Vid for friends( dont care if you flame, just wanted my friends to be able to find it

This is a discussion on Vid for friends( dont care if you flame, just wanted my friends to be able to find it within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This vid wasn't created as a pk movie, or a trailer, just so friends could see what I was working ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Vid for friends( dont care if you flame, just wanted my friends to be able to find it

This vid wasn't created as a pk movie, or a trailer, just so friends could see what I was working with before. Criticism is welcome, please dont flame.

YouTube - My legacy 2011

I have nothing against people posting their videos, i dont have high expectations when it comes to editing and shit (mainly cause i cant edit at all and i enjoy raw footage a lot) but the video you just posted is a waste of 3 min to anyone that watches it and is outside your circle of friends.

i wouldnt call it a waste at all, it was WATCH-able in my opinion , could of been better , i kinda enjoyed the mage part.

ps: if you want to fix your lags with fraps, just set the fps on ur fraps software , i mean check first on your ko client how many fps do you have , if you reach 50 , thne put 50 on fraps , if you reach 100 put 100 on fraps , that's what i did , i kinda had some freaking lags with 200 fp's (hell ya) , then i realized that fraps software was capturing with just 30 frames per second kinda suckie , i had to change it to the number of fps that i had in game , and everything was set after this , no more lags at fraps .

If its just for your friends then why not give them the link on msn? Why post here when obviously theres going to be some kind of flames and a lot of people who weren't the intended target are going to watch it? Think it through

Banned

well I dont work with msn, and I actually was hoping for some ppl to give tips with editing and what not, I dont care if others flame it's natural.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

1. tip: avoid the laggs
    2. tip: don't use that speed in a video cause it was so fast that we couldn't see shit
    3. tip: PK movie without music which takes till the very end is just like hetero sex w/o a woman. It can't be...