Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

VendeTTa & Gladiatorz wins castle siege war... again

This is a discussion on VendeTTa & Gladiatorz wins castle siege war... again within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor oh my gooooooood a topic made just to circlejerk and feel like you're good at this ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    oh my gooooooood a topic made just to circlejerk and feel like you're good at this game

the cringing is real. literally shaking my head irl atm.

when will you children drop this? rdamas / canelofalo (and stan), i believe you guys are at least a bit more mature than the BF counterpart, so can you stop posting (in) these kind of threads and fueling this worthless and completely uninteresting drama? they will get eventually bored when they realize that nobody gives them any attention anymore, and potentially banned for spam later on.
    How hard is it to not bother about something you don't care about? Just ignore it and you can still have a great time on this forum, just like i do. Even tho i'm in Gladiatorz, it doesn't mean i hate any of the other clans or something and i'm not that kind of person spamming the threads, but i enjoy playing with the people in my clan. Let them have their war, if you keep begging for getting them banned or make em stop, you're no better than them because you do know it won't stop, since the moderators on these forum don't give a fuck, they don't give a fuck and you shouldn't either.
    Adi likes this.

why don1t we all act like razor doesn1t exist i think is the best way to avoid him. he will spam every single topic but we just pretend not to see it. IMO is the best cause no matter how hard you try pests are pest after all .

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    why don1t we all act like razor doesn1t exist i think is the best way to avoid him. he will spam every single topic but we just pretend not to see it. IMO is the best cause no matter how hard you try pests are pest after all .
    i prefere to read each razor post till end of my life than KO4LIFE media section BS over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    i prefere to read each razor post till end of my life than KO4LIFE media section BS over and over.
    lol mizzing razor and regiss <3

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    You totally agree what razor says right ? cheers
    I agreed with regiss's post.

About razor.. I simply don't even bother anymore.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    How hard is it to not bother about something you don't care about? Just ignore it and you can still have a great time on this forum, just like i do. Even tho i'm in Gladiatorz, it doesn't mean i hate any of the other clans or something and i'm not that kind of person spamming the threads, but i enjoy playing with the people in my clan. Let them have their war, if you keep begging for getting them banned or make em stop, you're no better than them because you do know it won't stop, since the moderators on these forum don't give a fuck, they don't give a fuck and you shouldn't either.
    I usually ignore them, most people have... throughout the years, but you know, it doesn't take away the fact that deep down it's a little annoying. I don't even get in personal discussions anymore because it's a complete one sided and hopeless battle, I'm talking about this rivarly / drama as a whole.

It makes me cringe like I said. Absolutely pathetic in so many ways.

The worst part is that they think they're the cool kids, and that everyone else simply don't get it.
    Bathory likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I usually ignore them, most people have... throughout the years, but you know, it doesn't take away the fact that deep down it's a little annoying. I don't even get in personal discussions anymore because it's a complete one sided and hopeless battle, I'm talking about this rivarly / drama as a whole.

The worst part is that they think they're the cool kids, and that everyone else simply don't get it.
    doesn't*

lwl kac kanka?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    doesn't*

lwl kac kanka?
    Well actually it's don't*. Just stop Adi. You're behaving the exact way razor just described. Cringeworthy..
    Bathory, Diver and Diver like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well actually it's don't*. Just stop Adi. You're behaving the exact way razor just described. Cringeworthy..
    actually its doesn't expected you to be a little better at english kallop and the point of his post was that razor tries to correct everyone on their english yet his english isn't perfect
    Adi likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

its "Doesn't" and I just wanted him to feel it once.

Look at what furiousko said above me.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    actually its doesn't expected you to be a little better at english kallop and the point of his post was that razor tries to correct everyone on their english yet his english isn't perfect
    Actually the point was that once in an argument with you folk it's usually a one-sided battle. It's really like having an argument with children because no time is spent on thought while writing the replies.

As for the grammar issue right here.. Right at this moment I can't even tell which is correct. What razor said sounds correct.. Yet when I break it down to "everyone do not" and "everyone does not" I get confused. To be honest I think it sounds a little silly to say "everyone else does not" but I think it's because of the word "else" in there?.. Anyhow, "don't" sounds more correct for me.

Banned Senior Member

Actually the point was that once in an argument with you folk it's usually a one-sided battle. It's really like having an argument with children because no time is spent on thought while writing the replies.

As for the grammar issue right here.. Right at this moment I can't even tell which is correct. What razor said sounds correct.. Yet when I break it down to "everyone do not" and "everyone does not" I get confused. To be honest I think it sounds a little silly to say "everyone else does not" but I think it's because of the word "else" in there?.. Anyhow, "don't" sounds more correct for me.
    any ways the correct version is doesn't if you break it down i won't bother explaining it cause i wouldn't bother correcting some one like you or really any one else that made a really minor mistake like this ,but for razor 1000 of his almost 6000 posts is making fun of people's english but yet he doesn't speak it perfectly.

iTzBryan Senior Member

It's doesn't -- I commend people on this forum for speaking English when it isn't their first language. No reason to start more flaming because they didn't get it perfect.
    Madrid likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    It's doesn't -- I commend people on this forum for speaking English when it isn't their first language. No reason to start more flaming because they didn't get it perfect.
    Actually, I like grammar nazis. I never studied English in school 'properly' as I learnt it through gaming and TV. I do not know grammar because I never studied any grammar. The way I learnt was by talking with people who then corrected the mistakes I made. Of course after growing up a bit I started reading more and more literature and watching movies among other things in English.

Anyway my point is, grammar nazis are not 100% assholes. It doesn't matter whether it annoys you or not when you're corrected. Just whenever someone corrects your grammar, remember it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast