Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

VendeTTa Clan ~ NoiseLessness ~ 3 v 2 - 3 v 3 Integrty Special II

This is a discussion on VendeTTa Clan ~ NoiseLessness ~ 3 v 2 - 3 v 3 Integrty Special II within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by VendeTTaLeadeR call eleania aslan no.plem before full slap after full slap KRAL SLAP!...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by VendeTTaLeadeR View Post
    call eleania aslan no.plem before full slap after full slap
    KRAL SLAP!
    GuillermoG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    i will call v1shera for u
    v1shera w/o tbl aurum is nothing oke
    me iz KINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Adi if u hate racism why you keep playing with then??

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    Adi if u hate racism why you keep playing with then??
    atlest he hate racism

you hate your life.

anyway i was considering buying you

do you have a buy out?

or shall i speak with cuban ? DDDDDDDDDDDD

werı werıı
    Meir and GuillermoG like this.

Hamad move please no time for you now sorry

So adi if you hate racism why you keep playing with vendetta?? And yes if they racist they should get banned in ko4life too, i also hate racism.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Hamad move please no time for you now sorry

So adi if you hate racism why you keep playing with vendetta?? And yes if they racist they should get banned in ko4life too, i also hate racism.
    cuz vendetta has nothing to do with racism nowadays?? lol.

Banned

really nice movie, someone can stop vendeta?

Damn good job Integrity! You must be the best clan on human side since all the videos are made of you. So much jealousy you guys are doing great!
    Who is the guy who kept whining on both forums about how unfair the merge would be, that turks cheat and will out gear everyone on CW... oh yeah it was Adi. I guess he learned if you can't beat them join them.
    canelofalo and m4tr3r0 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Damn good job Integrity! You must be the best clan on human side since all the videos are made of you. So much jealousy you guys are doing great!
    Who is the guy who kept whining on both forums about how unfair the merge would be, that turks cheat and will out gear everyone on CW... oh yeah it was Adi. I guess he learned if you can't beat them join them.
    you are still ugly tho.

ahahahahahahahahahaha

PD: i'm wondering if everyone here remember when HalloweenShock call adi "Adolf Hittler", i though it was racism

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    cuz vendetta has nothing to do with racism nowadays?? lol.
    Huh????? how is that possible adi hate racism and adi play with vendetta (adi repoted vendetta for racism)

Vendetta lost chaos ball 10, items and banned accounts because adi and vendetta still playing with adi

How you guys can live with this??

Anyway no my business good luck with it, peace.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

When did I ever say they would cheat? I said merge with a server that has +10 items like cookies would be unfair for cwest while a HB 9 was more than average, in their servers chaos baal 9 was average.
    None is jealous of integrity, they make a video about vendetta / gladiatorz.. seems fair enough that one of us would make a video for them as well , don't you think?

oh shiet, I forgot... you can't think.

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    ahahahahahahahahahaha

PD: i'm wondering if everyone here remember when HalloweenShock call adi "Adolf Hittler", i though it was racism
    it was alaturka and he got a temp ban for it, like i said.. every single guy that bring any kind of racism to a computer game deserve getting banned.
    Doesn't matter if he's a friend or not.

Huh????? how is that possible adi hate racism and adi play with vendetta (adi repoted vendetta for racism)

Vendetta lost chaos ball 10, items and banned accounts because adi and vendetta still playing with adi

How you guys can live with this??

Anyway no my business good luck with it, peace.
    1. I didn't know this guy lost his CB until he got unbanned and people started seeing him at moradon without his CB.

2. Like you said, I reported(PAST). I don't know if they got anything personal against jews or had anything personal against jews.. but it doesn't really matter..they stopped after first time it happened and that's it.
    Unlike your clannies , keep swearing at people over nothing. lol..

3.There's something called peace, have you ever heard of it ? or you just know the word without understanding the meaning?
    Its understandable what they're doing to you...after all you guys started crying on offical forums to get some of their clannie(s) banned and now you're complaining because they're pissing on you?
    The sad part is that you guys tried to get me banned over spamming chat at moradon, thats one more reason why you're a pathetic kid.

4. Hamad spoke with cuban about buying you earlier, they almost made a deal... are you ready for having a new owner? ah dog?
    HaMaDFtw likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    When did I ever say they would cheat? I said merge with a server that has +10 items like cookies would be unfair for cwest while a HB 9 was more than average, in their servers chaos baal 9 was average.
    None is jealous of integrity, they make a video about vendetta / gladiatorz.. seems fair enough that one of us would make a video for them as well , don't you think?

oh shiet, I forgot you can't think.

it was alaturka and he got a temp ban for it, like i said.. every single guy that bring any kind of racism to a computer game deserve getting banned.
    Doesn't matter if he's a friend or not.

1. I didn't know this guy lost his CB until he got unbanned and people started seeing him at moradon without his CB.

2. Like you said, I reported(PAST). I don't know if they got anything personal against jews or had anything personal against jews.. but it doesn't really matter..they stopped after first time it happened and that's it.
    Unlike your clannies , keep swearing at people over nothing. lol..

3.There's something called peace, have you ever heard of it ? or you just know the word without understanding the meaning?
    Its understandable what they're doing to you...after all you guys started crying on offical forums to get some of their clannie(s) banned and now you're complaining because they're pissing on you?
    The sad part is that you guys tried to get me banned over spamming chat at moradon, thats one more reason why you're a pathetic kid.

4. Hamad spoke with cuban about buying you earlier, they almost made a deal... are you ready for having a new owner? ah dog?
    as usual they try to be smart and adi end up pissing on them.

anyway renzo any news? hahaha s.a

Thumbs up

Good teamwork
    VendeTTaLeadeR likes this.

bump SAF:EQ:HGEQ:HEQ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast