Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DCZ BP Vids?

This is a discussion on DCZ BP Vids? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can anyone hook me up with some beast videos? Thanks guys, cheers....
Page: 1

Default DCZ BP Vids?

Can anyone hook me up with some beast videos?

Thanks guys, cheers.

Preferably torment/heal.

but whatever, its all good

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azpT9cJI20Y]YouTube - NordFront bb video part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kRY4LV6D70&feature=related]YouTube - NordFront bb video 2[/ame]

peace

zzZzSkilla4SkillazZzz

Nice actions,but Really Really BAD combo!!!!!so much fails...he missed like 10 kills in part 1..you must have really awesome gear but....Check this combo S-combo when VSin Sin+ fail

The king. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zzZzSkilla4SkillazZzz View Post
    Nice actions,but Really Really BAD combo!!!!!so much fails...he missed like 10 kills in part 1..you must have really awesome gear but....Check this combo S-combo when VSin Sin+ fail
    if u would have been playing ares, u would not have said he had a bad combo, hes orgianally not DCZ player, if uŽd faced him in you would have called him a legend, just what he was.
    Last edited by s0ft; 01-23-2011 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zzZzSkilla4SkillazZzz View Post
    hmm I watched the part1 again and was about to check this out but it's not true. His combo is good enough(yea he missed a few but only a few) and he didn't miss a single kill because of it(but because the humans ran away or got tped). But maybe I missed the part which you're talkin about so please tell me where it is if I'm wrong.

Leviatan

nice action too but again bad combo =X

betun1981

I thought it was a decent movie :/

again, he wasn't dcz player, as u know 3 skill combo is differrent then just with helis.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I bet you guys would talk different if you actually played with him.
    Cause believe me, he is probably one of the best bps who ever played usko

Being a good bp is very little about combo. Nordfronts vid's are some of my favourite ko movies ever, and he is a really good bp.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

watch mine if you want ^^

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s12-zd_ggEg[/ame]"
    Last edited by Unihoc; 01-26-2011 at 11:16 AM.

SellGBS4CWest

i like your share videos ,,

Ive watched his other movie and one short clip where he is playing mostly support against one of the better mage parties of his days in Ares.

I can say that its true that his combo isnt the best on some of those DCZ clips but NordFront remains one of the best BPs in ko history, anyone who says otherwise hasnt watched his other video or is mentally challenged.

Im pretty sure there was a topic like this one or similar, cause i clearly remember watching some BP movies of some chinesse guy (usko of cors) pwning shit badly i just cant remember his name but if you have some time to spare and want some beast DCZ BP vids it might be worth your while to look for that thread (maybe its lost when ko4life changed to gamers4life i honestly dont know).

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Ive watched his other movie and one short clip where he is playing mostly support against one of the better mage parties of his days in Ares.

I can say that its true that his combo isnt the best on some of those DCZ clips but NordFront remains one of the best BPs in ko history, anyone who says otherwise hasnt watched his other video or is mentally challenged.

Im pretty sure there was a topic like this one or similar, cause i clearly remember watching some BP movies of some chinesse guy (usko of cors) pwning shit badly i just cant remember his name but if you have some time to spare and want some beast DCZ BP vids it might be worth your while to look for that thread (maybe its lost when ko4life changed to gamers4life i honestly dont know).
    I bet you mean Cari(or think so ) I can't find it on youtube tho

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast