Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree28Likes

VendeTTa PAPiN Thirteenth Movie (RakastanSue SpeciaL)

This is a discussion on VendeTTa PAPiN Thirteenth Movie (RakastanSue SpeciaL) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Bathory Yep. The lack of skill from the people that still play this game is why my ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Yep. The lack of skill from the people that still play this game is why my husband and I stopped taking this game seriously years ago and just enjoyed messing with these guys.
    the only person that lacked skill was you. btw im going to tell you a secret but don't tell any one. you can use wolf and cp at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Not saying my combo is good because it's not. I can still pull off the very basic 13 hit combo, which I kind of expect everybody to be able to do, while this guy wasn't even using spike when it was already up. Rather than 'l33t skillz', I base my own PvP tactics on thinking. In other words, analyzing and processing collected information. In order to react correctly in varying situations, one must be able to see a couple seconds in to the future and predict the outcome beforehand. Of course this wouldn't actually bother an individual player who simply follows orders like a puppet. But I prefer to be in perfect control of the situation.

4 people already pointed it out. I guess you're wrong.
    maybe you don't understand that this is a special video meant to embarrass the enemy. you don't understand that papin doesn't even use spike half the time in the videos to show how bad the enemy is? you think any one is stupid enough to just not use spike for 30 seconds? lol
    wargrim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    maybe you don't understand that this is a special video meant to embarrass the enemy. you don't understand that papin doesn't even use spike half the time in the videos to show how bad the enemy is? you think any one is stupid enough to just not use spike for 30 seconds? lol
    If that was his intention then he didn't make it clear. It looks more like a vid made by someone who started this game a week ago.

Even if it really shows that the enemy barely knows how to play KO,still makes him look really newbish clicking his combo.

@Adi page #1 indeed i wanted to go back to USKO cause all of those MYKO servers tired me out,indeed wanted to join YOUR clan since it seemed the only really organized english clan,i clearly made a mistake back than which i wasn't aware of
    i tryed to join a group of players which have/had no idea on how to play.

Oh and if i'm correct the 8v8 you guys are wanting could take place at EuroPvp,i really wouldn't mind betting some money on Kallop.
    zuka likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    Even if it really shows that the enemy barely knows how to play KO,still makes him look really newbish clicking his combo.

@Adi page #1 indeed i wanted to go back to USKO cause all of those MYKO servers tired me out,indeed wanted to join YOUR clan since it seemed the only really organized english clan,i clearly made a mistake back than which i wasn't aware of
    i tryed to join a group of players which have/had no idea on how to play.

Oh and if i'm correct the 8v8 you guys are wanting could take place at EuroPvp,i really wouldn't mind betting some money on Kallop.
    Have/had no idea how to play i love it coming from someone who quit usko to go play private servers cuz it was to hard using same excuse as everyone "usko players suck" so we went to private servers XD in reality to hard for ya bye

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    Nah bro, they will loose their account and full server will get hacked if they ever touch the private server. they want us to ask someone to give char and go there , just because they have most geared item in the server .

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Have/had no idea how to play i love it coming from someone who quit usko to go play private servers cuz it was to hard using same excuse as everyone "usko players suck" so we went to private servers XD in reality to hard for ya bye
    You might have same reason as Adi right ?
    WERY USKO PLAYER, SPEND 10000 BUCKS MORE TO GET WERY GEAR .

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Actually it wasn't to hard at all but i got hacked once on Xigegon with TearZ that's when i lost everything,and one of the patches that came in 2009 (think so),made most of my Logos items disappear that's the reason i quit.

@Zuka i'll ask around its possible some of my old turkos still play they would probably help us out
    zuka likes this.

Hmm. I have a feeling I'm going to end up getting dragged into another flame war.. Well at least this time it won't start from something I said. Progress I guess?...

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    You might have same reason as Adi right ?
    WERY USKO PLAYER, SPEND 10000 BUCKS MORE TO GET WERY GEAR .

no actually the opposite i only pay for scs which i barely use, its called sharing why would i spend $10,000 when i could buy a decent car with it as for not wanting to play on private servers yea my friend tried it having lots of gear on Anatolia and guess what happened? key logger (luckily he took everything off account, didn't want to risk it) so explain why someone with money invested would risk going to private server pls?

P.S-if we had most gear on server(which would be nice, and Turkish players have the most) then why would we bother asking you to gear chars in the first place if you couldn't achieve our gear it would be pointless? I'm still rocking iron neck +1 and 3 pieces krowaz 7 2 pieces +8 when majority has +8 and +10 dragon flights I do more then enough you just assume all gears no skill

Didn't see mouse combo for yearssssssssssss, damn this was crap.
    I'm really suprised you still play this game.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234