Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Video Ares Server Vs ChickenMaster lvl 80 warrior

This is a discussion on Video Ares Server Vs ChickenMaster lvl 80 warrior within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; with ur items ur video is not really awesome for me 1/10[/b] mmm interesting, im from peru and i <3 ...
Page: 3

with ur items ur video is not really awesome
    for me 1/10[/b]

mmm interesting, im from peru and i <3 peruvians friends or non friends, but i guess i can make an exception for 1 , dont worry i ask references from peruvians about camisita, i leave to their funny opinions. im not a (mamaculo) kissazz when talking about
    english people, greeks, turkiish and more more etc occidentals. i speak and comment at my own will to anyone how ever i feel, thats all i have to say to the opinion from others peruvians. and no, i dont have to put up names in order to proof i leave the job for yourself to find out.

bottom line i say for everyone you can be proud from anywhere you are from , but dont be a kissazz.

^^ and 1 does count, btw i never ask to be rated my video versus, my objective was for everyone to enjoy something about my versus. dont worry is not always win win win. im also a good perdedor.

for me it looks like he played sin before,his skillbard is strange for me >_>[/b]
    hi ,
    yes i also play rogue assasin lvl 80, yes my skill bard is a little strange but hey it works for me my friend :lol: ^^

i will try to make later a pk video where u can see my skill bard #2, #3, #4, #5 ^^

thanks for the comment and enjoy the video bb

trz

2x shell hp + sse and rol that gives no str...probably avedon+9, or no way he kill the 80 rogue...

Post ss of your char baba, i&#39;m curious :lol:

PaPaSmurF

AQ peruvian CTM!!!!
    jk :P
    I watched that video and I saw I blinded first, reason being was the previous 1v1s we had before that fraps blooding was used first. When I get bloodinged in a 1v1, after that all the next vs&#39;s I&#39;m not as shy with blinds.

Anyways, up for video.
    Go go pk!

AQ peruvian CTM!!!!
    jk :P
    I watched that video and I saw I blinded first, reason being was the previous 1v1s we had before that fraps blooding was used first. When I get bloodinged in a 1v1, after that all the next vs&#39;s I&#39;m not as shy with blinds.

Anyways, up for video.
    Go go pk![/b]
    ^^ that was our 1st versus with the avedon at my youtube video , and 2nd vs was in your video rapidshare which i had lag and missfail 3-4hits and yes you didnt have lag at your computer it was my pc having lag 3-4seconds , and 3rd versus was me with my hell breaker. and we agreed in not using blinding and no blooding.

it was great vs. i win some and i loose some, bottom line we had a good time dats more important.

still thinking in reskill for the pk or stay keeping my descent for the pk.. i will think about it 1st. since my descent skill is more usefull for me at pk .. but sometimes is fun having shock stunn too :lol:

xD nice vid fun to see i get my but kicked! 80 now though [/b]

hi man sorry for not respond u back bro.. : (

but yeah man you did good man.. wow.. you lvl 80 now. congratz bro go go go kick some azz man ^^ at ur new lvl 80 + ur hb i know u will own too bro

nathan16

music sucks

Banned

I can&#39;t imagine you making a pk movie with such horrible fps.

Banned

-.- ares is babashoped server .. on merchant +1 i think or more :P

anyway i say +1 to Insulin

nice VSs

nice VSs[/b]
    thanks man ^^

Saol Kanka zuhahha

i had alot of fun.. i enjoy watching it

The king. Senior Member

hi my kanka ^^ how you doing.

<3 i love our versus my friend, oh btw you forgot to say you were wearing anti weapon defense on ^^ axe and club too + i been tormented + parasite + subside as well.. :lol: forgot to say in the video ^^ you had on anti weapon defense axe n club
    XD[/b]
    isaid iwasnt useing any wepond defences.

2x shell hp + sse and rol that gives no str...probably avedon+9, or no way he kill the 80 rogue...

Post ss of your char baba, i&#39;m curious :lol:[/b]

haha i can understand what u mean with your point of saying 2x shell HP + sse + rol and that gives no str. :lol: you forgot to mention that gives a whole sht of HP ... i put this simple for you let say you have a warrior with 9 k hp at 3400ap vs another warrior with 12k hp at 3000ap just by looking you can see 12K HP even with that low ap 3k ap .. still has the advantage to win the vs to the other warrior at 9k HP with his 3400ap. ..

yes i do use 255str cuz is alot easier for me to manage if i want more str i can throw back in my warrior with other 2x shells +8/15 str instead of 2x shell +8/15 HP but i rarely do that cuz at pk i prefer having a good HP and plus having 2 or 3 fll duffers fll heal in my pk party at cz ronark 3k ap is enough POWER to take down anyone if its tormented + parasite. but oh well..

about the video versus at youtube.com with pe+sse+roc +rol+iron set+avedon+2xshells 8 HP + 3xshell8 str. is quite real good at high HP thats for sure and the ap is not bad as long as you can go real fast at your combo and you have a good timing potting hp and soul pot. so you have no problems.. look at the video i versus ordeall fll shell set 9 + his giga +9 i cannt imagine what jewels he is wearing even with all that at his good strong ap combo couldnt do much at my HP status . ofc his AP is alot higher than me but my HP is alot superior than his warrior.

there is another vs enough hp that i didnt even need shell set and iron set vs the rogue, and i didnt use DD helmet too. ^^
    alot hp even been parasite + torment + subside + bp wearing anti weapon defense he couldnt still make enough damage at my HP set up. is not always good been fll fll str.. ofc u sure make alot of damage fast kill with real high str.. but in my point of been warrior main class for years is only good if you have 2-3 good goodd priest to support you at pk cz ronark. other than that you screw.

Most times i pk cz in my party you wont have the good gear up priest with CS+6,7 or 8 to support you, heal you or cure you right away.. thats why it was my big reason of making a new gear set up since i experienced so much of counting in my priest to heal and cure right away at my old set fll str and i wasnt be able to stay alive for so long as i do now so yet again i decide to make a new way to stay more alive with enough HP, AC and STR AP power.

so there comes my SSE (nice hp bonus), 2x shells 8 hp (30 hp bonus more ^^ sweet), ROL ( i love AC since im missing ac from iron neck + lr resist too XD), and ofc the rest pe, roc, 3 shell 8 str avedon more hp bonus :lol: i cannt never get enough of more hp ^^ ... i wasnt so sure if my new formula HP+AC+STR ap will work at all.. till i try some at cz and i say damm ^^ i love it <3 , so what da hell let me do VS and see how well i do and there you can see the results at youtube video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CaLbrdAlI_I

Video Speaks for it self ^^ p.s. watch in high quality

what cheap gear?? ur selling +3 rol, +3 roc, IN+2, avedon+9 lol baba shoppers

what cheap gear?? ur selling +3 rol, +3 roc, IN+2, avedon+9 lol baba shoppers[/b]

wahh.. . baba? wah u talking about u start to sound like a hater, dont be hater <3 make love and peace kanka.

and yes cheap items.. i have no shell set 9/19 str warrior :lol: ^^

Banned

a.q cut the crap

watch you spam 500 + on warrior shells +9 ? i remmber endlessrain was spamming on me 300 and i had shell +8
    and he had +2 unqie set

and u spamming on that sin 600 700 ?

ya sure i belive you have +0 items .. hey how about u remake the movie

+7 shells ? nice lie

a.q cut the crap

watch you spam 500 + on warrior shells +9 ? i remmber endlessrain was spamming on me 300 and i had shell +8
    and he had +2 unqie set

and u spamming on that sin 600 700 ?
    ya sure i belive you have +0 items .. hey how about u remake the movie

+7 shells ? nice lie[/b]

^^ simple words, i dont have nothing to proof you or anyone and im not pushing everyone to believe me, no need for me to show or proof, im a person secure of my words and personality . i use what i have to use and so be it

The main objective was for everyone to enjoy the video and not to be criticize, in my video versus i had not make no unrespectful or profanity comments to any player that i had versus not only that they are also very good good players and i was very happy that we had shared good times.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast