Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Veranation vid June

This is a discussion on Veranation vid June within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by kojudo I was the owner of Zeszu the dcz sin/72 warder/keeper killer ^^;, and along with istunnedyou, ...
Page: 2

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by kojudo View Post
    I was the owner of Zeszu the dcz sin/72 warder/keeper killer ^^;, and along with istunnedyou, and played with rhys

you?
    darken the mage, shared char you mentioned for a while too with jan and blue (Istunnedyou)
    along with plenty other chars i played and shared which no one would remember nowdays lol

He's Darken. turks called him mageler bombeler. :P
    lol You reminded me something I totaly forgot about gotta log everlong forum again I guess to bring back some fun memories

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    darken the mage, shared char you mentioned for a while too with jan and blue (Istunnedyou)
    along with plenty other chars i played and shared which no one would remember nowdays lol

lol You reminded me something I totaly forgot about gotta log everlong forum again I guess to bring back some fun memories
    OH HOLLY HELL YOU PLAYED ON ISTUNNEYOU? fuck uhm who was it that i knew i pked with 24/7, was it you or blue?! we like pk'd 2 man all the damn time in cz
    probably blue, wheres blue been?!?!?!?!?!

hit me up sometime, me you and grim need to get in vent and catch up!, its been way to long since ive heard from the old GG's on bera

wah this guys crazy geared and he isnt bad either raped everyone.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by kojudo View Post
    OH HOLLY HELL YOU PLAYED ON ISTUNNEYOU? fuck uhm who was it that i knew i pked with 24/7, was it you or blue?! we like pk'd 2 man all the damn time in cz
    probably blue, wheres blue been?!?!?!?!?!

hit me up sometime, me you and grim need to get in vent and catch up!, its been way to long since ive heard from the old GG's on bera
    probably blue lol, havent heard from him for a while, last time he was trying to make comeback year or two ago to beramus, only to find his mage banned, dunno what hes been up to after that. And Jan (first owner of mage) been recently pming me about trying euko, dunno how did that work out for him though.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Nice movie and vs with him, Server Olympia ? Because when i leave oly some naab like Chimeria start to play on oly.

Xic

Hello guys, I finally found u btw, I'm Jan the ORIGINAL owner of IStunnedYou, hello darken^^ idk where blue is..haven't heard from him for months...he told me if i wanna play EUKO with him..so i tried and i'm still playin atm :P

Xic

Animosity guy?? Pinder? who were u on beramus? i shared acc with blue, but when i stoped i tihnk he kept playing for a while. THEN I DUNNO WHAT HAPPNED TO THE ACC,i talked with him about it and he said acc was deleted or something didn't rly care lol. i just wanna find some bera ppl who play on EUKO now, blue told me to play EUKO with him..and when i started..he said he doesn't feel like playin anymore, idk what happned..i haven't heard from him since..

a Mod needs to ban sin vids being posted on this forum. every assassin pk vid is always worse than the last...

I would not mind over geared sin's videos if they did not just skip to the next scene after killing somone that is fully duffed or that has multiple people on them.....this video would not be bad either if he knew how to be a support sin instead of just only following the duffs...god boring seeing duff kill run duff kill run...i could of done that shit

SkP

Good Move 8.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    i see badfamily ...LOL

LMAO !!!! that was funny.

there aren't much sin vids i like, but this one wasn't that bad.

seriously? vsing with full scrolls, red potion, using duration item at CP, BIG POTS ...YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME.

Next time use illusion too.

lmao.

0/10

Banned Senior Member

The skill level of USKO these days is 1/10 and babashop level is 10/10 so it seems... it amazes me how much this game has changed since 2007, honestly surprised they're still english players that exist on USKO

ontopic

BRO YOU BEST ASSASSIN KANKA

Sike, I'd love to see this guy in +8s and regular potions, hed fail so bad you can see why clearly..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12