Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

VendeTTa PAPiN Thirteenth Movie (RakastanSue SpeciaL)

This is a discussion on VendeTTa PAPiN Thirteenth Movie (RakastanSue SpeciaL) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; idk what you mean by " Np if you can give chukaro then we have a deal" just because you ...
Page: 2

idk what you mean by "Np if you can give chukaro then we have a deal"

just because you guys think usko player are skilled. if you have deal with doing this versus let me know, doesnt matter where , there is alot of pk server , we can chose one of those and go on <.<

Alright, seems like no deal.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    idk what you mean by "Np if you can give chukaro then we have a deal"

just because you guys think usko player are skilled. if you have deal with doing this versus let me know, doesnt matter where , there is alot of pk server , we can chose one of those and go on <.<
    It's a joke, but I'm not sure why all private server players are the exact same...you come to comment on videos of usko game play stating that we all suck and you guys are so good yet i don't see any videos being made on your behalf (maybe post some and us usko players can criticize your videos for once)

P.s- one party of usko against private servers speaks for all players on both sides? No. So wouldn't prove a thing but I'm down if these guys are.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

How about we make 8 versus 8 (Melees) in some private server ? we cant do it in usko since we dont have any gear there, would it be deal ?

2 priest 1 mage required in party .
    I'm pretty sure we require 6 player (and I say 6 because I don't want to humiliate you too much) to defeat a full party of yours.
    Maybe go continue arguing with your clannies about who should be the commander in your clan?

eh?
    lol.
    You are just like Dylan, one day asking for my help and speaking nicely.
    Another day you are a different person, this is the meaning of hypocrisy.

Bottom line, you and your clannies
    I don't see why all of you guys pushing your nose while you never played against any of the USKO players you are commenting against.
    And if you did, it probably wasn't anything serious.

You base your comment on rumors and stories which is low and sad.

Also since you're a private server player, I don't see why you even bother making any kind of arguements with USKO players.
    Did you ever see any of USKO players bother to make an arguement in ko4life with a private server players?
    Last edited by Adi; 05-26-2014 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I'm pretty sure we require 6 player (and I say 6 because I don't want to humiliate you too much) to defeat a full party of yours.
    Maybe go continue arguing with your clannies about who should be the commander in your clan?

eh?
    lol.
    You are just like Dylan, one day asking for my help and speaking nicely.
    Another day you are a different person, this is the meaning of hypocrisy.

Bottom line, you and your clannies
    I don't see why all of you guys pushing your nose while you never played against any of the USKO players you are commenting against.
    And if you did, it probably wasn't anything serious.

You base your comment on rumors and stories which is low and sad.

Also since you're a private server player, I don't see why you even bother making any kind of arguements with USKO players.
    Did you ever see any of USKO players bother to make an arguement in ko4life with a private server players?
    This is not an argument , i just want to see how good you and your clan is, since you talk like you are the best , im not provoking you but you did,

Now go ahead, answer to me with one of your meaningless comments.
    Or maybe make another topic posting few mages novaing and then skiping to next clip ? fun I guess eh?

If anyone proved his point here, then its not you. "SADLY".
    Lets see how skilled your melee clan is, you never ever played mage clan before do you ? thats why you dont know how big diffrent between mage clan and melee. lets just do versus and show us how skilled your clan is since you think we are noob cause we dont play USKO.

Are you up for 8vs8 or no ?

This is not an argument , i just want to see how good you and your clan is, since you talk like you are the best , im not provoking you but you did,

Lets see how skilled your melee clan is, you never ever played mage clan before do you ? thats why you dont know how big diffrent between mage clan and melee. lets just do versus and show us how skilled your clan is since you think we are noob cause we dont play USKO.

Mage clan and skill doesn't get along that well, does it?
    Nova and then town, wery pro my friend wery pro.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I did not say that my clan is the best but if you say so..
    And also, I'm not provoking anyone. I just had to piss on Kallop's ego.

I did play mage clan before you even started playing KO lol.
    And you are pathetic, you know why?

You ask me for a 8V8, something that NONE of the english players in this forum would do because you know I wouldn't risk my gear (getting a keylogger or w/e because of downloading a private server)

so I got something else for you, grow some balls and get a character to play on (or whatever..) in USKO -Anatolia
    arrange your 8, I'll arrange mine.
    We'll see who wins, also another reason I don't want to come private server because I don't want to hear something like "fail rate is high/low" or some other bullshit that people like you "invented".

I did play mage clan before you even started playing KO lol.
    And you are pathetic, you know why?

You ask me for a 8V8, something that NONE of the english players in this forum would do because you know I wouldn't risk my gear (getting a keylogger or w/e because of downloading a private server)

WOW you register at 2006 doesnt mean you playing this game before me lol, please kill ur self

Does that mean im pathetic ? wow you are the one pathetic .

so I got something else for you, grow some balls and get a character to play on (or whatever..) in USKO -Anatolia
    arrange your 8, I'll arrange mine.
    We'll see who wins, also another reason I don't want to come private server because I don't want to hear something like "fail rate is high/low" or some other bullshit that people like you "invented".
    You just giving a fcking bullshit reason just because you cant do that lol , please, most of the people realize how shit usko are and thats why most ENGLISH people quit that stupid NTTGame, and play private.
    USKO are shit and the worst one is Anatolia .

Yes, play anotolia and lets start cry together when we lose or win because. wery good idea

You just bullshit too much, but not in action , come on boy

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

WOW you register at 2006 doesnt mean you playing this game before me lol, please kill ur self

Tell me, are you mentally retarded or something?
    When did I say that my registeration on this forum has anything to do with the first time I played KO?
    Please use that thing.. called brain.

You just giving a fcking bullshit reason just because you cant do that lol , please, most of the people realize how shit usko are and thats why most ENGLISH people quit that stupid NTTGame, and play private

Yes, play anotolia and lets start cry together when we lose or win because. wery good idea

I'm not giving bullshit reasons, you're telling me to come to a private server.
    I tell you to come USKO.
    You can't lose anything for playing in USKO, I can lose my gear because of a keylogger or w/e.
    I'm not going to risk my gear for anyone, isn't it a fair reason??

Also, you guys got something you call "fail rate" which is some bullshit you made up.
    This shit does not exist, and I'm the one that "giving a fcking bullshit reason"?
    you're talking about stuff that does not exist in KO and I'm giving bullshit reasons.
    OKE.

wow... just wow.
    I don't know if should I laugh or cry.

Tell me, are you mentally retarded or something?
    When did I say that my registeration on this forum has anything to do with the first time I played KO?
    Please use that thing.. called brain.
    Really ? how the fck you can tell that you play magess before i even start playing KO ? oh yeah, yes my brain say i play this ko 1st
    You seems to be another BAR(HEALMACHINE)

I'm not giving bullshit reasons, you're telling me to come to a private server.
    I tell you to come USKO.
    You can't lose anything for playing in USKO, I can lose my gear because of a keylogger or w/e.
    I'm not going to risk my gear for anyone, isn't it a fair reason??
    Yeah, you want 8 of us to spend thousand $$ to get gear and beat your ass up ? wow that logic or spend 10 years playing like a nerd ?
    boy please look up you self, how many USKO PLAYER getting hacked compare to private server ? even tho , there is something call ANTI-VIRUS to clean up your PC, dont you have one ? i will send ya link to dl later , there is tons of hacker can hack you anytime in USKO i mean 40% people playing there is HACKERS/KOXPERS.

Also, you guys got something you call "fail rate" which is some bullshit you made up.
    This shit does not exist, and I'm the one that "giving a fcking bullshit reason"?
    you're talking about stuff that does not exist in KO and I'm giving bullshit reasons.
    OKE
    I just understand few sentence but ya, still imma replay you
    There is nothing like that thing "FAIL RATE" please dont make an excuse your self

@VendeTTaLeadeR Sorry for making useless comment on your topic.

Nice video by the way.

peace im out

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Really ? how the fck you can tell that you play magess before i even start playing KO ? oh yeah, yes my brain say i play this ko 1st
    You seems to be another BAR(HEALMACHINE)
    I'm assuming that I played KO before you did(First serious class I played was mage) because you speak like a retard with no experience.

"You seems to be another bar(healmachine)"
    And yet, he was in your clan and he was a private server player.
    Could you prove my point any more?

Yeah, you want 8 of us to spend thousand $$ to get gear and beat your ass up ? wow that logic or spend 10 years playing like a nerd ?
    boy please look up you self, how many USKO PLAYER getting hacked compare to private server ? even tho , there is something call ANTI-VIRUS to clean up your PC, dont you have one ? i will send ya link to dl later , there is tons of hacker can hack you anytime in USKO i mean 40% people playing there is HACKERS/KOXPERS.
    1. When did I say that I expect you to spend thousand of dollars ? I said get a character , you think I care how?
    You could simply ask someone you might know in usko to let you play his character MAYBE? or something ?

2. You are playing every day in a private server, I'm playing almost every day in a offical server.
    Even if I would play the amount of time you play, we both would spend our time on the same game so calling me a nerd because I achieved more than you during that time is a bit retarded
    don't you think?

3. I got hacked once, thats why I'm paranoid over this. Do yourself a favour and stop talking about viruses and stuff you don't understand.
    Not every anti virus cleans every single virus out there, there are ways to bypass antiviruses.
    You as a private server player, probably know one or two good servers that ran by a "trusty" person in the private server community and that person probably knows one or two things related to that subject.
    You could ask.

4. 40%... that's one more reason why I think you are a retard.
    Back in the days when huge groups of players disappeared because of getting hacked it happened because of a breach NTTGame & K2 had in their forum.
    As you probably know, usko's forum are connected with USKO's database.. if you hack their forum somehow and get hold of the users database you're probably going to have access to every account.
    and for this, they never needed 40% of "usko's hackers".

About koxpers, there are less koxpers these days, maybe in new servers there are lots of them but it doesn't have to bother anyone really.. if someone really care
    he can simply make a topic on offical forum at cheat report and in a day or two someone will take care of it.

P.S why would someone waste his time on hacking a private server account?
    here you go for another reason, why I think you are a retard.

I just understand few sentence but ya, still imma replay you
    There is nothing like that thing "FAIL RATE" please dont make an excuse your self
    Here you go for another reason, why you are a retard.

I said it was your lovely clannie's excuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    so i suckt on mage 2-3 years ago? come check it now kiddo
    i dont suck on rogue at all , unless like most
    i just hate bp on most servers cause of the cancel rate , i can play it just like you but im just not up for it

Now just go and die please.
    Last edited by Adi; 05-27-2014 at 01:26 AM.

You just giving a fcking bullshit reason just because you cant do that lol , please, most of the people realize how shit usko are and thats why most ENGLISH people quit that stupid NTTGame, and play private.
    USKO are shit and the worst one is Anatolia .

Your post makes me laugh the part about English players realizing how crappy usko is when in reality the reason they all leave is because the Turkish players make them look like a joke and they can't handle it so they quit or go to private servers...next excuse please?
    FreakingOut likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Your post makes me laugh the part about English players realizing how crappy usko is when in reality the reason they all leave is because the Turkish players make them look like a joke and they can't handle it so they quit or go to private servers...next excuse please?
    this is mostly true

Zuka I don't care about your USKO vs PrivKO issues but people quit USKO because of the massive hacking and cheating that went on for so long. (that is the ones that didn't hack/cheat) And well turkish was another issue but mostly bc of what I said.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Mother of God hes clicking his skills.

Many people quit official servers simply because of cursed weapons. Others because of full +10s. Others because of shitty service. Others because of shitty game minus PK. Handling turks was the last thing on my mind when I quit the first time

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast