Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Video Ares Server Vs ChickenMaster lvl 80 warrior

This is a discussion on Video Ares Server Vs ChickenMaster lvl 80 warrior within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Warrior is Gear>His Party>Skills You need all three, so those complaining about his gear need to get over it. Plus, ...
Page: 5

Warrior is

Gear>His Party>Skills

You need all three, so those complaining about his gear need to get over it. Plus, its ares only thing special on him is the avedon IMHO.[/b]
    you need usd to kick ass, as Chicken has proven to us in this video

I liked it I <3 your name bro.[/b]

thanks man.. i know many love my nick ... :lol:

i wonder what the other guy from the other PC screen says.. damm kill by chickenmaster. ... .

from lvl 0 to lvl 59 i was called chicken :lol: from my old old old clan in human side <3 i couldnt combo good at that time i was more exp and chatting player, very little little PK, War, VS, CSW and invasion.. once i got 1st lvl 60 in my old clan @ human side all my friends @ my old clan and ally clan.. they told me ... . WOW chicken finally got his master :lol: and since that day..

CHICKENMASTER was born. :lol:

you need usd to kick ass, as Chicken has proven to us in this video[/b]
    as

Lamchop says before.
    Hi , Im Cap and I always run, and i like to put my little cs on and run around. TY. bye

Yes lamchop i finally understood how retard noobish cap is. ty lamchop :lol:

.. . ..

Do i need USD. yes i do indeed send me WU $$ . f u too. .l. tard.
    dont come to me about usd talk when you are selling your items for usd... .zzzzzzzz
    or when u used to send me PM&#39;s how much your item, do you take usd.. wu/paypal.

keep running with ur cs on .

dont come here with flames keep it to your self at home and eat some marshmallow&#39;s... .. .

And +9 shell set O.o
    Very cheap gear [/b]
    on the video i didnt have those on, only +8 hp and str. parts.

i had the +9&#39;s after the video was done weeks weeks weeks later after the video piece by piece.

and yes very cheap gear when video has been done

as

Lamchop says before.
    Hi , Im Cap and I always run, and i like to put my little cs on and run around. TY. bye

Yes lamchop i finally understood how retard noobish cap is. ty lamchop :lol:

.. . ..

Do i need USD. yes i do indeed send me WU $$ . f u too. .l. tard.
    dont come to me about usd talk when you are selling your items for usd... .zzzzzzzz
    or when u used to send me PM&#39;s how much your item, do you take usd.. wu/paypal.

keep running with ur cs on .

dont come here with flames keep it to your self at home and eat some marshmallow&#39;s... .. .[/b]
    lol.

when ya decide to post lies, atleast do some research.
    1st. my country dont support paypal
    2nd. only time i talked to you was about chd +8, and never for usd. i actually have a life to spend my money on. you should try and get one. if we talked for usd i was asking for a clannie.
    3rd. i love my cs, and ill put it on every time i want.
    4th. if im selling shit for usd, dont mean im buying shit

btw im always unbuffed in cz

lol.

when ya decide to post lies, atleast do some research.
    1st. my country dont support paypal
    2nd. only time i talked to you was about chd +8, and never for usd. i actually have a life to spend my money on. you should try and get one. if we talked for usd i was asking for a clannie.
    3rd. i love my cs, and ill put it on every time i want.
    4th. if im selling shit for usd, dont mean im buying shit

btw im always unbuffed in cz[/b]
    blah blah blahh do i care if you were asking usd for your clan mate, friend, next door neightboard, relatives or whatever.. .no

just cut the crap with the flames cuz im a dog and i bite. no need no respond back from you after this. asking MODERATELY ty BB ><!

lol, so sad.

anyway, ontopic, i like the part in the movie where ya pwned xWrathx, lvl 72 rogue with +0 uniques and +8 chittins. it was close tho.
    wrath u beast :P

i love that guy xXwrathXx great guy and very good friend.

he gave me a good fight i must say a real good fight, ^^

hope he is by now lvl 75 and finally reach his dream lvl 80, gogogo 80 xXwrathXx , i told you im gonna make you famous :lol: , u see i have you in my video. ^^ up for gg xXWRATHXx KANKA :lol:

Brun

gay music

gay music[/b]

ty ibne, im not homophobic ^^

sry but after 2min this movie i was stop watching cos i cant listen this crap music movie without music 4/10

smart using hp amrs... gg warrior though... music suks

up for gftv ^^

i have no iron neck at this moment but im working on it.. ..

since i dont play warrior no more, and is sold. to BC clan ..

now i wonder who will be next to versus to Ordeall WARRIOR 80 HUMAN with his Hell breaker +10(+21 rebirth) or his GIGA +10 (+21rebirth) ...

i heard he is working in getting shell set +10/25 str.. insane, wish someone can vs that guy with those weapons +10.. he could it probably kill me with those weapons if i still had my warrior 80 . anyways come on folks.. any player in ares server go vs ORDEALL .. he is the big shot now +21 rebirth in cz hahahaha :lol:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast