Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

a video which i found in youtube lol

This is a discussion on a video which i found in youtube lol within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just wanted to show what flyff can do, and again i'm sorry if both of your clannies got raped ...
Page: 2

NaidenZ

i just wanted to show what flyff can do, and again i'm sorry if both of your clannies got raped there :X

i saw you 5 minutes ago in ew

i dont care if they got raped, Just show us what u can do

NaidenZ

i can do too many things , just tell me what you wanna see

Helios

so ?
    what have to do it with the topic ?
    everYone in vacations, almost all play ko almost all his time as they can
    like bola, like dangerduck , like me and more
    but when they have to work/study they do it like me , dangerduck or bola

i played ko around 20 hours every day because i can
    now i'm at school and i'm playing around 7 - 10 hours every day, i can't more and bola because he's on vacations he play 12-15 hours ( aka my sharer)
    but sorry it's not my problem if you didn't played because you can't , because you didn't have time or something

always anywhere there is a facking noob jealous if i did too much than you , if i'm better playing , if have more items / lvl or something if i have too much than you it should be because i can, i'm really sorry if you can't stop flame on me i'm really bored to answer mathers fackers guys jealous like you i hope you can close ur facking mouth
    this topic is about flyff and fkcchaous and bloodline

i just post it because everyone thought flyff is really noooooooob he's new at rogue , he's not good but he's not bad anyway i love this guy is the best turk clannie in the world
    about the video i like the music =D[/b]
    relax

dunno if u are a 13 years old child i never start flaming u got 70 faster than others
    i think u spended more time on ko than on ur friends and now ur flaming about me because ur pissed off
    isnt my problem when u got RL problems
    ur playing this game for 5 years wow u got a girl friend?
    i dont give a shit about it i wrote one fuking sentence
    and ur pissed off
    acting like a child
    good luck in the game

venom

so ?
    what have to do it with the topic ?
    everYone in vacations, almost all play ko almost all his time as they can
    like bola, like dangerduck , like me and more
    but when they have to work/study they do it like me , dangerduck or bola

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">i played ko around 20 hours every day because i can </span>
    now i&#39;m at school and i&#39;m playing around 7 - 10 hours every day, i can&#39;t more and bola because he&#39;s on vacations he play 12-15 hours ( aka my sharer)
    but sorry it&#39;s not my problem if you didn&#39;t played because you can&#39;t , because you didn&#39;t have time or something

always anywhere there is a facking noob jealous if i did too much than you , if i&#39;m better playing , if have more items / lvl or something if i have too much than you it should be because i can, i&#39;m really sorry if you can&#39;t stop flame on me i&#39;m really bored to answer mathers fackers guys jealous like you i hope you can close ur facking mouth

this topic is about flyff and fkcchaous and bloodline

i just post it because everyone thought flyff is really noooooooob he&#39;s new at rogue , he&#39;s not good but he&#39;s not bad anyway i love this guy is the best turk clannie in the world

about the video i like the music =D[/b]
    20hours ... omg <3

Royalassassin

FlyFF is way better than any of them.. probly best on server..

silverrhazee better tho <3

SilentDaemon

How u know? Did FlyFF vsed all sins on girakon?

NaidenZ

relax

dunno if u are a 13 years old child i never start flaming u got 70 faster than others
    i think u spended more time on ko than on ur friends and now ur flaming about me because ur pissed off
    isnt my problem when u got RL problems
    ur playing this game for 5 years wow u got a girl friend?
    i dont give a shit about it i wrote one fuking sentence
    and ur pissed off
    acting like a child
    good luck in the game[/b]
    around 3 month more for 16
    i have 15 now and yeah i had a girlfriend in peru
    im pissed off really, too many people flame on me because i play too much or somethign , babashoper, id ont know i&#39;m really bored of it i jsut can say something /JEALOUS i guess if they have enough time like me they would play too

FlyFF is way better than any of them.. probly best on server..
    silverrhazee better tho <3[/b]
    lol cus soo many high lvl sins atm to even make comparisons to..

Helios

around 3 month more for 16
    i have 15 now and yeah i had a girlfriend in peru
    im pissed off really, too many people flame on me because i play too much or somethign , babashoper, id ont know always have somethign to say so i&#39;m really bored of it i jsut can say something /JEALOUS i gess if they have enough time like me they would play too[/b]
    no
    because its only a game
    but the game owned u

NaidenZ

no
    because its only a game
    but the game owned u[/b]

im ok now , playing around 7- 10 hours everyday, gearing up my acc so so really facking good with my sharer , making money and going school having fun in both things so

can&#39;t ask anything more it&#39;s ok for now :x

Helios

im ok now , playing around 7- 10 hours everyday, gearing up my acc so so really facking good with my sharer , making money and going school having fun in both things so

can&#39;t ask anything more it&#39;s ok for now :x[/b]

7 hours is better than 20 hours...
    but ya ur life

SilentDaemon

Its ok NaidenZ but ur clan Adonis...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i just post it because everyone thought flyff is really noooooooob he&#39;s new at rogue , he&#39;s not good but he&#39;s not bad anyway i love this guy is the best turk clannie in the world[/b]
    he is a complete ass... pretty typical of a turk anyway. and his friend 4flyff or whatever should just quit priest seriously. WORST priest ever.

NaidenZ

he is a complete ass... pretty typical of a turk anyway. and his friend 4flyff or whatever should just quit priest seriously. WORST priest ever.[/b]
    hes new at rogue, hes learning i mean flyff about 4flyff i think same xD

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast