Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

a video which i found in youtube lol

This is a discussion on a video which i found in youtube lol within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i played ko around 20 hours every day because i can[/b] and where is real life?...
Page: 3

i played ko around 20 hours every day because i can[/b]
    and where is real life?

Bro, I bet Trent aka FkChaOz would beat him now And he probably wasn't LVL 70 by then :unsure:

7 hours is better than 20 hours...
    but ya ur life[/b]
    Such a retard u started flaming on him and now ur like "OMG why u flame me" zzz, if he has the time and to play the game more than you can, deal with it. The true is that most ppl that say this stuff like "yeah you have all u have because u have no life a.q" its trully cuz of jealousy and 99% of them dont even have "real life" like they try to show they have. And 1 more thing, if "real life" for you means get drunk and high with friends, ur wrong cuz thats not real life, thats being an idiot.

PS.- i dont like sexy either, but the true is the true... btw i heard somewhere ur clan has dd paper+7? just a rumor

Banned

I don't know naidenz a lot but i think if he has free time and wanna spend this time on play ko who can judge that ? he is free for to with his life what he wants ? who cares? i think only jelaous and retard people that could not get that he got on this server.. well it is a commentary.

btw sux video quality ;D

NaidenZ

Such a retard u started flaming on him and now ur like "OMG why u flame me" zzz, if he has the time and to play the game more than you can, deal with it. The true is that most ppl that say this stuff like "yeah you have all u have because u have no life a.q" its trully cuz of jealousy and 99% of them dont even have "real life" like they try to show they have. And 1 more thing, if "real life" for you means get drunk and high with friends, ur wrong cuz thats not real life, thats being an idiot.

PS.- i dont like sexy either, but the true is the true... btw i heard somewhere ur clan has dd paper+7? just a rumor[/b]

we just have uniques
    but i dont know if daddycool have dd paper+7 because i spiked him for 740 with dual cleaver+9 o.o nd he was without helmet or maybe he have iron set rols i dont know :x anyway i got him :x

nu nu nu he has +8 paper dd ^^

Buddy you say you can gear yourself, but you were a clan leader, and the only people i ever saw in your clan that had gear are now the "hazee" players. So im assuming you guys kept all the drops? So what was so hard about gearing yourself? You have the best gear in the server.

And for what helios said, its true, you are really immature, perfect example is your whining like a baby cuz i ksed one of your kills, i mean seriously grow up we are in cz what do you expect? Maybe if you RELAXED and just played instead of critiquing everything related to the players in girakon, people wouldn't flame you so much. Just my 2 cents.

Mike_Miller

lol at the end fly shows his paper dd helm lawl

NaidenZ

Buddy you say you can gear yourself, but you were a clan leader, and the only people i ever saw in your clan that had gear are now the "hazee" players. So im assuming you guys kept all the drops? So what was so hard about gearing yourself? You have the best gear in the server.

And for what helios said, its true, you are really immature, perfect example is your whining like a baby cuz i ksed one of your kills, i mean seriously grow up we are in cz what do you expect? Maybe if you RELAXED and just played instead of critiquing everything related to the players in girakon, people wouldn't flame you so much. Just my 2 cents.[/b]
    ye that's funny when i did vs with that warrior , he had dd, undyng i spiked him for 490 i late around 1m inute for get his hp in to 3% so yeah when that rog ks me i thoght it was a turk random which don't know when is a vs so i was writing died mather facker turk but it was the best clan leader elektrik wow

so i edited and i just said die mather facker noob elektrik and 5 minutes later you did a vs with a rog lvl 60 with fps chitins and you late like 2 minutes for kill him rofl ? where's the skill ? skill please ?

i just made instinct for make exp , and this is what i did
    anyway i gave too many items to the clan and i just keep the ib and pe ( i don't know if it's a crime ) if i killed all bosses in the facking clan with my war naidenz
    but who cares, you are not the only one than said fack this guy keep all the items from clan , you can find too many guys jealous everywhere
    when i changed my war to my currently rog aka silverrhazee
    my war had pe , ib and amulet of strenght( remmants)and hb+6 then i traded naked for naked lvl 70 war with dragon for lvl 69 rogue with nazi the best trade what i did in my facking life
    then i traded set chitin for set chitin
    i bought dual cleaver+8, i gave for free my hb +6 to my brother aka bronzehazee i used ib and i sold pe to crazyhorse and i got 1 rol with flyff in bowl and i ask him if i can keep it because i need a dagger and he said no problem so i traded rol + moeny from pe for cleaver+9 bougtht from outlazero
    and this is how i got my first cleaver+9
    then my wp, set shell +7 i bought everything farming bowl with my sahrer aka bola
    and about rings
    first rol i sold gbs and i bought it for usd ( i dont know if you saw my topic when i sold around 10 gbs)
    about the other rol i got 1 roc in cz this old csw so i sold it for 750 to crazyhorse again and because i had 300m i found some guy selling rol and i gave him 860m for it
    about the earings? yes i dont have yet
    about the other cleaver+9 i paid elf belt from arteeeeeeeei dont knwo if u remember him but he was at the begginin of the server then i ask him if he can lemme his elf belt and his acc arteee because he stopped to play ko so i used it + amulet of dex droppped from remants + 200m again farmed in cz + cleaver+8 to random turkish in moraodn

look man this is my big crime

fack i keep everythign yeah i guess daddy cool, sneaks you and all leaders of clans in girakon didn't keep more than me for sure

i must get banned for it :lol:

lol at the end fly shows his paper dd helm lawl[/b]
    he don't have i logged his account yesterday
    i have his password 20 days ago or somethign the first time i request it and he didn't change his passwrod yet :X

i late too many days camping bowl with my sharer for get almost what i got and it's not funny when someone came from nowhere saying you keep all the items from your clan rofl its really pissed me off so bad

maybe i could explain you what hazze's guys items have but i must go to school in 10 minutes so i can't

gl

Mike_Miller

k but what lvl wasblood and fk in these vses"?

Legacy Senior Member

not everyone spend his life for this game like naidenz...[/b]

and where is real life? [/b]

not trying to defend naidenz.
    But yea just because he got 70 faster than u guys , u guys whine that he has no life.
    bunch of losers , play like a man and stop whining.

Banned

flaming a guy about how long he plays KO? U all realize the moment u spend more then a week playing this game your cosidered 40% nerd right...and im sure plenty of ppl have played 20 hrs when they were going crazy over there first lvl 70.

i can see flaming for the other shit...but for time on KO na....

i love my brown nggas ^^

no one can judge who someone is just cause they play 20+ hours a day of game. if thats who they are,then let it be, and who is someone to judge that, just because it is not in your lifestyle to play 20+ hours a day. this is a game is it not? why start an opportunity of confrontations,>>>over a game<<<, the question is, who is really the 13 year old here?

fkChaOz

mm.. yeah i wasnt 70 yet wen he beat me. so he had the upper hand due to his level and dont get me started on what items he has plx. ^^.

not trying to defend naidenz.
    But yea just because he got 70 faster than u guys , u guys whine that he has no life.
    bunch of losers , play like a man and stop whining.[/b]
    Im talking about real life not about who was first lvl 70 or best pker in girakon you stupid motherfacker.
    Hes doing like 50k np every day and you think hes has real life?
    Somewho said, play this game to have fun not to be the best.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast