Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Video of an Int Priest doing solo PK

This is a discussion on Video of an Int Priest doing solo PK within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Had these posted in the Oly forums but thought I would post here as well. I am a lvl 67 ...
Page: 1

DagRogue

Default Video of an Int Priest doing solo PK

Had these posted in the Oly forums but thought I would post here as well.

I am a lvl 67 Int Priest on Olympia with str rather than hp stats. In some of the vids I beat lvl 78 warriors and BPs. :P

There are a few different ones, so take a look at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbapn44qzxE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_0L6xhso9k

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=549...742881418538210
    Google quality suks, so you can download this one here: http://files.filefront.com/night_parhutto_...;/fileinfo.html

Lemme know what you think. B)

J

the 1st one is ok...but you should get a smite hammer +7 or something and not duff people as much, im sure you can take any of those rogues without duffs, and try to tank them and combo instead of running around and not hitting them w/ r hits

Ekco

ya your priest its fine :P but almost all ppl run from you bcs get parasite+torment+massive <_< i think you can get all that only with torment :wub: then nps will be up up UP UP UP!!! h43r:

and practice more your combo :wub: and tank

shitty vid. all u did was fully duff ppl and slided with no combo.. the sad part is that u actually complained when they ran. dont u think that they're complaining about u fully duffing them? 2/10. u only get 2 because i like ur build even though u have a shitty weapon and shitty shield <3 shell bp.

not bad. I don't use para much because everyone towns. I save it for 70+ warriors because they don't care if they lose some of thier 6k hp, support priests, and support mages. post your stats aga

Portugal_Priest

I wanna c u fight those without duffs

ROLF! You are complaining about ppl running away from you. C'mon man...you full duffed almost everyone -.-' Use only malice in 1v1 maybe then they will stay still and you have fair fight without running. And your combo sucks badly.

2/10 Make vid with better combo and 1v1 with malice ty.

Z3non

-.- Damm are u guys stupid or what?
    If she has the duffs, why wouldnt she use them? She wasted skillpoints for something.

Everyone ran not because of the duffs, its cause they are n00bs.... what rouge would go to CZ without cure curses? OMFG please stop trying to uncover their n00bness with the fact that she used lots of duffs.

Didnt see the full vids, but it think they are nice.... and take the advice someone told u, if u fully duff them they will run, its ur choice, but ur nps will go up up up :wub:

Originally posted by Z3non
    If she has the duffs, why wouldnt she use them? She wasted skillpoints for something.

Everyone ran not because of the duffs, its cause they are n00bs.... what rouge would go to CZ without cure curses? OMFG please stop trying to uncover their n00bness with the fact that she used lots of duffs.

Didnt see the full vids, but it think they are nice.... and take the advice someone told u, if u fully duff them they will run, its ur choice, but ur nps will go up up up *:wub:

As a priest that player sucks and not because he duffs everyone fully...

Originally posted by Z3non

Didnt see the full vids, but it think they are nice.... and take the advice someone told u, if u fully duff them they will run, its ur choice, but ur nps will go up up up *:wub:
    its alright to use like 1 duff in a 1v1 but all duffs is just gay. and he actually complains about them running. I think the worse part about the vid was that in 7+ minutes he only got like 3 kills. pathetic movie...

Reinhard

Rofl when u fought rogues and warriors they run cause they cant duff u but when u fought priests that can duff you, you got owned hahah.

Jezusss

Originally posted by Ekco
    ya your priest its fine * *but almost all ppl run from you bcs get parasite+torment+massive * <_< *i think you can get all that only with torment *:wub: then nps will be up *up UP UP UP!!! *h43r: * * * * * * * * * * *

and practice more your combo
    *:wub: *and tank *
    LOL WTF.... if you watch his combo its almost always faster then the person hes fighting to so his combo is good first go train your combo a bit....hes a damn good priest

B@RTOK

gay

B@RTOK

His combo sucks and he reacts slow when he is vs. people. His movie also sucked because it wasn't entertaining. 1/10 only because the people you faced were like 78 people

_talson

I personally think if he has the duff skills let him use them.. But yea thats why people are towning.. I mean who would stay and fight when there fully debuffed? And also you need to do more damage.. You can take the hits you can heal yourself but if you want to solo pk you have to do damage so your opponite dousnt have a chance to run.. Like you do it.. You can do the damage to get them down there almost dead.. But your not able to finish them off before they run and town.. And dont listen to the people saying you suck and shit.. I mean its a game common -.- you will get better in time and with better items :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast