Video making

This is a discussion on Video making within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok, so i'm in the making of a new video. And i wonder, is this soundtrack anything to use? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URBrdHaQ5tU&feature=player_embedded#]Hans ...
Page: 1

Default Video making

ok, so i'm in the making of a new video. And i wonder, is this soundtrack anything to use? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URBrdHaQ5tU&feature=player_embedded#]Hans Zimmer - Time (Inception Soundtrack) [HQ HD] - YouTube[/ame]
    or is it too slow paced. I personally think it builds up in a good way, but i want to hear your oppinions, also, NO USING OF THIS; i'm first!

Hell no it's gae man.

ur gae, can't use 100% sum41 nabblet

Banned Senior Member

Sounds pretty good ya man, id use it =P

iTzBryan Senior Member

This song in the final scene of inception is one of my all time favorite scenes of all time.

I would strongly caution against the use of this song unless you can come up with some visuals that are truly epic.

If you don't make it 148000% dramatic, you will lose your audience as soon as it hits.

Also, I thought of a video where this song would be amazing already; you are by no means the first.

Defiantly wouldn't use the whole song, maybe a couple of minutes of it then go into something else, cuase 5 min of that would probably put most people to sleep Good idea though.