Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

VendeTTa PAPiN Thirteenth Movie (RakastanSue SpeciaL)

This is a discussion on VendeTTa PAPiN Thirteenth Movie (RakastanSue SpeciaL) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by itzbryan Mother of God hes clicking his skills. Your sarcastic comments are so annoying please leave! He'd ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Mother of God hes clicking his skills.
    Your sarcastic comments are so annoying please leave! He'd rape your whole clan solo naked! - Adi

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Your sarcastic comments are so annoying please leave! He'd rape your whole clan solo naked! - Adi
    his clan, probably not because he's usko player.
    your clan, yes.
    Tiffer, HaMaDFtw and ScreameR like this.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Mother of God hes clicking his skills.

Many people quit official servers simply because of cursed weapons. Others because of full +10s. Others because of shitty service. Others because of shitty game minus PK. Handling turks was the last thing on my mind when I quit the first time
    Well if you look at it from that perspective-usko back then had like 10-15 servers with hundreds/thousands on each it's little hard to keep it perfect but don't get me wrong the service was still really bad, but to say crappy game when private servers originate from it is kinda bold statement. All the farming/events/items/pk/classes-skills/lvl cap comes from some files of a previous version of usko.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    your clan, yes.
    Challenge accepted.

I do wonder though, what kind of a person lets a player like this in their clan? Don't you people have any level of skill requirement? Also, it seems that I'm not the only person who noticed his horrid combo. My guess is that it matters now after a USKO player pointed it out? Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Challenge accepted.

I do wonder though, what kind of a person lets a player like this in their clan? Don't you people have any level of skill requirement? Also, it seems that I'm not the only person who noticed his horrid combo. My guess is that it matters now after a USKO player pointed it out? Oh well.
    let me correct you.

your the only one that cares about his horrible combo.

papin his combo in this vid was indeed bad, but that doesn't say this ''kallop'' guy is any good at all. gosh sad player, not gonna mention his clannies dam..

Yep. The lack of skill from the people that still play this game is why my husband and I stopped taking this game seriously years ago and just enjoyed messing with these guys.
    zuka likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    your clan, yes.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Yep. The lack of skill from the people that still play this game is why my husband and I stopped taking this game seriously years ago and just enjoyed messing with these guys.
    HaMaDFtw likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    papin his combo in this vid was indeed bad, but that doesn't say this ''kallop'' guy is any good at all. gosh sad player, not gonna mention his clannies dam..
    Not saying my combo is good because it's not. I can still pull off the very basic 13 hit combo, which I kind of expect everybody to be able to do, while this guy wasn't even using spike when it was already up. Rather than 'l33t skillz', I base my own PvP tactics on thinking. In other words, analyzing and processing collected information. In order to react correctly in varying situations, one must be able to see a couple seconds in to the future and predict the outcome beforehand. Of course this wouldn't actually bother an individual player who simply follows orders like a puppet. But I prefer to be in perfect control of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERSLAVE View Post
    let me correct you.

4 people already pointed it out. I guess you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post

You're telling me that you 2 inbreds donating on a daily basis to the whole orc nation and setting a new landmark on how to suck dick for free in KO had nothing to do with your retirement from Anatolia?
    hmmmm...
    HaMaDFtw and FuriousKo like this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERSLAVE View Post
    let me correct you.

I care about player skills in a PK video that's why I didn't watch more than a few seconds b/c of the clicking skills... This guy might be a great support rogue and obvious he's peoples friends in here based off of the likes, but clicking skills is simply inefficient. Sorry. Kallop said it already, this guy had spike up and wasn't using it instantly = rethink your combo.

I never managed to play by clicking the skill bars. and believe me I tried lol

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    I never managed to play by clicking the skill bars. and believe me I tried lol
    maybe ask papin to teach you ?

i know he showed adi how to click skill bar ... now adi is clicking renzo face everyday.
    brambor likes this.

never seen anyone playing like this before.. lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast