Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Veranation VİD 4

This is a discussion on Veranation VİD 4 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MrSugar oh man gotta love turks hahaha he obviously speaks english very well , and btw , ...
Page: 3

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrSugar View Post
    oh man gotta love turks hahaha
    he obviously speaks english very well , and btw , turks are awesome , you'r just a noob hater.

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

oh man gotta love turks hahaha
    Lol what? Unfortunately for you i am not Turkish, look up Jordan on Google. And by the way, do you just relocate your position after every reply you make to this thread?

Love the E-Sarcastic giggle you made though.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post
    he obviously speaks english very well , and btw , turks are awesome , you'r just a noob hater.
    Sadly my Vocabulary, Grammar and Accent in English are better than his.. What has this World come into :/

And Yes! Turks are awesome Creatures! I assure you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Boshar View Post
    Lol what? Unfortunately for you i am not Turkish, look up Jordan on Google. And by the way, do you just relocate your position after every reply you make to this thread?

Love the E-Sarcastic giggle you made though.
    i lol'd alex was right hahahahah

Anal Rapist Senior Member

No one cares who use CP Duration or not , everyone just want NP's , this is KO , not a friendly game .
    Agreed on the PK part... nobody gives a shit. For vs'es it's a diff thing, you're a warrior player... not a sin one. Yeah you probarly played a sin before you might say... but you suck'd donkey dicks I can already know that just by the way you talk big booii !

All I'm saying is that a true sin will go 70-, not to give a chance to his enemy.... more like a challenge and way more fun

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    Agreed on the PK part... nobody gives a shit. For vs'es it's a diff thing, you're a warrior player... not a sin one. Yeah you probarly played a sin before you might say... but you suck'd donkey dicks I can already know that just by the way you talk big booii !

All I'm saying is that a true sin will go 70-, not to give a chance to his enemy.... more like a challenge and way more fun
    You talk like KO = LIFE , bro i don't know if you know this , but , if you die in KO , You don't die in real life , lol get over it ..

Banned Regular Member

You talk like KO = LIFE , bro i don't know if you know this , but , if you die in KO , You don't die in real life , lol get over it ..
    for alex KO=life

lol

Spoken like a true turk. Always comming with bad arguments And im 100% he has a better life than you.

Banned Senior Member

oh shit johny just dropped the turk bomb.. here goes fuckmother insult time.

Banned Regular Member

wasnt a bad movie but did have some outrageous gear.. cant blame him for beiong the "BEST ASSASSIN EVER".
    lol

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post

Yeah and i bet you are pro just by the way you type, Big Boy.

Why don't both of you go versus each other in a balanced server such as Sexyko where you start with the same items and

at level 62? Maybe he'll show you how to inject some of that ego you acquire somewhere safe.

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    lol

Spoken like a true turk. Always comming with bad arguments And im 100% he has a better life than you.
    Like i said, Turks are awesome. However you're not.

I am 100% sure he has a better life than you, but then i could be wrong. Now my only question is, how does such forums include people such as yourselves.

PS: Fix your English, begin each noun with a Capital letter and check your spelling. This is a Forum, nothing more nothing less.

i lol'd alex was right hahahahah
    You have not made sense at all, and yet again you relocate. This is rather Marvelous! I am Intoxicated by you.

Banned Regular Member

lol

i'm sorry , '' true turk ?!?! '' are there fake turks ? and btw ya , turks are awesome , but u r just a crappy hater , i can see that from your signature , the one u had before with the whisper , and oo ya , i didn't say SaintKnight is a no-lifer or something , noob , read before you post.!!

You have not made sense at all, and yet again you relocate. This is rather Marvelous! I am Intoxicated by you.
    i relocated to see how much you cared about it then i realized you are just another fustrated turk from forums trying to be someone you are not, I don't know wether laugh at you or feel sorry, if you got anything else to say to make urself look like a baddie pm me or add me on facebook we can work things out you are not worth the post count alright big boi.

Banned Regular Member

i relocated to see how much you cared about it then i realized you are just another fustrated turk from forums trying to be someone you are not, I don't know wether laugh at you or feel sorry, if you got anything else to say to make urself look like a baddie pm me or add me on facebook we can work things out you are not worth the post count alright big boi.

i think you should improve your english , and btw , u keep changing ur location , u r so fast , next time you gonna be on mars i think ??

Like i said, Turks are awesome. However you're not.

I am 100% sure he has a better life than you, but then i could be wrong. Now my only question is, how does such forums include people such as yourselves.

PS: Fix your English, begin each noun with a Capital letter and check your spelling. This is a Forum, nothing more nothing less.
    Yeah turks are awesome. I dont know whats so awesome with them, you like em cause they are stupid, arrogant, allah dumbasses?
    "Now my only question is, how does such forums include people such as yourselves." Ask urself, you like turks .... Ewwww i would kill my self if i were you..(There is a reason they are Ip banned from here ).

Sorry for my english. English is my third language so yeah it's not perfect nor do i care to have a perfect english. Atleast its understandable?

i'm sorry , '' true turk ?!?! '' are there fake turks ? and btw ya , turks are awesome , but u r just a crappy hater , i can see that from your signature , the one u had before with the whisper , and oo ya , i didn't say SaintKnight is a no-lifer or something , noob , read before you post.!!

Wtf are u talking about? fake turks? if u mean by turks not beliving in allah sure they are fake turks. Yeah i hate turks, so what? They are arrogant, dumbasses, they think they are the center of the world and much more.. Anyways i can understand why u like turks, you're from a 3rd world country like turks. Understandable..

You were implying he had no life cause he supposedly cries over everthing lol..

Banned Regular Member

They are arrogant, dumbasses,

Oh , and you're not ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast