Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

VendeTTa&Gladiatorz Vs Integrity 2 vs 2 ( did you feel the fire ? )

This is a discussion on VendeTTa&Gladiatorz Vs Integrity 2 vs 2 ( did you feel the fire ? ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 REALLY?!, i cant believe this... chukaro and IREI?!, btw chukaro dont have sc, see the first ...
Page: 2

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    REALLY?!, i cant believe this... chukaro and IREI?!, btw chukaro dont have sc, see the first time he got killed, he cc in the camera and didnt get buffed again so.. what about DeganoThePaladin (The one and only) & Hamad vs Chukaro and IronThePaladin?

If u feel you are gg players to win they whit no sc... nice job guys, if u accept let me know, and if u guys win u can talk all shit that u want (as always)

cya
    Would be more than happy to do that, but what then?
    They promise something that they won't give?

you see, in this video he promised 3200kc.
    as far as I know SininS didn't get the 3200kc they promised, nor alaturka.

Back in the days, at cwest they promised 21gb for 8v8.
    We setted a date, we showed up with 1pt and another 2pt that wanted to watch.
    They showed up with 4-5people, said their players don't want to bet now.

My points was proven more than once in past and nowadays.
    I would be more than happy to piss on your clannies like I do 99% of the times.
    But again, I don't want to sound like a dick or something but I don't think anyone would really trust these two to don't use abyss pots while we're pissing on their egos.
    We tried to do some 3v3 in cz , it wasn't arranged or anything but captainironpaladin spammed abyss pots like a rogue that spams minor ;D
    and we didn't bet on anything or really try to vs, it was just a 3v3 that popped out of nowhere..they couldn't kill us.. and we couldn't kill them because of those abyss pots.

Bottom line,

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post

But again, I don't want to sound like a dick or something but I don't think anyone would really trust these two to don't use abyss pots while we're pissing on their egos.
    We tried to do some 3v3 in cz , it wasn't arranged or anything but captainironpaladin spammed abyss pots like a rogue that spams minor ;D
    and we didn't bet on anything or really try to vs, it was just a 3v3 that popped out of nowhere..they couldn't kill us.. and we couldn't kill them because of those abyss pots.

Bottom line,
    I honestly think I have watched this video more then any other video, laugh so hard abyss pots and minor and tps gotta love integrity

same here lol I watched it so many times I don't know how this guy wasn't ashamed of spamming all those abyss pots in front of his clannies lol..
    Tiffer and brambor like this.

Banned Senior Member

REALLY?!, i cant believe this... chukaro and IREI?!, btw chukaro dont have sc, see the first time he got killed, he cc in the camera and didnt get buffed again so.. what about DeganoThePaladin (The one and only) & Hamad vs Chukaro and IronThePaladin?

If u feel you are gg players to win they whit no sc... nice job guys, if u accept let me know, and if u guys win u can talk all shit that u want (as always)

cya
    if lRei doesnt meet up to your standards to be able to play with him why is he in the clan? just sayin and chukaro is the clan leader lol. just accept defeat its just a game life will go on(unless this game is your life thats a possibility too though i guess)

Bottom line,

If you beat chukaro and ironpaladin i will pay u and hamad 9600 kc for each, just let me know if u accept (u know im trusty so)

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    if lRei doesnt meet up to your standards to be able to play with him why is he in the clan? just sayin and chukaro is the clan leader lol. just accept defeat its just a game life will go on(unless this game is your life thats a possibility too though i guess)

We are not like u guys, if someone dont have +3+10 items we dont kick from clan, btw dont wanna start a fight or so, i<3u so peace and love =D

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

If you beat chukaro and ironpaladin i will pay u and hamad 9600 kc for each, just let me know if u accept (u know im trusty so)
    you know i couldn't careless about the money, the point is. They offer something right?
    doesn't matter what is it.. a baal 30reb or an arrow.
    They need to give it to the guy(s) they lost to.

We are not like u guys, if someone dont have +3+10 items we dont kick from clan, btw dont wanna start a fight or so, i<3u so peace and love =D
    We don't kick people if they are playing good, sometimes their gear might be weak but if they play good we believe they'll get better gear one day.

But if they're not as much skilled as they need to be , and not geared as good as they need to be (both situations at once)
    then we have a problem .

you know i couldn't careless about the money, the point is. They offer something right?
    doesn't matter what is it.. a baal 30reb or an arrow.
    They need to give it to the guy(s) they lost to.

We don't kick people if they are playing good, sometimes their gear might be weak but if they play good we believe they'll get better gear one day.

But if they're not as much skilled as they need to be , and not geared as good as they need to be (both situations at once)
    then we have a problem .

I see, but you accept or no? (I will pay, dont care about those guys) just wanna see how chukaro&paladin shut up u and hammad =)

PD: Wanna see what excuse u have now =)

And about the clan kicks +3+10, i dont gonna say anything else

Banned Senior Member

ironthepaladin will record from his screens to assure no abyss pots? just asking haven't talked to adi or hamad today but as you know im new to this server and couldn't really give 2 shits about this clan war thing. the only time i fought ironthepaladin he spammed abyss pots like they was 720 pots(i got it on fraps)

It's funny because the 4 people in this video are SO DAMN BAD.

-Mistimed debuffs;
    -Lack to no supporting;
    -Mistimed skills at its best.

Chukaro (or whatever he is called) is beyond terrible as well. When he got duffed and SininS came in raping he did not have the blinding skills to blind him or the priest, misusing skills all the time. He let the priest debuf him and stopped to cure himself when she was still debuffing him in close range , there's a lot to be improved there buddy. The two times you died you were curing yourself like a dumbass in front of SininS (w/o light feet on) haha, jeez... There was so many things that could've been done there.

SininS and ALATURKA curing themselfs at the same time was also funny and stupid. Using subsides when it wasnt necessary. SininS just standing in the back like a fool waiting for I don't know what. ALATURKA using malice on the priest even tho the bitch is still tormented,oh god... You also could've raped the priest when she was rezzing. Discountis,sup para...

Well there is so much more noob moves you all did. Honestly I expected more from you but this video was the proof that the 4 of you are nothing but rookies.

/rant off.
    m4tr3r0, Lerwaaah and Kallop like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post

-Mistimed debuffs;
    -Lack to no supporting;

Chukaro (or whatever he is called) is beyond terrible as well. When he got duffed and SininS came in raping he did not have the blinding skills to blind him or the priest, misusing skills all the time. He let the priest debuf him and stopped to cure himself when she was still debuffing him in close range , there's a lot to be improved there buddy. The two times you died you were curing yourself like a dumbass in front of SininS (w/o light feet on) haha, jeez... There was so many things that could've been done there.

SininS and ALATURKA curing themselfs at the same time was also funny and stupid. Using subsides when it wasnt necessary. SininS just standing in the back like a fool waiting for I don't know what. ALATURKA using malice on the priest even tho the bitch is still tormented,oh god... You also could've raped the priest when she was rezzing. Discountis,sup para...

Well there is so much more noob moves you all did. Honestly I expected more from you but this video was the proof that the 4 of you are nothing but rookies.

/rant off.
    Cool story bro, now show us a video of you making no mistakes

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post

-Mistimed debuffs;
    -Lack to no supporting;

/rant off.
    You got something else to say? after watching a 2-3min video?

MrGoodPlayer, maybe show us your video ^^?

9600 kc so good offer it will be amazing fight hamad u must accept it !!!! i hope u guys record it soon " chukaro vs sinis 2 vs 2 " with no more excuse" for 9600 kc i wanna watch it ^_^

You got something else to say? after watching a 2-3min video?

MrGoodPlayer, maybe show us your video ^^?
    Manhattan is probably the one of the best sins I've had the joy to pk with. He heals and cures better than any priest I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Manhattan is probably the one of the best sins I've had the joy to pk with. He heals and cures better than any priest I know.
    Dat asslickerrrrr.
    wargrim likes this.

cya

well but each of them should fraps it incase of abyss pots talias etc

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast