Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

a video which i found in youtube lol

This is a discussion on a video which i found in youtube lol within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i play ko for have fun and for try to be the best. but some guys only play for have ...
Page: 4

NaidenZ

i play ko for have fun and for try to be the best.
    but some guys only play for have fun because for be the best , you need a most basic requeriment
    called SKILL if you don't have it , you wont be the best never then

i'm sorry if you are any of them :/

rofl, complaining/flaming about somebody who plays more than you and get nothing out of it other than a bigger ego is fkin sad...lol > immature

NaidenZ

focus in what the topic says only , if you don't have nothing to say about what topic says then get your ass over here , it's simple

always someone have to start a war in every topic , i still don't know why , this guy should be a retard, which have too much time , Or have nothing to do apart of try to be the best gg or whatever he wanna be in ko4life or for show something, i really don't know i hope can get any answer for this

i really don't know there are too many ways for don't have to fuck every topic in ko4life , make your own and topic saying look this guy have no life, this guy is blah blah blh or whatever you wanna

it's just my opinion but maybe any guys should follow it

most of the answers have nothing to do with the topic ,

back to the topic

i still like the music xd

it's some gay but it's good for sleep

Helios

i play ko for have fun and for try to be the best.
    but some guys only play for have fun because for be the best , you need a most basic requeriment
    called SKILL if you don't have it , you wont be the best never then

i'm sorry if you are any of them :/[/b]
    u mean u play ko because its a must to be the best?
    ohh no i forgott all ur friends are in this game.... 99% to be the best 1% for friends...
    u gonna cut ur face when u get banned?
    maybe ur life is broken?
    we dont know it
    so shut up talking shit about skill
    fight legit, vs the best players in this game and then u can come and tell us ur stories.

Focusss

i think this topic is about jealousy,
    flyff pownd the guys, accept that and stop flaming naidenz PLx,
    Btw i like the fact that he powns them because they think they are pro or something

Helios

i think this topic is about jealousy,
    flyff pownd the guys, accept that and stop flaming naidenz PLx,
    Btw i like the fact that he powns them because they think they are pro or something[/b]
    read the topic stop talking shit
    i gonna start flaming when little childs pissing me off
    when they think im so great im the best playing 20 hours each day bla bla bla
    he never saw a p.ussy he dont know what is a girl
    so shut up

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

How about all of yall quit being little bitches and crying over every little thing that happens, if you lost in a 1v1 you lost, get over it.
    I dont know about the rest of you but i could give a flying shit over who beat who in a 1v1, to me it means nothing, just a way for your little E-Penis to get bigger, bragging about any 1v1 you do, or playing the game for 20Hours in a day is just stupid as shit haha

Helios

How about all of yall quit being little bitches and crying over every little thing that happens, if you lost in a 1v1 you lost, get over it.
    I dont know about the rest of you but i could give a flying shit over who beat who in a 1v1, to me it means nothing, just a way for your little E-Penis to get bigger, bragging about any 1v1 you do, or playing the game for 20Hours in a day is just stupid as shit haha[/b]
    15 years old child havent a penis....
    so they boost their egos...

i play ko for have fun and for try to be the best.[/b]
    you can have fun,but ull never will be the best.

Ericksenjp

Lol xDDD sexy sigues siendo un niņo y no xla edad sino xtu conducta =/ :P

btw guys who care if him play 20hour per day and try to be the best. him is really good i think maybe him is the best rogue in girakon with bola his sharer =>

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

read the topic stop talking shit
    i gonna start flaming when little childs pissing me off
    when they think im so great im the best playing 20 hours each day bla bla bla
    he never saw a p.ussy he dont know what is a girl
    so shut up[/b]
    rofl wait, so having sex now is an achievement? shows how narrow-minded you are lmfao.

sex is like a daily meal for me. ok i exagerate but u get the point. people who actually DO it wouldn't be so "LOL U AIN'T HAVING NO SEX NOOB"

and when you talk that way, it shows who is the REAL child here. Trust me, i've never seen a mature adult speak that way. unless maybe if ur black.

Helios

rofl wait, so having sex now is an achievement? shows how narrow-minded you are lmfao.

sex is like a daily meal for me. ok i exagerate but u get the point. people who actually DO it wouldn't be so "LOL U AIN'T HAVING NO SEX NOOB"

and when you talk that way, it shows who is the REAL child here. Trust me, i've never seen a mature adult speak that way. unless maybe if ur black.[/b]
    i neet to act childish so he understands me
    same with my brother... ^_^
    but i know what u mean

NaidenZ

i'm back,
    helios you really should close your facking mouth , you really don't know nothing about me, believe me
    you wanna show something ?
    go make your own topic about what pro you are with the girls
    i had 2many friends in peru, girlfriend and i did all that what you call *Real Life*
    if i know new friends in spain they will never be same as peruvians so if you ask me if i want to dedicate more time playing ko instead of be the best friend with these new friends in spain

my answer :
    play ko of course

u gonna cut ur face when u get banned?[/b]
    well like erick is again saying his comment in spanish , maybe he's still sad because i leaved from his clan slay3rs, and i don't want to be clannie with him anymore
    anyway he know when i got banned from logos
    i didnt cut my face like you said , just ask him what i said
    i said :
    never mind i was bored with rogue anyway everyone runs , buy me a war with gbs from csw lvl 65 or somethin or let me play your warrior ( its not funny for me play a rog 24/*7) but now with a sharer its funny play a middle day
    for have a girlfriend you need to waste some money y CHINO GASTAR EUROS aka duele pe tienes que ser conciente also i could stop to play ko if i have one
    girlfriend>ko for me but i don't want have a girlfriend yet but if i want , trust me it's easy for me, yo soy el chete del lonsa que falta 3 dias y va 2 y no un pavo feo como tu reconchadetulareparinpanputadetumare
    speak in every way what you want , i can understand you it isn't a problem for me
    wanna know a history ?
    i'm playing everyday 10 hours at max, going to school, eating like a pig and always but always anyone come saying me : look this cheater, look this koxper, look this kid, look this noob with items, look this guy keep everything from his clan , he facked his clan man believe me there are gentlemen or kids jealous everywhere come on get your ass over here
    i'm really sorry i don't know what i did , i guess i beat you too many times when i was orc, bcz i saw ur info says * Fierce
    it would be good if you can tell me ur age , and your ingame nick ty
    then i can know if i raped you so bad if i did then i'm sorry :/

respect me and i respect you , i'm not the perfect guy in the world , but i'm some good guy , i always try to help if i can

i'm a good guy ingame with most of the guys who speaked with me , about elektriks i remember i was pissed so bad that day, i tried to pm you saying sorry 5 minutes later before i told u noob :x and you logged off -__-

Helios

helios you really should close your facking mouth , you really don't know nothing about me, believe me
    you wanna show something ?
    go make your own topic about what pro you are with the girls
    i had 2many friends in peru, girlfriend and i did all that what you call *Real Life*
    if i know new friends in spain they will never be same as peruvians so if you ask me if i want to dedicate more time playing ko instead of be the best friend with these new friends in spain

my answer :
    play ko of course
    well like erick is again saying his comment in spanish , maybe he's still sad because i leave from his clan slay3rs, and i don't want be clannie with him anymore
    anyway he know when i got banned from logos
    i didnt cut my face like you said , just ask him what i said
    i said :
    never mind i was bored with rogue anyway everyone runs , buy me a war with gbs from csw lvl 65 or somethin or let me play your warrior ( its not funny for me play a rog 24/*7) but now with a sharer its funny play a middle day
    for have a girlfriend you need to waste some money y CHINO GASTAR EUROS aka duele pe tienes que ser conciente also i could stop to play ko if i have one
    girlfriend>ko for me but i don't want have a girlfriend yet but if i want , trust me it's easy for me, yo soy el chete del lonsa que falta 3 dias y va 2 y no un pavo feo como tu reconchadetulareparinpanputadetumare
    speak in every way what you want , i can understand you it isn't a problem for me
    wanna know a history ?
    i'm playing everyday 10 hours at max, going to school, eating like a pig and always but always anyone come saying me : look this cheater, look this koxper, look this kid, look this noob with items, look this guy keep everything from his clan , he facked his clan man believe me there are gentlemen or kids jealous everywhere come on get your ass over here
    i'm really sorry i don't know what i did , i guess i beat you too many times when i was orc, bcz i saw ur info says * Fierce
    it would be good if you can tell me ur age , and your ingame nick ty
    then i can know if i raped you so bad if i did then i'm sorry :/[/b]

Human side
    Helios priest
    im 19 years old
    i can post a picture if u really need one
    dunno want create a movie when u rapped me?
    i can send u some screenshots when i got rapped
    maybe u can boost ur ego with it
    we dont know it

and it isnt hard to get an ugly gf so dont worry
    maybe a professional girl is interested in ur KO money
    good luck check ur RL maybe u will find some problems

NaidenZ

most of the girls in my school are beatiful i could get a good one anyway 3 -4 years make you so adult ? rofl you act like if you was so so adult

u r just a priest so i can't say anything about it i just saw u 1 time ingame or two who know

if i was orc, i could make a movie raping you with my dbffer <3

hehe dunno if u r ugly , but i&#39;m not

hhehhe i mean

girlfrined>ko
    ugly girldfriend<ko

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast