Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Video Ares Server Vs ChickenMaster lvl 80 warrior

This is a discussion on Video Ares Server Vs ChickenMaster lvl 80 warrior within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cheap gear = full +3 & Avedon +9 o.O[/b] lol...my exact thoughts I dont know who your trying to fool, ...
Page: 2

PaPaSmurF

Cheap gear = full +3 & Avedon +9 o.O[/b]
    lol...my exact thoughts
    I dont know who your trying to fool, but "cheap" gear doesn't allow you to beat some of the people you beat on an even level (aka sc vs sc, no we def, ect)

Anyways, heres me roflstomping this kid.
    http://files.filefront.com/lolchicken+0001...;/fileinfo.html h34r:
    My justice in a 1v1, warrior vs rogue, is if I get bloodinged I use blinds. I don't really care what your opinion is, I could careless so don't bother posting it. I won't get into a fair 1v1 dispute over this 1v1. Anyways, you bloodinged me first so blinds were given out.

Sorry I didn't fraps more of the 1v1's. After the first one (the one I posted) I didn't bother frapsing any more.

You combo is good, kinda laggy computer I think. Alright music I guess.

Banned

lol...my exact thoughts
    I dont know who your trying to fool, but "cheap" gear doesn't allow you to beat some of the people you beat on an even level (aka sc vs sc, no we def, ect)

My justice in a 1v1, warrior vs rogue, is if I get bloodinged I use blinds. I don't really care what your opinion is, I could careless so don't bother posting it. I won't get into a fair 1v1 dispute over this 1v1. Anyways, you bloodinged me first so blinds were given out.

Sorry I didn't fraps more of the 1v1's. After the first one (the one I posted) I didn't bother frapsing any more.

You combo is good, kinda laggy computer I think. Alright music I guess.[/b]
    Very nice Chris.

PaPaSmurF

Very nice Chris.[/b]
    <3

WaSaBaBasdf

nice papasmurf..but tbh i dont like the that you choose to use critical point..
    Also you had delay on pressing 2 soul pots..

+3&#39;s and avedon+9, go cz

DragonSan

xD nice vid fun to see i get my but kicked! 80 now though

iiason

luv da name, ChickenMaster.

The king. Senior Member

1 is enought lol , hope u werent scrolled rofl.[/b]
    no iwasnt, but iwon more than him rofl.

Banned

ROFL .. when i saw Mr80 BOOOO vs i stop watching lol...

PS: if u think that his items +0 and+8 its no way ... no way that a +0 and +8 stand at +3+9 face

PaPaSmurF

nice papasmurf..but tbh i dont like the that you choose to use critical point..
    Also you had delay on pressing 2 soul pots..[/b]
    Me missing soul pots has nothing to do with me beating him, which is all I wanted people to know.

Anyways on topic, I can agree that I shouldn&#39;t have used CP. Honestly, I just realized he wasnt using the 80 skill I think, unless my computer was lagging which I doubt. Anyways, still yet he had over 10k hp when I drained him. I think he is hp build if he has this "cheap" gear he speaks of. So if I were also hp build I think it would have been fair. I think CP just evened the odds due to me being full dex.

I&#39;ll gladly revs you any time Chickenmaster. I like a good 1v1 ^^, and your good for sure.

lol...my exact thoughts
    I dont know who your trying to fool, but "cheap" gear doesn&#39;t allow you to beat some of the people you beat on an even level (aka sc vs sc, no we def, ect)

My justice in a 1v1, warrior vs rogue, is if I get bloodinged I use blinds. I don&#39;t really care what your opinion is, I could careless so don&#39;t bother posting it. I won&#39;t get into a fair 1v1 dispute over this 1v1. Anyways, you bloodinged me first so blinds were given out.

Sorry I didn&#39;t fraps more of the 1v1&#39;s. After the first one (the one I posted) I didn&#39;t bother frapsing any more.

You combo is good, kinda laggy computer I think. Alright music I guess.[/b]
    laggy at that time versus>> hits of the hell blade skill didnt came out like 5-6 times cuz of lag 4-5 seconds sadly lost at that vs , + there is no shock stun skill as well in that versus and on the others versus too as well, and on the versus video @ youtube blinding skill was inflected of you first and so blooding skill came out right after your blinding skill, gotta watch carefully and will see blinding skill was inflected first, right after that versus on the next versus hell breaker was used and so no blinding skill and no blooding skill, ofc never use (and dont have) no shock stun skill involve cuz of descent not enough skill points in having shock stun skill .

shock stun= stops minor&#39;s rogue like 3-4 seconds enough time to make alot of damage.
    every warrior loves shock stun skill for any rogue not only that stops rogue from escaping at cz pk cuz but also stops minor skill from rogue inmediately and ofc stops rogue attacks to his opponent.

thats the only skill missing on versus video at youtube.com but no shock stun skill but soon reskill coming ^^
    still <3 descent alot hard to let go , dont like doing much vs + using game cam makes computer alot more laggy.

no lag makes warrior combo alot more faster more damage and more dangerous.
    I guess making the video at youtube my lag still own :lol: on all vs i done. @ the youtube.

Pk video will come soon and may be reskill will be done too, but will think about it cuz still love descent skill, any warrior will know what i mean.

luv da name, ChickenMaster.[/b]

ty
    many players and friends do also <3 love the nick name ChickenMaster ^^

p.s. sorry for the edit and long response. enjoy the video and ty for all <3 very good players participants @ the youtube video vs.

NathanAlgren

nice combo

music sux :P

no iwasnt, but iwon more than him rofl. [/b]

hi my kanka ^^ how you doing.

<3 i love our versus my friend, oh btw you forgot to say you were wearing anti weapon defense on ^^ axe and club too + i been tormented + parasite + subside as well.. :lol: forgot to say in the video ^^ you had on anti weapon defense axe n club
    XD

nice combo

music sux :P[/b]

^^ yeah is my new combo and the funny part haha :lol: in all my versus i had lag at all times (everyone says it and knows it that i had lag in all my vs ) which means slow speed in my hits, hp poting and soul poting, but at the end i manage to pull it off ^^ and win :lol: , it sucks when i have the gamecam on filming my versus @youtube.com makes my computer very laggy slow , but it was fun after all thanks XD.. .

dont give me wrong, those players in my versus video they are truly good good players very experts Pro&#39;s it was very fun playing with them at my vs video, i dont talk bad about them, they are my friends and it was a pleasure playing vs with them .

i just love my <3 crazy versus :lol: no shell set on , no iron set, parasite on+malice+subside, and wearing anti weapon defense axe ^^ club and all it was very fun in my experience playing as warrior .

and about the music : ( i know a little difficult to understand for english people on my first music but spanish latin people <3 love it ^^ so i say mmmm let me mix little of everything spanish, english, music and writing so all players can understand something on my video.

i watch some videos full pk turkiish everything is in turkiish writing and music and is very sad i dont understand nothing : ( . but i enjoy the killing, it pays off at the end. u know wat i mean :lol:

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

with ur items ur video is not really awesome

for me 1/10

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

with ur items ur video is not really awesome
    for me 1/10[/b]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast