Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Veranation VİD 4

This is a discussion on Veranation VİD 4 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FuriousKo olympia apparently it has went to hell but hes the best geared person on the server. ...
Page: 2

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    olympia apparently it has went to hell but hes the best geared person on the server.
    he sure is the best geared lol !!

Quote Originally Posted by Boshar View Post
    This quite reminds me of something. About 77% of KO's "GG's" have overpowered gears and they think they're bad ass because of it.

And the funny thing is that once i vs them in a private server, where the gear is balanced.. Guess who wins?

Enough said, i got tired of such time wasting videos of someone who sold his dignity and wasted about 1-2k usd over in game content to feel uber, just a selfish and an immature sort of behavior coming from a human being.

Best player? Seriously? Oh please, i learnt the Assassin's combo in 5 minutes.

After all, forgive me who ever reads this, but i do hope for USKO to close so that people like him/her can learn from his/her stupidness and learn the true value of the cash they're wasting for nothing except pixels on a screen.
    hope this isn't gonna count as spam , but +1 !!

whats up with all the rogues using 70+ in a vs nowadays and specially with those items...

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrSugar View Post
    whats up with all the rogues using 70+ in a vs nowadays and specially with those items...
    is there a rule in KO says no +70 skills xD ? it's his skills , he can use what ever he wants , and if he VS's a warrior , a warrior can use Hell Blade but a sin can't use CP , come on ..!

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post

is there a rule in KO says no +70 skills xD ? it's his skills , he can use what ever he wants , and if he VS's a warrior , a warrior can use Hell Blade but a sin can't use CP , come on ..!
    ok when did i say or even talk about ko rules? he's gear is obviously better than most of those peeps from his video the fact that he has to use pot duration cp 70+ and ibex pots makes him a total trash with those items, and i dont even know why u bringed that warrior v's when i was only talking about rogue v's and i dont even think u need cp to kill a warrior with those items but thats something u will never understand.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Dude is crazy geared. Hes on Oly server to that says alot xD

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

ok when did i say or even talk about ko rules? he's gear is obviously better than most of those peeps from his video the fact that he has to use pot duration cp 70+ and ibex pots makes him a total trash with those items, and i dont even know why u bringed that warrior v's when i was only talking about rogue v's and i dont even think u need cp to kill a warrior with those items but thats something u will never understand.
    Coming out from someone whose behind me.

The problem is with his gear not the skills he uses, there's no ethical nor moral vs rule in the game to ban, prevent or forbid any kind of skill to use. As for the part where you're telling him that he'll never understand that there's no need to fight a Warrior without cp is just wrong, as most Warriors are tanks and do need something like cp to terminate. Did you understand my intention of this reply, do you really?

Banned Regular Member

you are an idiot

you said and i quote "whats up with all the rogues using 70+ in a vs nowadays and specially with those items..."

any logical person will understand that your intention of that post is to make fun of him because he uses a +70 skill in a vs which is normal

unless you are not logical which i know you are not because you are behind me :/

Anal Rapist Senior Member

lawl you 2 take a chill pill, what Sugar meant to say is: With this awsome gear, a truly sin player will always go 70- ? Why would you ask me. Answer is simple, more challenge.... takes more skills and it's way more fun! He's using ibex pots, duration on cp.... yet he's decked as shit.

Yes there's no rules on whatever you can use or not in a VS, but like I said a truly gg sin will always go 70- ( unless he get's cp'ed ).. On this I'm out ladies

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    lawl you 2 take a chill pill, what Sugar meant to say is: With this awsome gear, a truly sin player will always go 70- ? Why would you ask me. Answer is simple, more challenge.... takes more skills and it's way more fun! He's using ibex pots, duration on cp.... yet he's decked as shit.

Yes there's no rules on whatever you can use or not in a VS, but like I said a truly gg sin will always go 70- ( unless he get's cp'ed ).. On this I'm out ladies
    thanks for clearing it up Alex, I don't even know why I bother to argue with them.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post

No one cares who use CP Duration or not , everyone just want NP's , this is KO , not a friendly game .

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

No one cares who use CP Duration or not , everyone just want NP's , this is KO , not a friendly game .
    And that my friends, unfortunately is sad truth to where this game has developed it has lost all it's early days essence.

you sir are retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    And that my friends, unfortunately is sad truth to where this game has developed it has lost all it's early days essence.
    sadly yeah.

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

you sir are retarded.

sadly yeah.
    Sweet, now you live in a cookie jar. Impressive!

The most funny part was the spike town part.

Quote Originally Posted by Boshar View Post
    Sweet, now you live in a cookie jar. Impressive!
    oh man gotta love turks hahaha

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast