Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

a video which i found in youtube lol

This is a discussion on a video which i found in youtube lol within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just cut it :/...
Page: 5

Rampage

Just cut it :/

Helios

most of the girls in my school are beatiful i could get a good one anyway 3 -4 years make you so adult ? rofl you act like if you was so so adult rofl

u r just a priest so i can't say anything about it i just saw u 1 time ingame or two who know

hhehhe i mean

girlfrined>ko
    ugly girldfriend<ko[/b]

just a priest....
    maybe but a priest is usefull when u know how to play
    im bussy to answer u bye bye
    gonna sleep

NaidenZ

priest is usefull i know , i have one my brother and its really really useful

but i mean can&#39;t say anything about ur priest till i try to kill u with my dbuffer or till u r bp or till i you do party with me and then i can know if u r skilled like a priest

remember when you wake up do not see this topic , do not write again bye bye good night see you in another topic flaming on me again bye byeeeee

Helios

priest is usefull i know , i have one my brother and its really really useful

but i mean can&#39;t say anything about ur priest till i try to kill u with my dbuffer or till u r bp or till i you do party with me and then i can know if u r skilled like a priest

remember when you wake up do not see this topic , do not write again bye bye good night see you in another topic flaming on me again bye byeeeee[/b]
    if there is any chance to flame
    i will be there
    dont worry

if there is any chance to flame
    i will be there
    dont worry [/b]
    go get a life -_-

NaidenZ

do not waste ur time answering

come on go sleep man

you writed again

focus in what the topic says only , if you don&#39;t have nothing to say about what topic says then get your ass over here , it&#39;s simple

always someone have to start a war in every topic , i still don&#39;t know why , this guy should be a retard, which have too much time , Or have nothing to do apart of try to be the best gg or whatever he wanna be in ko4life or for show something, i really don&#39;t know i hope can get any answer for this
    i really don&#39;t know there are too many ways for don&#39;t have to fuck every topic in ko4life , make your own and topic saying look this guy have no life, this guy is blah blah blh or whatever you wanna

it&#39;s just my opinion but maybe any guys should follow it

most of the answers have nothing to do with the topic ,

back to the topic
    i still like the music xd

it&#39;s some gay but it&#39;s good for sleep [/b]
    hehe
    what happened today helios?
    too much free time today? no party exp no party pk ? :/

Helios

do not waste ur time answering

come on go sleep man

you writed again
    hehe
    what happened today helios?
    too much free time today? no party exp no party pk ? :/[/b]

cant play my priest atm
    back tomorrow
    i got hacked
    but im back

nvm then -_- who am i? his friend

Helios

i say ........ LEAVE HIM he can do whatever he wants with HIS life and u r no1 to criticize him, bcz u arent his father, mom, brother EVEN A friend -_- this topic should get closed and maybe u get banned bcz i saw u in every topic naiden open just for what ? for flame him -_-, again, leave him is his life he can do whatever he wants[/b]
    and u are who?
    read faster plx?
    im done with flaming?
    okey?
    dump noob stop start flaming again

Dizzle13

hmmmmmmmmm

Banned

and u are who?
    read faster plx?
    im done with flaming?
    okey?
    dump noob stop start flaming again[/b]

i dont even know naidenz... but on the real, from reading ur posts... u sound like your obsessed with him and his life..

just u know... whats the phrase... JUMP OFF HIS DICK

Royalassassin

funny how he beats nearly all lvl 70+ rogues on a 1v1..
    fkchaoz aint nearly as good as him..
    thats a fact

in that video FLyFF was way more leveled than all the people he fought, except maybe bloodline lol

early server 1v1&#39;s don&#39;t really count and recording them is just uber bragging.

Royalassassin

fkChaOz

umm yeah if i had his items, also i will be unstoppable.. but i do remember vsing FlyFF early server wen he hit 70 and i was 67 and i won both took helmets off and he had the upper hand due to his items + his level + bloodybeast. so please watch ur mouth child.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast