Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

VhunterV Movie preview

This is a discussion on VhunterV Movie preview within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fallen leaves :wub: :wub:...
Page: 3

billytalent

Fallen leaves :wub: :wub:

i liked it...

and yes i have 1900 mana and i use minorheal its hard cause when i go to fast i run out of mane... but my minor seems to be just fast enough .. it rarely happens that i run out.

8/10 as most of the oppenents seemed not that good tbh... Alltho i think it was a very good movie...

aggressi0n

Good movie, Grim Reaper is a retard who I haven't seen a video for. Anyways, the music is good, the people who don't like it, listen to rap, so their gay.

Good movie, Grim Reaper is a retard who I haven't seen a video for. Anyways, the music is good, the people who don't like it, listen to rap, so their gay.[/b]
    Stfu retard! i liked this movie,but hes combo not so good,i say that arleady.

zheka1k

Stfu retard! i liked this movie,but hes combo not so good,i say that arleady.[/b]
    O another compliment thanks

np aga :huh:

I knew what was minor combo 2 years ago, i was one of the first to start using dual minor in xygenon.[/b]

Why people think using dua minor is better, damm!!!! who said that? this kind of things makes me want to get an assasin and prove TO EVERYONE dual minor sux at 1 vs 1 against sins, specially that you don't have enough mana cause dual minor make you run out so fast the mana bar, i got the prove on my videos 1 minor the combo is WAY FASTER and noone can tell me the oposite, 1 minor + hp pot > dual minor by far

Anyways i like the video kinda interesting.

zheka1k

Why people think using dua minor is better, damm!!!! who said that? this kind of things makes me want to get an assasin and prove TO EVERYONE dual minor sux at 1 vs 1 against sins, specially that you don't have enough mana cause dual minor make you run out so fast the mana bar, i got the prove on my videos 1 minor the combo is WAY FASTER and noone can tell me the oposite, 1 minor + hp pot > dual minor by far

Anyways i like the video kinda interesting.[/b]
    Y does it matter to you how i heal you worry about ur self, i got my ways u got yours, everyone has different ways.

nice vid 8/10.can tell me the name of 2 music?i rlly need plz

aggressi0n

Anyways i like the video kinda interesting.[/b]
    It's better, but not possible for a lvl 59 sin...

zheka1k

nice vid 8/10.can tell me the name of 2 music?i rlly need plz[/b]
    First is bon jovi Its my life. and second is billy talent but i dont remember the name

zheka1k

It's better, but not possible for a lvl 59 sin...[/b]
    Its actually very possible, you just got to be precise and good enough.

zheka1k

Bump

nice movie

zheka1k

nice movie[/b]
    Thanks

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast