Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Video Request

This is a discussion on Video Request within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its me its me !!!! ^_^ !...
Page: 2

its me its me !!!! ^_^ !

Quote Originally Posted by Bison View Post
    its me its me !!!! ^_^ !

oh , here we go ... bison we got u xD

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

its me its me !!!! ^_^ !
    I think you forgot a few exclamation marks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best original dcz rouge who started it all was hmm tryin to remmeber shyyytt long time....... fuck who was it?
    dhammmm
    i remmber NORBIT
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP_nIYGEeTI]YouTube - knight online - N0RBIT pk video[/ame]
    thats best of the best the guys above are late bloomers and trash comapred to original pkers. sry but new peeps are nothing :P
    this is when i was on lock @ares and lolz he was a literal monster people feared .... plain and simple.

bison is almost as good as me D:

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    I think you forgot a few exclamation marks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BB !

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    best original dcz rouge who started it all was hmm tryin to remmeber shyyytt long time....... fuck who was it?
    dhammmm
    i remmber NORBIT
    YouTube - knight online - N0RBIT pk video
    thats best of the best the guys above are late bloomers and trash comapred to original pkers. sry but new peeps are nothing :P
    this is when i was on lock @ares and lolz he was a literal monster people feared .... plain and simple.
    well i remeber Norbit i was vsin him in long time ago !! well this guy had shard+10 and full +3 !! people had md+7 and chitins+7 so far !! so its easy to make some gg videos !!! his minor anyway sucks !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    bison is almost as good as me D:
    me iz nub man ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    dhammmm
    i remmber NORBIT
    YouTube - knight online - N0RBIT pk video
    Yeah, I can only see him 1-2 hitting everyone, not too hard...

retard0

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BB !

well i remeber Norbit i was vsin him in long time ago !! well this guy had shard+10 and full +3 !! people had md+7 and chitins+7 so far !! so its easy to make some gg videos !!! his minor anyway sucks !!!

you aren't mad and you aren't jello , yez , obvio is obvio

me iz nub man ;(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12