Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Video Clan Essential Carnac West.

This is a discussion on Video Clan Essential Carnac West. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DrunkMexican You posted a video I made about 3 months ago I think I haven't sc'd a ...
Page: 4

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    You posted a video I made about 3 months ago I think I haven't sc'd a single time in cz ever since we came back orc and btw how did you like that pounding we just gave you in cz ^.^, also 1337 don't get into this I Hope you don't lie again.
    lol, don't act like you know me Mr. DrunkMexican.
    I'm just stating, your claim is false with video proof lol.
    Nab.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    oooohdivine zzz. come on, this priest is easy to kill...Like your mages.
    BB noob , i tank ur NT partys all times even when u give me parasite u guys just SUCK , only thing u do is spam nova u arnt even trying to hit me with lvl 80 skills or dot

No More trash in here, keep comments to the video.

Banned

why you guys just can give coments about the video?
    why u need flame how nuub they are
    they are not might some of them not uber geared or soo gg skilled but they still try her best
    i would join the clan looks like some fun

making vid mage perspective while he just tps is kind of boring..

they flame the video cuz they got nothing better to do. Baba'd up bs dont take any skill to hit a couple buttons. Tanking towers.....common.... how hard is that? throw on a little FR and stand there and press some heal buttons.

you fools with all your gear acting like you own people.... yet I dont see you even playing with half the gear. Try wiping out full booro parties with one mage(ice) , sin and 2 priests...... against 5 warriors 75+, 1 80 sin and 2 int priests...... a bunch of geared warriors talking shit..... its hiiiiilarious.

um....yeah. g.t.f.o with trash talkin here.... let them have their video fun.

Why does it feel like that was directed at me.

Back on topic

reptile

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    you fools with all your gear acting like you own people.... yet I dont see you even playing with half the gear. Try wiping out full booro parties with one mage(ice) , sin and 2 priests...... against 5 warriors 75+, 1 80 sin and 2 int priests...... a bunch of geared warriors talking shit..... its hiiiiilarious.

um....yeah. g.t.f.o with trash talkin here.... let them have their video fun.
    Seriously, no one here can objectively comment on a video, yall got serious ego issues wtf

90% of clan Essential is new in this server , we lvl up our chars , and make ours nps in 4-5 mounths , donate all nps always , and be good team .We destroy all day stone chaos and killing bosses for get money and buy our gear , in my clan people dont have the best gear , for example i use set shell+7 , old uniques and now i bought one undeafetable baal , but i get a lot nps only with Hb+7 .We are Old school coming from other servers . I coming for dies for example , play this game about 6 years , my clannies coming too from different servers , you can see in king of knight the items who we are use .Now we top 4 in this server and make a lot nps all time .We can win or lost in pking but always give good fight ,and win more than we lost... We dont have anything again babashopers , but in my clan ,people dont use real money for buy items .No offense but i sure a lot people who think be pro , try pking with normal items and dont kill nothing ..But its ok , have fun guys ,maybe later we post other videos .Good lucky to all ^^.

+1 lol ESSENTIAL are gg they are playing with theirselfes and loyality to each other.
    Maybe they dont have gg items but they use stun bug better then other karus clans haha

r4monn

can better :P

Seriously if u wanna discuss how noob you are get on vent or something. About the video, I only liked stunning part (100% stun wtf ?:d) and nova town, other clips were just boring and I got a feeling like u had this 2 frapses from nova, wanted to make a movie so u just frapsed random crap to fill somehow ur clips. Not flaming, just poiting out so you can improve your later movies.

SaNTa

nice video but bad quality, next time try HD ;-)

sweetysword

have fun guys . Good vido and next best

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

can someone explain me what' s happened at 2.22 ? I see a kaul... am i wrong or the kaul's curse should work just during invasion and in arena?! At least that's what it's written on KOK.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast