then you'll go and beg mario for his infos
    and then if he gives u his infos, he'll find out you spoke about him behind his back as well.. and on and on.

2.He didn't beg anyone and if he did he wouldn't beg you cause you own nothing in this game.

3.What you became Renzo now? saying that he don't like me..
    Like I care? lol, we merged because they needed our meeles as much as we needed their mages.
    Its a fact, like it or not. They know it and we know it, if we didn't need them and they didn't need us.. then both of our clans wouldn't even think about merging.

too sad rakastan is going to lose to fireofanatolia tommrow

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Why would you guys really record everything, nobody cares about it anyways who wins and who doesn't. We don't prove eachother anything apart of which PC is better (FPS based) which is really important for a sin to win a vs, or minor properly. This is a team-game, and both teams have their weak sides and their good sides. If you go 8v8 and there is 1 party crushing the other, it means that theres 1 party having more priests, or more items than the other. If not then ok, i'll admit it the one who won played better. But i've never seen a good vid about winning a straight 8v8 with BOTH clans having their best people inside the party, untill then i will never take conclusions about who's better and who's not. Want to make a point here and prove YOURSELF a point, because everyone else isn't really caring that much at all any longer then make a vid of equally chars and equally classes and equal items and then show who is better than the other. 100% sure this can't be done in USKO, you should go to a private or something lol ^^

P.S i'm not specificly speaking to 1 person/clan i love u all nubs.

Anatolia <3
    Well, like I said.. I couldn't careless about any of the videos being posted in that forum.
    Including the videos I post for other people.
    I post it because people ask me nicely to post it.

oke dylan.
    I can't win.
    You're so desperate that your clan don't want you as a commander so you come to USKO clans and ask them if you can be a commander in their clan..
    http://www.gladiatorz.net/uploads/im...93__dylan2.jpg

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    LMAO!! back to hating each other?
    I love this shit
    some times i have to slap adi around a little bit so his brain works right and he remembers his place in this world.
    rdamas75 and Meir like this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast