Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

VendeTTa&Gladiatorz Vs Integrity 2 vs 2 ( did you feel the fire ? )

This is a discussion on VendeTTa&Gladiatorz Vs Integrity 2 vs 2 ( did you feel the fire ? ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by regiss well but each of them should fraps it incase of abyss pots talias etc Bro they ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well but each of them should fraps it incase of abyss pots talias etc
    Bro they will do anything to win, log an anatolia account and go to delos you will see koxpers farming abyss pots 24/7 probably integrity players because they use them like normal pots hahaha
    HaMaDFtw likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Bro they will do anything to win, log an anatolia account and go to delos you will see koxpers farming abyss pots 24/7 probably integrity players because they use them like normal pots hahaha
    thats the point of frapsing from each perspective

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    9600 kc so good offer it will be amazing fight hamad u must accept it !!!! i hope u guys record it soon " chukaro vs sinis 2 vs 2 " with no more excuse" for 9600 kc i wanna watch it ^_^

I love to see that too, but someone is making a big excuse atm =)

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    thats the point of frapsing from each perspective
    but I'm saying there's no point because even on fraps they spam them
    HaMaDFtw likes this.

but I'm saying there's no point because even on fraps they spam them

well that would be fail of the year ^^ winning on abyss pots is best proof of how noobish you are...

ok listen you bunch of monkeys.
    Clearly retardaro and his bitchass priest want to do this 2 vs 2. so oompa loompa and Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjamat what are you waiting for? accept the damn challenge.
    Both teams fraps it (both players in each team) 4 players upload the video so everyone knows nobody cheated. if you fail to upload it means you lose and you're also an inbred from eric and shelly draven and you suck cock for free. that's it

suck my dick bitches!

Cool story bro, now show us a video of you making no mistakes
    It's alright to stick up for your friends. I don't blame you. I make mistakes quite often such as atacking wrong targets sometimes, or going in a mass of oponents that I shouldn't have, use an HP por when I should've used mana, fail a combo, these things. But not like this video, this whole video is a mistake and full of noob moves, all the players there were proven to be bad. I'm just being honest not flameing.

I actually was the first one to give some gaming inputs, something that I haven't seen in this media section in quite a while. All I see is flaming, name calling and "1X1 NOW, I KILL YOU, YOU SUCK", etc.

Now I gotta say tho, if you don't agree with me (like that Adi dude) you have to be just as bad as the 4 players in that video (something that would not surprise me).

I made a video in some private servers. You probably have a close mind when it comes to that (so had I) but the mechanics of the game is exactly the same with 1 or 2 skills that doesn't work properly. Here's the topic: The Manhattan Project / PK Video . You can probably catch some mistakes, but I'd be happy if you tell me so I can improve next time.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Dat asslickerrrrr.
    It's alright to appriciate players who you think are good. Fools like you call that ass licking. Kallop is also one of the best priests I ever played with and probably a great sin as well (this was what I've been told, never seen him play it but since he is a complete player he probably master it as well). And I can assure that if me and him or another 100+ good players I know was in Chukaro's place things would go diferent.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Manhattan is probably the one of the best sins I've had the joy to pk with. He heals and cures better than any priest I know.
    You are a private server player, with no offence I highly doubt you know anyone that actually plays speical.
    Maybe he is great priest compared to private servers, and thats all good but from my conversations with "ex" private server players, everyone said the players in usko are way more skilled than private server ones.

Bottom line, he shouldn't open his mouth while none here really know him and he haven't shown to anyone a video or anything to prove if he's skilled or not.

Right last point on the subject, if you 2 clans (Integ and Glad) want to set up a paid for vs, i will hold the money/ kc codes or whatever then give to the winner. That way everything is legit and above board

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    You are a private server player, with no offence I highly doubt you know anyone that actually plays speical.
    Maybe he is great priest compared to private servers, and thats all good but from my conversations with "ex" private server players, everyone said the players in usko are way more skilled than private server ones.

Bottom line, he shouldn't open his mouth while none here really know him and he haven't shown to anyone a video or anything to prove if he's skilled or not.
    Actually I'm pretty sure the things I accomplished in USKO you will never be able to get even close to that. I was the longest holder of the bordered Dragon on my mage "Lord_Mozart" along with my cousin in Ares server. The highest amount of NPs ever reached there was mine followed years later by a turkish mage called JustPlay (when I got hacked) by a GM along with all my data including ko4life account. Facts that made me move to private servers. So I have the knowledge on both USKO and private server players and I can affirm mostly are basicly the same tbh I was just ashamed that the "hot shots" of nowadays (SininS, chukaro and the crew) are so bad players, that's all.

Just telling you this since you talking without knowing. A further information that you might enjoy, we were actually the creators of Integrity in ares (before it was this shame it is now in Anatolia) and then when c-west opened some original members made the clan there. I think it was Arenita (an argentinian girl) , SubZer0 or Offiline (both turkish guys) I'm still not sure.

I don't know who you are and if you are good or not, this is not about you, you seem to be a clever guy so my guess is you're a good player, just stop judging things w/o having the knowledge on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    Right last point on the subject, if you 2 clans (Integ and Glad) want to set up a paid for vs, i will hold the money/ kc codes or whatever then give to the winner. That way everything is legit and above board
    Lets wait what adi&hamad say we are agree whit that =)

2v2 need pm IALATURKA 3X 3200 KC

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    I see, but you accept or no? (I will pay, dont care about those guys) just wanna see how chukaro&paladin shut up u and hammad =)

PD: Wanna see what excuse u have now =)

And about the clan kicks +3+10, i dont gonna say anything else

dont cry you chukaro pm me IALATURKA come vs . 3x 4x 5x 161616x 3200 KC no problem.

Lets wait what adi&hamad say we are agree whit that =)
    dont forget to set obvius rules like everybody frapsing with at least 720p also no abyss pots and talias, and just end this endless BS once for good. For me if any of side dosent want to fraps it from his own perspective means that he is just a pussy and alredy know that would not win.

I love to see that too, but someone is making a big excuse atm =)
    i think hamad wont make excuse i wanna to see who's best sin after me sure " renzo "my teacher" or hamad "arab brotherhood" " u know mario im best pker ever

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast