Does anyone make any good KO commentary video's?

This is a discussion on Does anyone make any good KO commentary video's? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I see a bunch of them for Blackops ( modern warfare series) and various other games but i only seen ...
Page: 1

GreenToast

Default Does anyone make any good KO commentary video's?

I see a bunch of them for Blackops ( modern warfare series) and various other games but i only seen two knight online commentaries and they weren't so good so if you know anyone who does make them put a link and if not them people start making them.

Live PK/EXP commentary would be a nice change from the 2000 pk vids we've already seen, well that's my opinion I enjoy a good commentary. And to anyone who is going to post that one comment "make them yourself" I don't play KO anymore don't really plan on it since its to addictive and I got other things to focus on + I loathe exp'ing so....

Im pretty sure Salmin aka old SininS was doin live pk/exp/ed farm fron ustream. It was pretty entertaining as well

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    Im pretty sure Salmin aka old SininS was doin live pk/exp/ed farm fron ustream. It was pretty entertaining as well
    Yeah he streamed his PK. Fun to watch for sure but i doubt anyone would go through the trouble since no more than 10 ppl would tune in to watch :P

Although i do remember at times salmins stream had a lot of people.