Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree14Likes

VendeTTa&Gladiatorz Vs Integrity 2 vs 2 ( did you feel the fire ? )

This is a discussion on VendeTTa&Gladiatorz Vs Integrity 2 vs 2 ( did you feel the fire ? ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Adi We don't kick people if they are playing good, sometimes their gear might be weak but ...
Page: 4

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    We don't kick people if they are playing good, sometimes their gear might be weak but if they play good we believe they'll get better gear one day.

But if they're not as much skilled as they need to be , and not geared as good as they need to be (both situations at once)
    then we have a problem .
    well if you got tons of items and no teamplay/combo you can't do anything with the gear

You are a private server player, with no offence I highly doubt you know anyone that actually plays speical.
    Maybe he is great priest compared to private servers, and thats all good but from my conversations with "ex" private server players, everyone said the players in usko are way more skilled than private server ones.

Bottom line, he shouldn't open his mouth while none here really know him and he haven't shown to anyone a video or anything to prove if he's skilled or not.
    Oh so people have to be approved by USKO players in order to post? Lel.

What I actually meant is that he cures faster than any priest, while he plays on a sin.

Of course it is complicated comparing USKO and PSKO since they're quite different but anybody should be able to pick up those errors Manhattan pointed out regardless the server you play in. It's all about timing among other small things that never change regardless the server you play in.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Dat asslickerrrrr.
    Just respect towards a person worth my respect. Nothing more. Considering licking ass never achieves anything, unless you're that powerless of a person.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Actually I'm pretty sure the things I accomplished in USKO you will never be able to get even close to that. I was the longest holder of the bordered Dragon on my mage "Lord_Mozart" along with my cousin in Ares server. The highest amount of NPs ever reached there was mine followed years later by a turkish mage called JustPlay (when I got hacked) by a GM along with all my data including ko4life account. Facts that made me move to private servers. So I have the knowledge on both USKO and private server players and I can affirm mostly are basicly the same tbh I was just ashamed that the "hot shots" of nowadays (SininS, chukaro and the crew) are so bad players, that's all.

Just telling you this since you talking without knowing. A further information that you might enjoy, we were actually the creators of Integrity in ares (before it was this shame it is now in Anatolia) and then when c-west opened some original members made the clan there. I think it was Arenita (an argentinian girl) , SubZer0 or Offiline (both turkish guys) I'm still not sure.

I don't know who you are and if you are good or not, this is not about you, you seem to be a clever guy so my guess is you're a good player, just stop judging things w/o having the knowledge on it.
    Speaking of accomplishment(s), I don't think anyone here have every accomplished what I accomplished during the time I played USKO.
    I don't like bragging of stuff I accomplished, but if you really wonder.. feel free to PM me and we'll compare our accomplishments.
    Also, just sayin' having the "highest" amount of nps doesn't make you the "best" player. It just means you're active and most likely good player but doesn't make you the best.

Also, they might not be the best players out there..that's true but I can assure you that SininS isn't bad.
    and if you really believe that people who hold a dragon symbol is "the best" players of the server they're playing in.. so SininS held a border dragon at cwest for a year or two.

And no, I'm not judging you.. I asked to see a video or anything so I can.
    But in your place, I wouldn't really talk while you haven't played with/against any of this guys or posted your own video at least so you can compare your skills to theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    Lets wait what adi&hamad say we are agree whit that =)
    Like I said, I personally dont mind to do a 2v2..Actually I would be glad to come and piss on your clannies 1 by 1.
    But on the other hand, they still owe my clan 21gb from cwest (for giving excuses and backing up when we were ready for 8v8)
    and also, they owe hamad something for loosing a 2v2.

So far none of us saw anything from what they promised.. so why would we make the same mistake and waste our time on those brainless kids?

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    well if you got tons of items and no teamplay/combo you can't do anything with the gear
    That's not my problem

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Oh so people have to be approved by USKO players in order to post? Lel.

What I actually meant is that he cures faster than any priest, while he plays on a sin.

Of course it is complicated comparing USKO and PSKO since they're quite different but anybody should be able to pick up those errors Manhattan pointed out regardless the server you play in. It's all about timing among other small things that never change regardless the server you play in.
    1 - that's not what I said... LOL
    2 - ok, that might be but again.. by talking with private server players.. every single one (except for you and your crew) basically verified that USKO players are more skilled than private server players.
    3 - From what I understood, manhattan played in USKO about 6-8 years ago..? once again.. everything changed during this time. Maybe private servers stays the same but thats not the case in USKO.

Like I said, I personally dont mind to do a 2v2..Actually I would be glad to come and piss on your clannies 1 by 1.
    But on the other hand, they still owe my clan 21gb from cwest (for giving excuses and backing up when we were ready for 8v8)
    and also, they owe hamad something for loosing a 2v2.

So far none of us saw anything from what they promised.. so why would we make the same mistake and waste our time on those brainless kids?
    You glad, but u can't.
    They owe Hamad 21 gbs?!?!?!?! when they did 2vs2? IRei and chukaro whitout scrolls REALLY?, did they said @Ready? or something like that?

Just say you are afraid and thats all, let me know when YOU (because i know hamad are agree) accept.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    You glad, but u can't.
    They owe Hamad 21 gbs?!?!?!?! when they did 2vs2? IRei and chukaro whitout scrolls REALLY?, did they said @Ready? or something like that?

Just say you are afraid and thats all, let me know when YOU (because i know hamad are agree) accept.
    When did I say they owe hamad 21gb? I said they owe me and my clan 21gb for pming me and ask for 8v8 and then give me excuses when we were ready to do it.
    To hamad / alaturka they owe 3200kc or so.

Like I said, I agree but once again.
    We want what they promised

by talking with private server players.. every single one (except for you and your crew) basically verified that USKO players are more skilled than private server players.
    Funny you'd say that when I play against and with people who play USKO and Private servers. Also who exactly is a part of my crew? I know a lot of people and have met many good players (Turks can play too!) along these years I've played so I'm quite a good judge IMO.

Btw, you criticized Manhattan's ability of judging sins in USKO for some reason. And it made me wonder.. Have you actually ever played sin? I've only seen your GM shopped warrior and priest (We've been over this, nobody cares anymore so no point denying it.) but I've never heard you actually play a sin.

So, I ask you. How can you tell if a sin is good or not? I don't know your opinion about the vids you posted.. But at least that sin vid where the guy is mouse-clicking skills is just garbage.

No flame intended whatsoever.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Funny you'd say that when I play against and with people who play USKO and Private servers. Also who exactly is a part of my crew? I know a lot of people and have met many good players (Turks can play too!) along these years I've played so I'm quite a good judge IMO.

Btw, you criticized Manhattan's ability of judging sins in USKO for some reason. And it made me wonder.. Have you actually ever played sin? I've only seen your GM shopped warrior and priest (We've been over this, nobody cares anymore so no point denying it.) but I've never heard you actually play a sin.

So, I ask you. How can you tell if a sin is good or not? I don't know your opinion about the vids you posted.. But at least that sin vid where the guy is mouse-clicking skills is just garbage.

No flame intended whatsoever.
    1- I said except for your crew, inglicz yok?

2- gm shopped.. just like 90% of usko. Nothing speical

3- Yes I can play sin, and even if I couldn't.
    As a dbuffer, you need to see more than everyone in game.. its all about timing when you play dbuffer thats the reason I can judge people
    and also, I'm pretty sure that ANYONE who plays dbuffer and got good timing..will be able to play good enough as sin.

1- I said except for your crew, inglicz yok?

3- Yes I can play sin, and even if I couldn't.
    As a dbuffer, you need to see more than everyone in game.. its all about timing when you play dbuffer thats the reason I can judge people
    and also, I'm pretty sure that ANYONE who plays dbuffer and got good timing..will be able to play good enough as sin.
    Umm.. Yes you did say that. And? I don't see really understand why'd you point that out? My point was.. Never mind. Won't bother explaining.

Oh and well, if that's all it takes these days to play "good enough" then the game really takes less skill than what I've gotten used to (Kind of weird you'd first say USKO players are more skilled and then you say this.. Makes me wonder.). Of course I see your point about timing, but it's really a different experience playing sin in USKO with a debuffer and playing sin in PSKO where sins have other stuff to do than just spiking people.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234