Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Veranation VİD 4

This is a discussion on Veranation VİD 4 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by PsychoPath Oh , and you're not ? How am i arrogant? or a dumbass? lol please explain...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post

Oh , and you're not ?
    How am i arrogant? or a dumbass?

lol please explain

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSugar View Post
    i relocated to see how much you cared about it then i realized you are just another fustrated turk from forums trying to be someone you are not, I don't know wether laugh at you or feel sorry, if you got anything else to say to make urself look like a baddie pm me or add me on facebook we can work things out you are not worth the post count alright big boi.
    Looks like i must break it down for you, I am not a Turk! You have overused that comeback.. I'm truly sorry to inform you but one at your position should not be laughing at no one else but himself.

I have got no clue why would someone with a brain of yours feel sorry for someone like me, not even attempting to make myself look like a bad ass, but i will never add you on Facebook that's for

sure, talking to you in private would be the worst thing i could ever think of, can't even imagine how your syntax would be as i prefer not to even think about it.

If i am not worth the post count, then stop replying and admit you're no match for my debating skills, sensitive Big Boy.

Last but not least, i do care. I treat everyone in here as Family as long as they're not invading anyone's privacy or humiliating them, especially my friends.

Now is the part where you relocate and refer to me as a Turk, for the fourth time? Lost count..

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    How am i arrogant? or a dumbass?

lol please explain
    You're racist !!

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

Yeah turks are awesome. I dont know whats so awesome with them, you like em cause they are stupid, arrogant, allah dumbasses?
    "Now my only question is, how does such forums include people such as yourselves." Ask urself, you like turks .... Ewwww i would kill my self if i were you..(There is a reason they are Ip banned from here ).

Sorry for my english. English is my third language so yeah it's not perfect nor do i care to have a perfect english. Atleast its understandable?
    Every country has it's ups and downs, take you as an example for Norway, no need to feel sorry for not having a perfect English, just improve it.

Yes it's understandable, but only stupid, arrogant dumb asses stick in their position and refuse to take in the good new stuff. Just like Mgame, and MrSugar with his persistence that i am a Turk.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post
    You're racist !!

Bravo u figured it out, i hate turks.. Like i mentioned before.

Dosnt answer my question.. As far as im concerned hating on a country/race (if i can call turks a race) who is stupid and arrogant wouldn make me arrogant or dumb..?

Banned Regular Member

Bravo u figured it out, i hate turks.. Like i mentioned before.

Dosnt answer my question.. As far as im concerned hating on a country/race (if i can call turks a race) who is stupid and arrogant wouldn make me arrogant or dumb..?
    lol you don't know anything about God ( Allah ) , so please zip it !
    i'm not trying to be so sophisticated or something , but don't talk if you don't know .

Quote Originally Posted by Boshar View Post
    Every country has it's ups and downs, take you as an example for Norway, no need to feel sorry for not having a perfect English, just improve it.

Yes it's understandable, but only stupid, arrogant dumb asses stick in their position and refuse to take in the good new stuff. Just like Mgame, and MrSugar with his persistence that i am a Turk.
    Yea i agree that every country has it's up and downs. Norway is also full of shit i can admit it. But the thing is that turks deny everything u tell them. They say they are the greatest and everything u can think of ERGO arrogance..

You're second sentence dosn't make sence.. I refuse to take in good stuff?

Banned Regular Member

Anyway , just stop replaying on this topic XD it's a pk vedio lol ..

Banned

Cut the crap already. If you have nothing good to say, shut your mouth.
    I know you all like to talk about your ecocks etc.. but it's enough.

Banned Regular Member

Even thou I'm friends with you guys(not you angel), i have to say you really made yourselves look like douches here arguing pointless crap ... its pretty lame to say the least.

omg with those items u just need cp + spike, and the vid for me was kinda bored, doesnt have sense only kill n no support (my view of point).

welll it's good movie ... and he just told best sin .... meaning can be best geard assassin ... for sure it's ilegal stuffs but he kills .... like 80 lvl in ardream ))))))))

On which server is this?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelive View Post
    On which server is this?
    Olympia kanka , Olympia it is.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234